Oh .

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 42

[Author’s POV]

In the bright early morning of Seoul, the Sun was hanging high up in the air and shining brightly. It was around 7am in the morning and people swarmed the subways and buses, wanting to get to their workplace as soon as possible.

The Sun shone through a panel of windows and the light landed on a young girl who was sleeping on the kitchen table. Her shirt was hold up by her hand, revealing her tummy where an ugly bruise was at. Beside her sleeping form was an open first-aid kit and some unscrewed medication.

A young man by the name of Park Jungsoo, went into the kitchen, meaning to get some coffee before waking s up. But, instead, he received a great shock that had him stunned for a moment. As a leader, he was observant and that particular bruise that had formed on the stomach of his youngest sister did not escape his hawk-like eyes.

“Morning Hyung.”

A voice shook the older man out of his trance, and Jungsoo turned to see one of his younger dongsaeng, Doojoon, greeting him, still looking sleepy. The younger man was rubbing his eyes and trying to make the sleepiness go away. Like his Hyung, Doojoon came to grab a cup of coffee before doing the tiring job of waking up his dongsaengs for their schedules.

“Morning Doojoon.”

Unlike the sleepy tone that Doojoon had used to greet Jungsoo, Doojoon noticed the steel-like tone of his Hyung. That immediately got the younger man and in an instance, he was by the side of his Hyung, asking if he was okay.

“Look for yourself, Doojoon.” The hard tone in Jungsoo’s words didn’t disappear but instead, increased.

Doojoon’s head snapped to the direction that his Hyung was looking at and his eyes widened upon seeing the huge bruise on the flat stomach of his sister.

“Hyung… How- Who- I- She-” Shocked, Doojoon couldn’t even think properly and was stuttering his words upon the image.

“Good Morn-“

Just at the very moment, Cho Kyuhyun appeared behind the two respective leaders and stopped his words short upon the sleeping Hyunmi and her bruising. ‘’ was the only thought that entered his head as his eyes was glued to Hyunmi’s tummy.

The voices of the three men woke Hyunmi up and she sat up from the kitchen table, looking around confused. Five seconds passed before the younger girl cleared her head and realized why the men in front of her had such weird expressions on the faces.

Jungsoo’s angry expression, Doojoon’s shocked and horrified expression and Kyuhyun’s poker face.

Deciding not to put Kyuhyun in deep trouble, Hyunmi put a big smile on her face and hurriedly threw everything back into the first-aid kit, shutting it tight. She then faced the older men and greeted them cheerfully.

“Good Morning Oppas. Do you want some breakfast? I’ll make them now. Just sit down and give me a minute.”

Without waiting for an answer, Hyunmi hopped of the stool, putting the first-aid kit back and opening the fridge. She ran through the fridge, with her back facing them, wanting to delay this for as long as possible.

“Oppa, what do you want for breakfast? Korean style or American style? Wait, the SM Oppas came back from America yesterday so Korean breakfast it is then.”

Hyunmi tried to be as cheerful as possible and closed the fridge, going towards to the cupboard. She then pulled out the Kimchi container and some bowls. While doing all this, she was biting her lips, trying hard to keep a normal composure because it was too silent behind her.

What the hell happened to your stomach?”

Leeteuk’s harsh voice travelled to Hyunmi’s ears and she winced slightly at her oldest brother’s tone. Trying to play it cool, Hyunmi put out the Kimchi and kept the fear out of her voice as she spoke to her brother.

“Oh, my stomach? Waeyo Oppa? Nothing’s wrong. Oh, there is! I’m hungry. Aren’t you hungry too, Oppas?”

Nervous, Hyunmi started blubbering, trying her very best to ignore the tension that hung in the room.

 But, it wasn’t going to happen.

In a flash, Leeteuk was by Hyunmi’s side and had grabbed hold of arm, spinning the younger girl around. He looked her in the eyes and said in a dark, serious tone.

What the hell happened to your stomach?”

Hyunmi gulped; she wanted to protect Kyuhyun, but Leeteuk’s glares were no joke. With his piercing stares, Kyuhyun, who was behind watching the whole scene, felt even guiltier.

The maknae of Super Junior was about to open his mouth to confess his doings and saved Hyunmi’s when Jiyong came down the stairs, adding oil to the situation.

Lucky things come in ones, but unlucky stuff usually comes in doubles or sometimes more.

Which was the exact case for Kyuhyun.

Because after Jiyong’s entrance, came the arrival of Nichkhun Horvejkul.

 

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating! >.< I promised massive updates but I think they'll have to wait awhile! >.< 

I'm really sorry! D: My internet was down a few days back and Life was making a mess of me on Fri and yesterday. 

I'm trying to finish my other story 'Fate' now, so give me some time guys! Thanks ^^

Hope you enjoyed this chapter~ 

PS, Does anyone watch the TeukSora Couple? keke~ :P

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3