Dinner and Flaming charisma

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

 

Chapter 6

[No one’s POV]

The dining room started filling up as the guys started coming into the room. “Yes dinner!” “What’s for dinner?” “Is there any beef?” “I want bananas!” Noise filled the room as the guys started taking their places. “Yah! I want to sit next to my khunnie! Move over Chansung!” “Wae? Wooyoung hyung, I bet Khunnie hyung wants to sit next to me.” “Aish! Stop fighting. I’m gonna sit next to Junsu.” “Yah, wookie! I wanna sit with Kyu! Move!”

“OPPAS! SHIKKURO!” Hyunmi screamed with all her might. The boys were stunned and just stared at her with their mouth hung open. You could hear a pin drop in the room. Hyunmi sheepishly scratched her nape. “Mianhe. It was just that oppas are too noisy and I’m so hungry. I want to start dinner.” Hyunmi pouted cutely and looked at them with big eyes. “Aigoo! Kyeopta!” Sungmin went up and pinched her cheeks. Hyunmi giggled and said “So Sungminnie oppa, can we start dinner?” “Sure. Take a seat first.” Sungmin smiled the nickname.

Leeteuk raised his eyebrows. “Sungminnie? What about me? Mimi ah, you can’t ignored your eldest oppa like this.” He puffed his cheeks. Then the guys started to protest. “OPPAS! SHIKKURO! Aish, jinja. Why are you guys so childish? Arraso, I will give you guys nicknames when I can remember your names. So now my oppas first, Teukie oppa, Jay oppa, Seungie oppa, Xander oppa, Doojoonie oppa and chicken oppa! Happy?” Hyunmi mentally shake her head at their childishness.

Leeteuk pleased with his new found nickname, ignored the cries of the other guys and started dinner. “Jalmukesumneda” “Jalmukesumneda” Then they started eating. “So, Hyunmi, do you have a boyfriend?” Shindong asked. “Aniyo. Shindongie oppa.” Her answer made a few guys quite happy. When the word ‘Aniyo’ was heard, you could see some of their eyes lighting up. “Jinja? Yes!” Dongho exclaimed. “Shin Dongho! Don’t ever think of hitting on Mimi.” Dongho’s remark was met with harsh rejection from the overprotective brothers.

“Oppa, don’t be so overprotective! Aren’t you supposed to feel proud that someone likes your dongsaeng?” Hyunmi chuckled. Then, she looked at Dongho and said “Dongho oppa, kumawo for liking me. I can’t think of a nickname for you yet but as we get closer, I’m sure I will.” Dongho sulky face immediately brightened into a huge grin. “See hyungs! Hyunmi prefers young guys! Mehrong!” he stuck out his tongue at them. He was met with angry eyes of his hyungs. He was the maknae among the guys and they were not pleased with his statement.

Fortunately, Hyunmi caught onto the situation and decided to make all of them happy. “Oppa, I like everyone. Don’t be mad at Dongho oppa. I’m sure he’s just joking.” At her comment, everyone was appeased and Hyunmi decided to change the topic. “So, oppas, do any of you have a yoja chingu or a crush?” Some blushed but no one answered. ‘Aha! They got caught!’ Hyunmi thought. ‘But, I shall give them a chance since I just met them today.’

“Ahem. So, Hyunmi, who do you think is the best-looking guy here?” Dongwoon said. “Eh, mian, but what’s your name?” everyone burst out laughing at Hyunmi’s question. “Yo, maknae! Trying to hit on her but she doesn’t know you! Hahaha!” Jonghyun teased Dongwoon. Blushing furiously, Dongwoon stuttered. “I’m Dongwoon. Maknae of Beast.” “Ah, mianhe Dongwoonie oppa. About your question, erm… can I skip the question?” Dongwoon smiled at his new found nickname but then frowned when he heard Hyunmi wanting to avoid that question. “NO!” Her avoidance was rejected immediately by the guys.

“Hyunmi, you can’t skip it. Everyone wants to know it! Instead of all of us, how about the best out of each group? Easier?” Seungri suggested. “Huh…. Arraso oppa. Hmm… I’m not really familiar with their names but I kind of know which group is which. Do I have to count the oppas in?”

“Nope. Without your oppas.”

“Deh. For Super Junior, it’s that guy.” She said pointing at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smirked.

“For 2pm, it’s that guy that Wooyoung and Chansung oppa were fighting over I think? Eh, his name is Khunnie oppa?” 2PM grimaced while Nickhun smiled.

“BigBang is Seung-something oppa.” “It’s Seungri! Yes! I won!”

“U-kiss is Ki…Seop oppa? Is that his name?” Kiseop raised his hands into the hair and shouted “Woots!”

“For Beast, I was thinking between Dongwoonie and that ert oppa. Sorry Dongwoonie oppa, but ert oppa won.” “Hey! I’m Kikwang  oppa not ert oppa!” Nonetheless, Kikwang still smiled but Dongwoon pouted.

“Shinee.. Eh… Skinship King or that athletic oppa? Can I choose both?” she was met with a firm ‘no’. “Well, then mian athletic oppa, skinship king oppa won. So oppas, you guys happy now?”

Those that were chosen shouted “Hell yeah!” while those who lost mumbled a dejected “no…” Hyunmi pouted. “Oppas, don’t be sad. You guys are good in your own way! Saranghae!” she did a heart-shape sign. Immediately, smiles replaced the frowns on their faces.

“Oh, oppas. You guys are having a 2-week break form tomorrow onwards right?” Hyunmi questioned.

“Deh. Waeyo?” Leeteuk said.

“Aniyo. Just confirming what Sam chon told me. Oh, Oppas Could you guys tell me more about your bands?” Hyunmi said, while eating her sushi.

“Okays. Let’s start with Shinee. So, who wants to talk?” Alexander asked, excitedly.

“Oooh, Hyungs! I will do it! Annyeong Mimi dongsaeng, I’m Taemin the CUTEST maknae in the world!” Taemin did some aygeo to prove his words.

“Yah! Babo maknae! You are suppose to talk about Shinee not about yourself.” Key knocked his head while scolding him.  

“Ouch! Umma, it hurts!” Taemin whined while rubbing his head.

“Sheesh, Maknae. Can’t even tell them how AWESOME Shinee is. I shall do the talking then. So, hyunmi, Shinee is like Just the BEST boyband EVER.”However, Jonghyun’s speech was met with protest by the other boys.

“Yah. Dino. Super Junior is wayyyyyyyyy better!” Heechul piped up.

“No! U-Kiss is the best!” Kevin defended his group.

“Get real, people! When are you going to realise that you can never beat Big Bang?” Jiyong said with a tone of arrogance.

“Oh, puh-leaze. Chocolate abs are the best Which means 2pm wins. Duh.” Junho stated as if it was a fact.

“Beast is JJANG!” Yoseob shouted above the noisy din.

Soon, the once peaceful dining room, was again, filled with more noise. “Not again. Aish, I think I will lose my voice soon.” Hyunmi murmured and face-palmed herself.

 “HYUNGS! KEEP THE VOLUME DOWN PLEASE! YAH!” Looking up, Hyunmi found herself staring at Minho, who had sat beside her and was currently putting his nickname, -Flaming Charisma- into full use. Everyone shut their mouth and looked at Minho. It was undeniable that Minho was the Flaming Charisma. The look in his eyes would have made anyone did what he said.

Then, out of the blue, Hyunmi started giggling. “Oppa. Hahahahaha! Your faces are priceless! Minnie oppa really got you guys! This is so FUNNEYYYYY!!!” She couldn’t control her laughter and kept laughing and laughing. Minho smiled as he saw his Hyungs’ and Dongasengs’ faces. It was really one of a kind.

After that incident, the atmosphere returned back into the noisy but family one once again. The argument about the best boyband was already forgotten. And, the rest of the dinner time was spent like this. 

A/N: Hey everyone! ^^ Welcome to the new readers! :D This chappie is just a filler? Well, something like that, it's like filled with nonsnse xD 

Since we have minho's flaming charisma here, i shall give you something to spazz nosebleed about.  I'm in a rush so I didn't have time to find one of his flaming charisma. So I shall give you something in exchange! keke~ 

Introducing~ MINHO'S ABS!!! :DDD 

Like what you see? :P 

Cr: xonlyhalfmad @ tumblr