Family

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter dedicated to kpopfreakk for being such an awesome reader! *hugs* 

 

 

Chapter 50

[Author’s POV]

With a face bare of any hiding accessories and clothes that basically screamed ‘Attention’, he ran across the crowded open space, not caring if he had knocked into or down anyone in the process; all that mattered was getting to her.

He heard her gasp when he had tackled her like a football player would to his opponent. Her luggage fell to the ground as she was lifted off the ground. He had run a few more feet before stopping or the inertia would have been too big to stop safely.

“You are not leaving. That’s final. I don’t give a ing damn if I’m out of Beast. You’re staying or I’m flying to America with you. You think I don’t know about what had happened back in America with your friends and your mom? I do, Park Hyunmi and there’s no way I’m letting you go back with all these insecurities you’re having in your heart.

I love you and I know the others do too. Give a chance to take a bigger part of your life before leaving, please? I don’t give a if we are not in Korea or if we will be in the papers. I know I’m being selfish by putting you in the light but we are family and there’s no way I’m leaving you alone. Dad gave us each other as his last gift. I know I’m doing the right thing. Don’t ask me how, I just do.

So, please, don’t leave.”

Yoon Doojoon looked into the eyes of his younger sister after releasing her from the tight hug at the very last sentence. He wanted, no, needed, the reassurance that she was not going to disappear from his sight and from them, their family.

He needed her around, and he knew she needed them too.

Around them, flash lights were flashing like nobody’s business and cameras were snapping away. But the world had faded away when Doojoon had hugged her and started whispering those words furiously in her ears.

Her fear, insecurities and the words of the CEOs disappeared along with the world.

She was Park Hyunmi, a young girl of 17 who had had a past of scars, fear and pain.

But she was also Park Hyunmi, a young girl of 17 who is going to have a brighter future with her new found family.

And, so, that young girl slowly nodded her head, silently promising never to leave her family. 

 

A/N: A short but meaningful and changing chapter. BUT, does this mark the end of the drama? ;) We'll see~ 

IMPORTANT, SO PLEASE READ THE PART IN RED IF YOU DON'T READ MY A/N.

I have been feeling like this fic has been.. well, lacking and is getting boring. I just want to know if you guys want the fic to end already. Please please tell me what you guys think. It matters ALOT. 

That aside, I'm also thinking of creating a twitter account for my fanfics for updates and maybe hints? Comment on what you think of this idea alright? ^^ 

I gotta bounce, *says in british voice* Good day Mate(: 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3

PS, the pic was the best I could find for 6 boys and a girl that looks well, like a family LOL.

 

Replies to a few comments:

wirisha: Hoya is a 1991 baby while L is a 1992 baby(: So Hoya's the old man! xD

PHeeSoo: Aww man.. I love to use my readers' suggestions.. but Hyunmi can't die ;~; She's my main girl yo! No can do, mate. Sorry! >.< 

mayakirana: Doojoon has always been her brother(: Check back at Chapter 4, Doojoon was the one who introduced, not Woonie ((:

4evaSONELF1509: Firstly, thanks for long comment! I just love long comments! <3 And secondly, I'm your Unnie. I'm 16 this year^^