Now They know

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter dedicated to Chelle3lf who is now stressed with her school work~ Hope this chapter made your day ^^ 

 

Chapter 25

[No one’s POV]

“Screech!”

A car halted to a stop, just merely five centimeters from hitting Seungho. Stunned, Seungho sat on the ground, staring blankly at the car in front of him. The driver swiftly hopped out of the car along with the only passenger.

“Seungho?” The driver called out, confused and curious.

“Yah! Seungho ah! Gwenchana?! Yah!”

It wasn’t until that the second guy started shaking and calling him, that Seungho snapped out of the trance and returned to his senses.

“Eunhyuk Sunbaenim… Leeteuk Sunbaenim…” Seungho greeted weakly, still shock from the incident.

Before Leeteuk and Eunhyuk could even reply or ask Seungho what had happened, the rest of the MBLAQ members were running out of the house, calling for their hyung. They had heard the loud screeching of the tires braking hurriedly and ran out, only to find their leader on the ground and the two Super Junior Sunbaenims kneeling next to him.

“MBLAQ?” Eunhyuk whispered curiously to his hyung, who in turn, shrugged as he too had no answers.

When Seungho showed no signs response, Leeteuk had ordered the MBLAQ members to help their hyung in and Eunhyuk to park their car while he followed MBLAQ back into the house.

Thunder had rushed into the kitchen, pouring a glass of water for his hyung. They all sat down and Thunder handed the glass to Seungho who just slowly drank it. 5 minutes passed before Seungho regained back to his senses.

“Hyunmi!” was the first thing that Seungho shouted as he remembered his motive for running of the house.

“Hyung! Are you okay?” The MBLAQ members jumped at their hyung as soon as Seungho said Hyunmi’s name.

“I’m fine! I’m fine! I need to go now. Hyunmi, Hyunmi! She needs me!” Seungho started getting up from his seat.

“Boom!” The sound of the thunder came without any warning. Outside of the house, the rain had started falling and lightning striked.

“Hyung! Come back to your senses please! It’s so late and it’s pouring! How are you going to find her in this kind of weather?!” G.O snapped, unable to stand his leader’s recklessness.

Seungho stood rooted to the ground as G.O scolded him.

‘Byung hee is right. I need to think straight.’ Seungho told himself as he tried to calm down.

Seungho sat down and the MBLAQ members heaved a sigh of relief. They were all glad that their leader was at least thinking for now. Meanwhile, Eunhyuk –who had returned just now- and Leeteuk were thrown into confusion.

“Erm… Anyone like to tell us what exactly happened? Because I and Leeteuk Hyung are EXREMEMLY confused now.” Eunhyuk asked, his patience gone.

“Yeah. Guys? Mind explaining why you know Hyunmi and what are you doing at my house?” Leeteuk inquired. He too, was hungry for answers.

Thunder sighed for the umpteenth time and look at s; who in turn give him a ‘go ahead’ look. Thunder then looked at his Super Junior Hyungs and started explaining.

“Sunbaes, what I’m going to say might shock you or anger you. But, please, wait till I finish the whole story alright?”

“Arasso. Palli.” Eunhyuk started rushing Thunder.

“Well, you’re probably wondering why Seungho Hyung was rushing out of your house. Well, it starts from three days ago. Remember Hyunmi leaving the house in a hurry and then later texting Alexander Sunbae about her going on a cruise? You might have known that that was a lie already; and yes, it is a lie. Seungho Hyung had found Hyunmi at a playground, three days ago and he had brought her home after she told him what happened.” Thunder paused, letting his Sunbaes take in what he had just said.

Five seconds later, he continued, this time without stopping.

“Hyunmi didn’t want to lie, but she didn’t have a choice. She didn’t run out of the house for no reason, she had been hurt by Yoona-sshi. What she did to Hyunmi was uncalled for; I can’t tell you what she did, because I think that part belongs to Hyunmi to decide if she wants to tell you. Hyunmi had spent the three days with us and she went back this morning without us knowing. I don’t know what happened before we arrived; all I know is that Heechul Sunbae did something that had Hyunmi running away… again.”

Thunder’s expression turned into a sad one as he said the last word. Hyunmi was like a dongsaeng to him. He had grown close to the younger girl without knowing and he like Seungho, hated to know that Hyunmi had been hurt once again. His love for Hyunmi might not be the same as Seungho, but, he too loves that girl. Ever since Hyunmi arrived at their dorm, Thunder had treated that girl like a younger sister, and he really wants to be there with her right now. It hurt him to know that she’s out there alone without his protection.

Thunder shook all those thoughts and refocused on his Sunbaes in front of him. Hearing Thunder’s words had momentarily shocked Leeteuk. The latter was lost in his thoughts, and paid no attention to his surroundings.

‘How could I have not notice anything? How could I have been so blind? I’m such a failure! Appa only gave me a simple task, to take care of my dongsaengs and I messed it up so badly. I’m such a failure, I’m so stupid. Why can’t I even complete such an easy task? I’m so messed up. What’s wrong with me?!’

“Hyung! Teukie Hyung! Gwenchana?! Hyung!”

It wasn’t until Eunhyuk started calling and shaking his hyung that Leeteuk snapped out of his thoughts and refocused on the matter in front of him.

“Mian, I wasn’t focusing.” Leeteuk apologized to his dongsaengs.

“Sunbae, it’s okay. I know it’s a lot to digest right now. But, I hope you’ll think it through and don’t scold Hyunmi when she comes back.” Thunder said.

Leeteuk shook his head at Thunder’s plead. He couldn’t believe that Thunder was still asking him to not scold Hyunmi. He was the one in the wrong so it should be the other way round. He should be the one apologizing to Hyunmi for being such a lousy brother.

Leeteuk laughed with no humor.

“Thunder, I’m the one who should apologize to my sister, not the other way round. I fail as her brother.”

“Aniyo, Sunbae. I believed that you’re a great brother. It’s just that things are not going smoothly now. Just think of it as a test for you siblings.” G.O encouraged with a smile.

“Yeah, Hyung, don’t give up on yourself and Hyunmi too. Hwaiting!” Eunhyuk said, grinning.

“Arraso. Hyuk Jae, can you get my other dongsaengs back here as soon as possible? Mir, could you get the rest that are upstairs to come down?” Leeteuk asked.

“Neh.” Eunhyuk and Mir then went to get the guys down.

Half an hour later, all the idols were gathered in the living room with a few exceptions. Suju’s Kibum was upstairs with Yoona and Heechul had refused to come down from his room.

“So, anyone wants to explain to me what happened?” Leeteuk started the dreaded topic. The idols that were present during the drama fidgeted in their positions while the ones that weren’t there gave confused looks.

When no one answered his questions, Leeteuk’s patience and coolness snapped. He wanted to know the full story of what happened between Heechul that leaded to Hyunmi running away from the house again. He was tired from his day of schedules and this matter was causing him a headache.

“YAH! ARE YOU ALL DEAF?! ANSWER MY QUESTION!” Leeteuk yelled at the guys.

Everyone stared in shock. Leeteuk had never been one with a short temper and that guy was one patient guy. He rarely loses his temper and is usually very understanding to everyone.

“Hyung…” Eunhyuk whispered.

Junsu took in a deep breath and explained the situation to Leeteuk and everyone else that didn’t know. After his explanation, it was dead silent until a few seconds later.

“WHAT?!”

“MY BABY SISTER!”

“WHAT IS THIS ?!”

“SHUT UP!!!”

The last sentence had come from Leeteuk who couldn’t stand everyone’s shouting. It was making his headache worse if possible. Everyone kept quiet immediately.

“Hyung…” This time Onew was the one that called out for Leeteuk.

Leeteuk, Jaebum, TOP, Alexander, Doojoon and Onew were all messed up with their feelings now. All of them could only feel the pain that their baby sister had to go through all of this alone. They wanted nothing then to hold the girl in their arms and apologized to her. They all felt like bursting out of the door to look for her, to tell her how sorry they were, to tell her how much they love her.

But, they couldn’t because of the situation they were in now. They could only wait. And, the wait was killing them. Seconds felt like forever. Tick tock, tick tock. The sound of the clock could be heard because of the silence they were in now and it felt like the clock was mocking them and reminding them about how big of a failure they were.

“Neo gateun saram tto eopseo~”

Leeteuk’s phone rang, breaking the silence. Everyone stared at it as if it was an alien. As Siwon’s voice continued travelling through the speaker, Leeteuk finally regained his senses and snatched the phone up as if it was a matter of life and death.

Well, it was. Literally.

Because, Hyunmi is like a matter of life and death for Leeteuk.

 

A/N: keke~! Hi everyone! ^^ This chappie is not a cliffhanger right? xD I hope not :P Now we all know who Changjo called :P Well, if you don't then... keke~ Anyways, it will be announced next chappie! ^^

Just to let you guys know, I'll probably update during weekends in the future~ (: I updated today because someone is wants to read my fic~ xD Joking, that sounds so arrogant! :P Nahs, I updated because I wanted to get this chapter out already :P 

You know, I read back and I still can't figure how I can write till so much chapters xD 

Anyway, enough rambling. I don't know what's with me xD 

Here's ikayewings's pic req~

Starring Jonghyun of... SHINEE! <33 Our blingbling Dino Jjong! :D

 

Because lip biting is y~ xD 

Enough rambling!~ Hope you enjoyed this chapter~ :D

PS, I'm so sorry I just couldn't resist! DID YOU GUYS SEE TEEN TOP'S MV? THEY ARE JUST AKJDSAKLJFSKJF SHOOOOO Y GOD KILL ME NOW XDDD 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <333