Phone call from Jean and snuggling with Jay Oppa

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 31

[Hyunmi’s POV]

“Baby~ You belong with me~”

Still half asleep, I groggily felt the table for my phone.

“Hello?” I yawned.

“YOU !” Before I could even comprehend the fact that someone had just scolded me, the person continued, yelling loudly.

“ALEXIA! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?! RUNNING AWAY WITHOUT TELLING YOUR BEST FRIEND?! HUH?! YOU OWE ME AND EXPLANANTION!”

Hearing the words ‘best friend’, immediately had me sitting up on my bed, fully awake. It took five seconds for everything to sink in before I whispered the name of my best friend into the microphone of my phone.

“Jean?”

“OHMYGOD. ALEXIA. DON’T TELL ME YOU FORGOT YOUR BEST FRIEND?! WHAT HAPPENED IN KOREA THAT CAUSED YOUR ANEMSIA? OHMYGOD! DID YOU GET INTO A CAR CRASH?! OHMYGOD WHAT DO I D-?”

“JEAN! Girl! I didn’t forget you! I’m still sleeping. Girl, it’s barely 5am over here.” I said, with a tone of annoyance though a smile was plastered on my face.

“Oh, well, it’s about 7 in the evening here at London. Sorry. I forgot about the time difference.”

I could picture my bestie with a sheepish looking smile on her face already.

“It’s okay. Anyway, why are you calling suddenly? Aren’t you still studying at Brook Hill?” I asked curious.

Jean was at a boarding school in London called The Brook Hill School which was why she has no idea that I went back to Korea. My other bestie, Kelly was touring with her parents in France but I did give her a call to tell her about my current situation. And, of course, the three of us are best friends, well, there used to be four of us though…

“I’m having a 2 week break. The school’s having some renovations so yeah, I went back to New York wanting to give you a surprise only to find out that you have gone to Korea. Man, girl, you couldn’t even ring me for an update on your life?” Jean chided.

“Sorry, but I was too carried away by… erm, some of the things that had happened recently.” I apologized, thinking of the recent ‘drama’.

“I swear I was going to call you soon though!” I added quickly, hoping Jean will forgive me.

“Yeah yeah~ Forget it~ I’ll forgive you just once. Anyways~ Babe, I MISSED YOU!” She shouted.

“I MISS YOU TOO!” I screamed back, hugging my pillow as if that was my best friend.

“Mimi?” My door opened and a head popped in, calling my name. I turned, only to find Jay Oppa’s eyes staring at me.

Oops. I think I shouted too loudly. I mouthed a ‘Sorry’ to Jay Oppa and pointed to my phone. I then motioned for him to come in and he obliged, walking in. As he made himself comfortable by lying on my bed, I went back to paying attention to the conversation on my phone.

“Who’s that?” Jean asked.

Knowing that her SUPER sensitive ears had heard Jay Oppa’s voice, I then told her the full story of my half brothers while I laid back on the bed, snuggling to Jay Oppa. He smells so nice.

“WOAH. ALEXIA PARK! YOUR BROTHERS ARE THE MEMBERS OF THE MOST FAMOUS KPOP BANDS?! MAN! YOU HAVE SUCH A GOOD LIFE!”

I pulled my phone away from my ear as Jean started screaming once again. Seeing my actions, Jay Oppa chuckled. I rolled my eyes as I mouthed the word ‘Bestie’. He got the hint and laughed even harder.

“Calm down, girl. Since I have such a good life, as my bestie, want to have some of it?” I offered, knowing she would agree immediately.

“Yes! You do mean that I can go for a visit right?” Jean asked, with a hint of doubt and hope.

“Yeah babe. But, hold on for a moment, I’ll ask someone first whom I’m pretty sure will say yes. Hold on.” I press the button, putting Jean on hold while I spoke to Jay Oppa.

“Oppa, my best friend can come for a visit right?” I asked, knowing fully that he had overheard our conversation.

“Yeah sure. She’s not a stalker or some crazy fan right?” He asked, eyes twinkling with teasing.

“Oppa! Of course not!” I rebutted, hitting his shoulders playfully.

Then, I put Jean back and told her the good news. She said she would come in about a few days time, but, her visit might be a very short one. It might only last for one day. It all depends on her parents. I had agreed. I don’t care, I just wanted to see my best friend. Or rather, someone who’s not a celebrity.

After hanging up on her, my sleepiness caught on to me again and I found myself yawning as I hugged my pillow. I guess Jay Oppa noticed this as he put his arms around me and gently asked me to go back to sleep.

I only nodded as darkness took over and I snuggled closer to Jay Oppa, falling asleep in his warm hold.

 

A/N: Yay~ Update (: Finally a Non-celeb! xD Hehe :P You think only celeb causes trouble? Well, think again~ :P 

Anyways, GUYS! So far... No one guessed till the correct people for my questions >.<

So, here's more clues~ :D 

1) The person having contact with Hyunmi belongs to a 5 member group and is a :P 

2) The person having a heart to heart talk with Hyunmi is underated in his group and is VERY GOOD in dancing~ :D (Am I making it toooo obvious? xD) 

Goodluck in guessing ^^ You guys want hints on what's happening in the upcoming chapters? ((: If yes, I'll give them to you next chapter keke~ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3