-SLAP!-

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 19

 

[Nobody's POV]

"PARK HYUNMI!!!"

Heechul's earsplitting scream woke up everyone who was still in shock of what had just happened. Immediately, Heechul got off of his chair and rushed towards Hyunmi's bedroom with the rest of the idols following closely behind. Yoona had went to the bathroom to clean up her face but, went up soon after.

"YAH! YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT!! OPEN UP THE DAMN DOOR!"

Heechul started shouting at the tinted glass door of the balcony, wanting Hyunmi to open the door.

With just a door in between them, the difference in the atmosphere of both areas was world apart. With Heechul, Yoona and the rest of the idols, everyone was fuming for Hyunmi's unexplainable reaction. Heechul literally had steam coming out of his ears; Yoona was standing beside her angry sunbae with an unreadable expression on her face. While, on the other side of the door, Hyunmi got colder by the moment; both physically and mentally. The cold night breeze of Seoul attacked Hyunmi like a merciless monster; and her heart got heavier and colder as she heard what Heechul had said.

Even though the night air was colder and had Hyunmi’s teeth chattering like crazy, she made no move to open the door that separated them. Hyunmi’s back faced the door; she didn’t want to see anyone of them. Unlike Heechul, Hyunmi could actually see them if she turned and face the door. The balcony had two doors, both doors were tinted on the outside, but the inside was clear and you could see what’s going on on the other side. Hyunmi had closed only the first door, the one that was closer to the bedroom, thus, blocking their view of her.

Seeing that there was no movement from Hyunmi, Heechul couldn’t bear the younger girl’s insolence anymore and started shouting at the tinted glass door, fully aware that she could hear him.

“PARK HYUNMI! WHAT KIND OF ATTITUDE ARE YOU GIVING US?! WHAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO THROW THAT GLASS OF WATER AT YOONA?! SHE’S OLDER THAN YOU AND SHE DID NOTHING WRONG! UNLIKE YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT! I’VE BEEN BEARING YOU FOR SO LONG! I DIDN’T WANT TO SAY A THING AT ALL BUT YOUR STUPID ED UP ATTITUDE LEAVES ME NO CHOICE!”

Caught up in his moment of anger and unfairness, Heechul didn’t pause to think any of the consequences that might happen.

At the other side of the glass separating them, Hyunmi’s warm tears slide down her cold cheek. Every single word the older guy had yelled out, pierced Hyunmi’s heart even more than what Yoona had previously said. One by one, Hyunmi’s fingers slowly curled up into a fist. Her fingernails dug into her pale, snow white skin; but, the pain was nothing compared to what she was feeling right now.

As, she held out to her clenched fist, Hyunmi wanted to scream back Heechul so much. But, unlike the man, she knew the undesirable consequences that would happen if she did retaliate. She didn’t want that to happen. So, she bit her lip, trying to keep the sobs from escaping and hug herself even tighter, to escape the cold wind and Heechul’s cold, heart-piercing words.

Unknown to Hyunmi’s heartbreak, Heechul continued to scream at her; wanting give her a piece of his mind; to tell her how he felt during the whole three days she had been gone.

“DO YOU KNOW HOW YOUR BROTHERS FELT WHEN XANDER TOLD THEM YOU WENT TO JEJU ISLAND? XANDER DIDN’T THINK BUT YOU KNOW THE OTHERS THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND FOUND THAT YOU LIED?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED THEY WERE?! YOU OFF YOUR ING PHONE AND NOBODY CAN FIND YOU AT ALL! TEUKIE HYUNG WENT THROUGH SO MUCH STRESS BECAUSE OF THIS! YOU KNOW HOW GUILTY HE FELT FOR NOT TAKING CARE OF YOU! AND YOU JUST ING COME HOME WITHOUT ANY ING EXPLANATION AND THROW A GLASS OF WATER IN YOONA’S FACE?! WHO TAUGHT YOU ALL THIS ?! PARK HYUNMI! YOU BRAT! DID NOBODY TEACH YOU ANY MANNERS? DO YOU WANT ME TO TEACH YOU SOME ING MANNERS?! YAH!-“

‘I’m so sorry everyone; I just can’t stand his words anymore. Forgive me, I’m going to stand up for myself, he crossed the line.’

Hyunmi wiped away her tears and unlocked the door. She glared at Heechul, stopping him mid-sentence.

 

-SLAP!-

 

A fresh red handprint appeared on _____’s face.

 

A/N: Hey everyone~ Another chappie done keke~ :D I left a teaser :P Anyone curious like mad now hehe :PPP

This chapter is dedicated misheyxxxooo unnie(?) Cos she said my previous chapter made her day since she had her past few weeks full of tests~ >< I hope your tests are over now ^^ Hope this chapter made your day too ^^

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~ ^^ 

Random but, I was listening to 2NE1's I am the best, 2PM's Hands Up, F(x)'s Hot Summer and Rainbow's To me while typing the chapter~ :D GO LISTEN TO THOSE SONGS THEY ARE FREAKIN AWESOME~! Put your hands up!~ <3

Once again, no bashing of Yoona please thank you! *bows* oh, and Heechul too! thank you very much! 

PS, Sorry for the vulgar words here >~<

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3