Hello Drama~! Erm.. I mean Yoona!

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 10

[No one’s POV]

Today is the last day of the one week break. The idols and Hyunmi had finished their dinner and were now doing their own stuff.

Some were practicing for their own comebacks in their individual practice rooms. There were three of them; the SM boys sharing one, the JYP and CUBE boys sharing one and U-Kiss and Big Bang sharing one. Beast and U-Kiss were practicing, while the rest of the groups were gathered in front of the TV, engrossed with the show “My girlfriend is a Gumiho”.

Out of the blue, the doorbell suddenly rang. Everyone looked at each other, confused. No one was expecting anyone to come over, besides it was late at night already.

“Yah, third maknae, get the door.” Junho ordered, indicating for Tamin to open the door since he was the third youngest.

“Wae~ Hyung~ Shiroyo~” Taemin whined, showing his famous aegyo.

“Oppa, I’ll get it.” Hyunmi volunteered, dragging Kyuhyun along, whose hand was attached to hers.

“Aish! Cheongmal, Hyunnie! Must you be so kind?” Kyuhyun grunted. The young man was lazy to stand up from his comfortable position on the couch.

Kyuhyun and Hyunmi both called each other ‘Hyunnie’ as they both had a ‘Hyun’ in their names. Hyunseung and both Seunghyun’s had been rejected by Kyuhyun from having that nickname as he had been the one to come up with the idea.

Seeing Kyuhyun’s disapproving face, Hyunmi smiled and said “Aigoo, Yeobo. It’s just a short trip to the door.” She then opened the door, only to find a smiling Hyoyeon in front of her.

“Hyoyeon Unnie!” Hyunmi screamed and hugged her with Kyuhyun’s hand still laced with hers.

“Annyeong Mimi!” Hyoyeon greeted cheerfully,

“Ehem. Hyo, you’re supposed to introduce us, not hog on to her.” A disapproving voice said.

Hyunmi released her grasp on Hyoyeon and saw the source of voice. A pretty lady with super long legs was staring at her them. The lady was looking a little impatient though. Hyunmi tilted her head and glanced curiously at the lady. ‘She looked kind of familiar but I just can’t place where I have seen her before.’

Just then, Kyuhyun ruffled the short hair of the lady and chuckled.

“Well, well, if it isn’t the ever impatient Choi Sooyoung.”

Sooyoung grinned ‘Well, hello to you Evil Maknae”

“Your manners are as good as your patience; which sadly is ZERO.” Kyuhyun teased.

“Yah!” Sooyoung screamed.

“Enough! Aish! Maknae, must you ALWAYS do this to Sooyoungie? Kangin came over and chided Kyuhyun.

“Kangin Oppa!” A shorter but more mature looking girl greeted Kangin. That girl was pretty too, having small eyes and she looked really friendly.

“Can we ignore their childishness and you introduce Hyunmi to us? She looks really lost, oh, and can we come in?”

By this time, the rest of the guys were already restless and had come over to see what was happening. Leeteuk, being the ever sensible one, shouted for ever sensible one, shouted for everyone to move from the door and allow the girls to come in.

As the girls started coming in, Hyunmi let out a huge gasp as she realized who they were and how big a group they had came in. The girls she had converse with just now, were the most famous girl group in Korea, SNSD. They had came with F(x), Miss A, 4 Minute, Girl’s Day, Kara, 2NE1 and G.NA.

Upon seeing the older girls in front of her, Hyunmi immediately bow and greeted them. “Annyeonghasayo, Sunbaenims. Pangasimida. Choneun Park Hyunmi imida.”

Beast and U-Kiss had came down from their practice when Henry had went up and inform them of the girls’ arrival.

Upon reaching the ground level, Eli’s hand immediately went around Hyunmi’s waist. “Hey baby, sorry that we couldn’t spend time together.” Eli apologized, before winking at the blushing girl.

“Ehem.” Someone cleared their throat. “Hyung, don’t be too intimate with my Jagiya. We have guests.” Dongwoon reminded Eli.

Hyunmi turned a darker shade of pink and immediately apologized to the girls, bowing three times. “Jwesonghapmida.” Embarrassed, she hid behind Kyuhyun’s back her hands holding on to the back of his shirt. Seungri chortled and teased “Aww~ Our baby girl is shy~”

“Yah Hyung! Baby is my nickname! Not yours!” Eli shot Seungri a look.

“Cut it out, you guys! Introductions have not been made yet.” Siwon intervened the two childish guys.

Taking the hint, Taeyeon started introducing her group.

“Jigemeun So Nyeo Shi Dae! Annyeong Hasayo, So Nyeo Shi Dae imida.

I’m Taeyeon.

Jessica.

Sunny!~

Tiffany!~

Hyoyeon!

Sooyoungie~

Yoona.

Seohyun imida.”

 

“Annyeonghasayo, Kara imida. I’m Gyuri. This is Seungyeon, Nicole, Hara and Jiyoung.”

 

“Annyeong~ I’m G.NA unnie. I’m a solo artist!”

 

“4 Minute imida. Jihyun imida.

I’m Gayoon.

I’m Hyuna. And that is Soyeon and Jiyoon unnie.”

 

“Anneyong! We are 2NE1! I’m Dara unnie! This is Bom, CL and Minzy!”

 

“Hi I’m Min! I’m from Miss A. This are my members, Fei Unnie, Jia Unnie and Suzy!~”

 

“Anneyonghasayo! Girl’s Day imida! I’m Minah! This is Jihae Unnie, Sojin Unnie, Yura Unnie and Hyeri~”

 

“Halo! We’re from F(x)! I’m Victoria, this is Luna, Amber, Sulli and Krystal~”

 

After the introductions, Wooyoung piped up and asked “So, why are you girls here so late?”

“Oh, Oppa. We are here to visit the lengendary Hyunmi! Keke~” Nicole from Kara said with a smile.

“News travel~ We are here late because our schedules ended not long ago.” Girl’s Day’s Sojin said.

“By the way, Hyunmi call us Unnie! Don’t be so formal!” Fei from Miss A spoke.

“Deh.” Hyunmi agreed.

“Wah~ My jagiya is so popular!” Dongwoon went over to Hyunmi who was now back to holding Kyuhyun’s hand and pinched her cheeks. Hyunmi pouted cutely and pinched back Dongwoon’s cheeks, showing affection to each other.

“Oh, Oppas. Can Yoong rest in one of your guest rooms? She’s not feeling well.” Tiffany asked, her face full of concern for the young one.

“Sure. Kibum, take her to the gu-“ Kangin’s sentence got interrupted by Chansung’s voice.

“Hyung! The guest room is not ready yet. Take her to Hyunmi’s room instead.”

Kibum then went over to Yoona with a red face as the guys began winking at him, reminding him about his crush for the younger girl.”

As Kibum helped Yoona up to the room, the rest of the idols split up and disappeared into the different parts of the house mansion.

Shinee along with F(x) and Kara went to the games room.

2PM and Miss A went to the garden.

Beast, 4 Minute, G.NA and U-Kiss with Girl’s Day went back to their individual practice rooms.

The YG artists went to the mini movie theatre for a movie marathon.

The Suju boys and SNSD girls stayed in the living room watching this time “Secret Garden”.

Kibum had came down, allowing Yoona to get some rest. While, Hyunmi had slipped out of Kyuhyun’s hold and went to the kitchen to cook some porridge for Yoona.

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I’m so happy! I got to see Hyo Unnie again! The other unnies were really cool and pretty.

Right now, I’m cooking some porridege for Yoona Unnie. She really looks like she’s in pain, I think she got her monthly visit. ‘Better get her some medicine later’

I carefully scooped up the hot porridge and put it in a tray with medication and a glass of warm water. I carefully went up the stairs to not disturbed the Oppas and Unnies. I definitely don’t want to get caught by them or specifically, my Yeobo, Baby and Jagiya. Kyuhyun, Eli and Dongwoon Oppa. They were getting wayyy too serious and clingy and affectionate with the nickname calling thing.

Although I admit, it feels kinda good.

I made it into my room without anyone noticing and lightly knocked on the door before going in. Yoona Unnie’s back was facing me but you could tell that she wasn’t asleep yet by her harsh and uneven breathing.

“Yoona Unnie, I brought you some medication, please take some. Then, you can have the porridge I made, so you’ll feel better soon.” I smiled as she turned to me and sat up.

[No One’s POV]

“Stop acting like you care.” Yoona’s voice came out sharp and cold.

Hyunmi stopped short when she heard Yoona’s words. ‘I must have heard it wrongly.’ She thought.

Holding up the medication and glass of water, Hyunmi put it in front of Yoona, urging the older girl to take it. “Unnie, please take the medicine, it’ll help you get better.” She smiled sweetly.

“I don’t want to.” Yoona rejected the younger girl’s kind offer.

Hyunmi’s smile faltered but still, she didn’t give up. She was bent on getting the older girl better. She put the tablets and water down and instead, pick up the bowl of porridge. She put on small smile, and scoop a spoon of the porridge, trying her best to get Yoona to eat it.

Then, Yoona lost it.

“YAH! PARK HYUNMI! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU’RE SO DAMN KIND AND INNOCENT! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A ! DON’T ACT LIKE YOU DON’T KNOW IT! CALLING KYUHYUN OPPA ‘YEOBO’, NEXT ELI ‘BABY’ AND THEN DONGWOON ‘JAGIYA’! YOU’RE SUCH A FLIRT! HOLDING HANDS, HUGGING, PINCHING CHEEKS! WHAT’S NEXT?! FRENCH KISS?! DON’T ACT LIKE YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MANY HEARTS YOU BROKE! DO YOU KNOW HOW HORRIBLE THE GIRLS FELT WATCHING YOU GETTING INTIMATE WITH THE OPPAS?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR ACTIONS HAVE HURT US?! STOP YOUR HYPOCRITE ACT! IT MAKES ME SICK! GET OUT! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU!”

With her last sentence, Yoona threw the bowl of porridge from Hyunmi’s hands and lay down, turning her back against the poor girl.

What Yoona didn’t see was the porridge scalding Hyunmi’s hands. Yoona had let anger take over her; she had failed to see Hyunmi’s hurt expressions and tears that were threatening to fall.

Hyunmi hadn’t dare to let out a sound as the hot porridge met with her cold, pale skin. She had been afraid of making the older girl even more angry. Yoon had hurt the shattering of the bowl as it made contact with the floor, but, she had been too upset to even care.

Suppressing her tears and pain, Hyunmi made her way to the bathroom and cleaned her hands. She grabbed a cloth and started cleaning up the mess, picking up the glass pieces. Yoona’s words had been stuck in Hyunmi’s head, like a song on repeat mode. “Ouch!” Hyunmi winced softly as blood started flowing at the cut Hyunmi had made on her right hand. She hadn’t been concentrating on picking up the glass but on Yoona’s words.

Biting her lips, she hurriedly cleared up the mess, throwing the glass pieces into the bin. She grabbed a hoodie and a handkerchief, tying the small cloth on to her right hand before apologizing to Yoona and leaving the room.

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I couldn’t bear it anymore, I could feel the tears coming. I hid my hand into the hoodie’s front pocket and cleared my voice.

“Taeyeon Unnie.” My voice rang through the living room. “Yoo-Yoona Unnie says she’s not feeling too well and wants you there.” My voice was shaky as I said her name, but I managed to keep my face composed.

The SNSD Unnies immediately ran up to her. Shoot. The Suju Oppas were still here.

“Oppa, go check on her too. I’m going to meet my friend for some girl-time. I’ll be back. Oh, and Ryeowook Oppa, Yoona Unnie wants to eat your porridge.”

Using my left hand, I threw on a pair of sneakers while yelling goodbye in a fake, cheerful voice and ran out of the house without a backward glance.

The moment I ran out of the door, the waterworks started.

But, I didn’t stop, not for a long time. 

 

A/N: hey guys, my exams are ending tmr~ But, I'm updating first keke~ Hope you enjoy! ^^ i didn't read thru so pardon my mistakes I have NO time >< 

PLEASE DO THIS SHORT POLL FOR ME!!! [POLL CLOSED!]

http://www.tfaforms.com/203340

If you don't do it I can't update! >< 

So please do it!!! 

I need at lease 30 subscribers to do it and I've 97 subbies so please guys do it! 

thank you so much! :D 

I'll edit tmr~ (Edited!) No replies Mian! No time >< 

and PS, Hyo is NOT Hyukkie's gf :P not yettt~ 

Comments pleasE! :DDD <3 

Edit: NO BASHING OF YOONA PLEASE!! >< Thank you! :D