What happened yesterday.

45 guys vs 1 girl

Recap: Hyunmi first tried to go back America and were found by all six of her brothers. (Chapter 46) However the paparazzis got a photo of them together, and all of the six brothers were reprimanded by the CEOs who claimed that Hyunmi would be going back to America. Despite the news, only five of them (CEOs) knew the truth.(Chapter 47) Hyunmi then meets the CEOs who told her something (Chapter 48) and she got to the airport where she was found by L and Hoya from Infinite that she was there. (Chapter 49) Doojoon had rushed to the airport and prevented Hyunmi from leaving where the paparazzis took even more photos of them. (Chapter 50) Hyunmi then woke up with UKiss lying on the floor below her bed, realizing that yesterday did happened. (Chapter 51)Which brings us to this chapter of 'What happened yesterday'

 

 

Chapter 52: What happened yesterday.

[Hyunmi’s POV]

Cameras flashed, and hundreds were speaking all at once. It was a mess. There were people standing while others sat. There were those speaking as fast as a bullet train and those scribbling furiously on the their writing pads. Huge videos camera were on the shoulders of buffy looking camera men while reporters held up mikes, eager to shove it in faces to get some answers.

I was… stunned, to say the very least. That day the Doojoon Oppa had found me at the airport -well technically it was just the day before, though it feels like 10 years ago- there had been cameras flashing around, just like today. But it had felt nothing like today.

At the airport, it was as if there was only me and Doojoon Oppa. Well, that was before we pulled out of our hug and noticed those flash lights but they had been gone in a flash as Beast’s manager dragged us into the car and gave Doojoon Oppa a dressing-down. 

But… Today? It felt like I had just murdered someone and was being judged by the public. Thankfully for all the time I was in America, I was just ‘someone’ whom you knew but was not close to. I was just someone whom you saw in school.

I did not receive any special attention and had never felt like I was placed under hundreds of hawk-like eyes waiting for me to make a mistake. That was exactly how I felt like now.

My heart was pounding loudly and my palms were sweating heavily. I was biting my lips and my eyes were blinking, trying to get rid of the black spots that had formed due to the bright lighting. I was pretty sure that I was this close to hyperventilating.

“Relax, dongsaeng. We’re here with you, remember? All the way.”

A hand enveloped mine and a warm voice spoke into my ear. I smiled gratefully at Onew Oppa for the encouragement but kept a tight hold on his hand. I needed all the support I could get to pull this through.

“Alright, please settle down. We would be starting the moment everyone has taken your seats. One question per reporter and no questions with the intention of hurting either one of the seven people involved or their band, or their reputation will be entertained. Thank you.”

That little speech by the MC had me snapping back to reality where the lights were still going on every single second. That’s right; I was at a press conference. One that was supposedly going to clear this matter and give everyone the explanation they apparently deserved.

After Beast’s manager had finished giving Doojoon Oppa a huge reprimand, he had contacted the CEO of Cube entertainment who had got all seven of us and representatives from each entertainment to gather at Cube two hours later.

As CEOs were busy and unable to make it, public relations’ representatives from each entertainment were sent to deal with us instead. They had then told us of the plan of a press conference and the intentions of the CEOs which I’ve already known as the CEOs had told me about the plan before I left for the airport.

Apparently, the CEOs had already come out with the idea of having a press conference and just wanted to see for themselves the phrase ‘Blood is thicker than water’. Sending me back to America was just a scare to my brothers and in fact, if I had enter the departure gate, I would have been sent to Busan to stay till my brothers worked up the courage to find me in ‘America’.

However I did not make it that far and Doojoon Oppa had stopped me before that had happen and the plan was fast forwarded. The seven of us would be attending a press conference regardless of our views towards it. The companies had seen no other better solutions and thought it was better to clear up the doubts so as to not lose any more supporters and upset the netizens.

So here we are at the press conference, despite some of the Oppa-deul’s objections. Everyone had settled down and the first question was soon started by a lady in a black suit.

“Who is this Park Hyunmi that has appeared out of nowhere?” She remarked with apparent disgust of my normality. 

 

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm backkkkkk!! ^^ Anyone glad to see this fic under your updated subscriptions? I sure hope so! ^^ Thank you for patiently waiting and I hope the recap did give you guys some memories of what happened. Enjoy this chapter, there will be more to come! Now that I've got more exams out of the way, I'm pretty sure more updates will be coming. 

Also, this fic is finishing soon... (Do you see the end yet? Haha. My endings are pretty abrupt.) So, will you guys kindly do the poll below? 

 

 

Thank you for your continuous support and I hope you've enjoyed this chapter too! ^^ 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3