The letter

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 1

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I slammed the door behind me and slide down to the ground. I couldn’t believe what I had just seen. Dad had just passed away 1 week ago and my mum was there having with another man. Tears were streaming down my face. Mum had always been like this, having affairs with different men openly, even bringing them when dad was overseas. Dad had known but he had never done anything about. Even when I had complained to him about the matter, he just said for me to understand mum. I stood up and walked over to my dressing table. Picking up the picture of me and dad, I started sobbing loudly.

“Appa, I missed you so much. Mum is doing it again. It has just been a week since you left. Appa, what am I suppose to do now that you are gone.” A lone tear dropped onto the frame holding the photograph. Just then, I saw something peeking out from the back of the frame. Curious, I opened the back and I saw a piece of paper. Slightly trembling, I opened the piece of paper.

Hyunmi ah,

When you find this piece of this paper, you must have been crying again. My baby daughter, please stop crying. Appa wouldn’t wish to see you cry. I know your mum must have been doing it again. Please forgive her. She has her reasons for doing so. Are you suffering so much with your mum? Appa left one last present for you. I was afraid that it would be too difficult for you without me there. See the phone number at the end of this letter, call it. Trust Appa, your life will get better after calling it. Saranghae, Hyunmi ah.

From,

Your dearest father

The phone number: 010-967783953

I traced my thumb across the paper, wondering if Appa had known that he was going to die. Shaking those thoughts aside, I found myself lost and confused; I had no idea what I was going to do. Should I call this number? I hated living in this house; mum had never care about me. Dad had always been the one that took care of me. He had showered me with care and love. Now that he was gone, I had no one else. I should probably call this number. Besides, I had nothing to lose right?

With shaky hands, I dialed the number and waited for the person to pick up. It rang three times before a deep, gruff voice sounded. “Hello?”

 

Hey guys! Just a short chapter first. i want to start chapter two with something else. (: I will be writing chapter two now so maybe i will update it later? if i finish it soon? xD 

PS, I forgot to mention that you live in America, in New York (:  

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS! 

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE! ^^