Controversy

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 47

[Author’s POV]

Heads hung low and tension ran high in the rooms. Hands fidgeted and cold sweat broke out. Minutes passed but no movement was made. Lip biting and occasional peeks could be seen from those with heads hung low.

Sat in leather chairs, some had poker faces while others were furious masks. However, no comment was passed out as they continued observing the people they had seen since they were in their teens.

Situated on tables or in some part of the rooms, were newspapers. Though printed with different headlines and phrasing, all were published with the same news on the title page.

The laptops and computers on the marble tables were on famous sites like Naver and Daum, showing the highest search ranking.

Though muted, the television was still playing. Regardless of its channel, as long as it was a news program, all were showing either clips or photos of what had happened the day before at the nation’s biggest airport, Incheon Airport.

Outside the buildings which held the rooms, were reporters from big media companies. All of them looking like lions that have not eaten for a week and were waiting for the lambs to appear. In the building, the phones had been ringing non-stop but none of the question asked during the calls have been answered.

The silence dragged on, with six afraid to answer while the other five were waiting for answers.

Finally, being unable to stand the silence, standing in one of the five rooms, the ‘perfect boyfriend material’ Yoon leader of Beast spoke up.

Taking in a deep breath, he bowed 90 degrees before sincere words tumbled out of his mouth.

“Sajangnim, I’m very sorry for what has happened. I hadn’t meant for it to happen. I wasn’t thinking carefully. I’m really sorry for the trouble I had brought to Beast. I’m really sorry.”

After hearing Doojoon’s apologies, the CEO of Cube Entertainment softened slightly. Doojoon had been the perfect trainee. He had pursued his dream regardless of his obstacles. The young man had good looks, good grades and talents. He never failed to take good care of his band mates and whenever they got into trouble, he was always there to help them.

Yoon Doojoon never failed.

Except for this once.

And this mistake might just ruin his whole career.

 

“Tell me, Seunghyun. Do you regret this?”

Yang Hyun Suk asked, his eyes boring into those of Seunhyun who had looked up in surprise upon his name being called.

A smiled played on the lips of the CEO of YG Entertainment. After all, he had known as much that only TOP could give him an answer as straightforward.

“No. I’ve never regretted, not even for a single second. I’m sorry for the trouble I’ve brought to Big Bang and the company, but I’m sure the members would not blame me for this. If I was to choose again, I would still do the same thing. Because, Sajangnim, I only have one younger sister.”

 

A pair of big hands landed on the marble table harshly as the young man standing in front of it jumped.

“What were you thinking? Alexander Lee, what were you thinking?!”

The CEO of NH Media pinched the bridge of his nose, frustrated with the actions of his seven-language speaking idol. UKiss was not an established idol group compared to the rest who had been caught in the controversy. This mistake could just be the end of the whole group.

He did not want to scold Alexander for he was just worried and he knew the young man had just been careless. But, there was no choice as he was afraid of how this mistake might harm UKiss.

Bowing, Alexander could only apologise for his carelessness.

 

Park Jinyoung paced around his furnished office, making his B-Boy leader, Park Jaebum even more anxious.

“Jaebum ah, I had agreed to your dad’s conditions on the term that your half-sister’s existence was going to be a secret. Now that the cat has gotten out of the bag, what do we do?”

“Why can’t we just let it be and tell the truth?”

“Park Jaebum! Are you even hearing what you are saying? What about the consequences? Have you ever stop to think about your fans? The public? They can hurt you and the other idols, you might be able to take it. But what about the young girl? She is but 16. Can she take all the hurt? You know how ugly the entertainment industry will get in times like this.”

Silence filled the room once more as the CEO of JYP Entertainment finished his lecture.

Park Jaebum was stumped the moment he realized he had forgotten to consider the feelings of his younger sister.

 

Two men stood before an older man who had a stern look on his face. The CEO of SM Entertainment looked at his two worldwide know leaders and sighed.

For sure, this scandal was not going to take down Super Junior or Shinee. He would make sure of that. But this issue was going to take a huge toll on them with the huge number of groups involved and the entanglement of an outsider.

“Tell me, Jinki. How do we solve this?”

With fingers crossed and chin placed on his hands, Kim Youngmin mentally sighed before continuing with his poker face.

Stuck with the sudden question, Jinki panicked and got stuck. An answer was prominent in his mind –A press conference-, but he knew that this would only hurt his siter in more than imaginable ways.

And so, he chose to face the music and keep quiet rather than having his sister pay the price of their mistake.

“I want an answer.”

The menacing tone of their CEO jolted the two men awake. Deciding to save his dongsaeng, the angel of the 15 membered group- Super Junior, spoke up.

“We should stay low for the moment and apologized without stat-“

“I said for Jinki to answer. Not you, Jungsoo!”

“Chesonghapnida Sajangmin.”

Silence fell upon the three men once more before the oldest of them all spoke up.

“All the CEOs had a meeting early this morning. We’ve already came up with what we thought is the best solution.

Alexia Park Hyunmi is going to be sent back to America.

Across the five rooms, this message was told to every of the idols. Shock crossed their faces as they heard this piece of news from their CEOs. Some could only gulp and nod while others put up strong protests against this piece of news.

“This is the truth. There’s nothing you can do except accepting it.”

Finality stood in the words of the five CEOs.

But amongst all eleven people, only five knew...

The real truth.

 

A/N: Update for the month. Thanks for waiting ^^ 

Anyways, the winner for the previous question round is iheartszxcYou.

PM me for the oneshot of your choice ^^ With who and the genre please (: 

The answers are:

GD&TOP - Don't go home
SHINee - Please, don't go
U-Kiss - Without you
2PM - Only you
B2ST - Back to you
Super Junior - Your eyes

Thank you to all those who commented on the blog post ^^ I'll work hard *bows*

That's all, see you guys in a month ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3