We are....

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to LeeTaecyeon Dongsaeng! Who keeps wanting me to update! ^^ 

 

Chapter 13

[No one’s POV]

Hyunmi could only gape as she stepped into the dorm of the unknown stranger. The doorway was filled with shoes and there was barely room to walk.

“Ahh, mian. My boys doesn’t keep them properly, we were too busy. Cheongmal mianhe.”

The stranger then started to arrange the shoes to make room for walking and put out a pair of slippers for Hyunmi. He then led Hyunmi to the living room and sat her down, while he went to the bathroom, searching for the first-aid kit.

[Hyunmi’s POV]

Okay. So, how did I get myself into this mess?

What am I doing in the dorm of a stranger.

Hold up. I must calm down and think of how to make my escape, I mean afterall, he could be a for all I know!

“Hyung! You’re back! What took you so long! I’m hungryyyyy! I want my dukbokki!”

I turned, only to find a teenage looking boy running towards the living room. Before I could even react, he jumped on me and we fell on to the couch, with him lying on top of me.

“Hyungs! Come out now! We have a crazy unknown stalker in our living room! Palli!” He hollered before leaning his face closer to mine.

I was so shocked that I couldn’t even talk. I just stared at him as his face inched closer and closer.

‘So I was right! That guy was a ! He brought me in to me! With his accomplices! Ahh! What do I do now?!’

That guy’s gaze travelled to my lips and my eyes went wide.

He was going to kiss me!

I was going to shout for help when someone shouted

“Yah! Bang Chul Yong! What are you doing?!”

The Bang Chul Yong guy hurriedly got off me and pointed at me to a gruff looking guy. Taking the chance, I quickly sat up and hugged a cushion as I stared warily at both of the guys in front of me.

“Hyung! She’s a crazy stalker who came into our house!!!” Bang Chul Yong shouted.

The other guy looked at him and then to me.

“Mir, does she look like a stalker to you? She didn’t rush into our room or scream when she saw us! And, didn’t you realize that her hand is hurt? How can you just tackle her like that? Aish! Jinja! You really have no common sense at times! Pabo!” He knocked Mir’s/ Bang Chul Yong’s head and walked towards me.

“Annyeong. I’m G.O. , you can call me Byung Hee. Who are you?” He smiled.

Instinctively, I moved back. His smile looks genuine, but heck, I couldn’t take the chance after what the Mir guy had done to me. I hugged my cushion even harder and slowly moved further away.

“Hey Hyunmi! I got your- Yah! Bouya shin ningoya?!” I heard the familiar voice and knew it was the mystery guy.

As fast as lightning, I ran towards him and hid behind him. He was the only person I knew. Seeing my fear of the Mir and G.O. guy, he started to scold them.

“Yah! Maknae! What did you do to her that she’s so frightened?! And you! Jung Byung Hee! I thought you were old enough, but what is this? Why is she shaking so badly? Man, you guys! Don’t even ask about anything!”

Mir was about to say something but got shot down by a glare from mystery guy.

It was then when it hit me.

He was the one who brought me here!

I started backing away from the devil  who brought me here. I looked around frantically, trying to find my way out. But, being the clumsy person I was, I just had to bump into something. No wait, someone.

I turned and look up, only to find myself staring into a very handsome face.

‘Woah. That guy was hot.’

“Erm, hi? Hyung, who is sh-“ His words broke the magic.

I snapped back to my senses and started running into a random room, not even caring about where I was going. I run into the room and slammed the door behind me, making sure I had locked it before sliding onto the ground.

“Whew, that was close!” I spoke out loud.

Just then, I felt someone staring at me. I slowly looked up, hoping that what I thought wasn’t true. But, damn, just my luck.

Yup, you got it right. There was another guy with headphones around his neck looking at me.

I gulped and blurted out. “No please! Don’t me! Chebal!”

His eyes widened before he burst out in laughter. I tilt my head and look at him curiously. What was so funny?

He finally stop laughing after awhile and took off his headphones and squat down in front of me.

“You’re really cute. What makes you think I’m going to you? Keke~ you’re so cute! What’s your name? I’m Cheondong aka Thunder aka Sanghyun.” He put his hand out, offering a handshake.

Hesitantly, I took his hand and shook it. “You-You are not-t-t going t-to me ri-right?” He chuckled before nodding his head.

He patted his chest and said “Scout’s honor.”

Somehow, I felt more at ease with him. I smiled and introduced myself. “Annyeonghasayo, Park Hyunmi imida.”

“Ah, so your name is Hyunmi? What a pretty name. Do you want to sit on my bed? The floor isn’t that comfortable. Don’t worry, I won’t do anything to you.” He smiled and offered his hand once again, this time to help me up.

I accept his hand readily and we sat on the bed.

“So, why are you in our dorm and why did you run into my room?” Cheondong asked.

I bit my lip and told him the whole story of how I met the mystery guy, the Yoona incident and what happened in the living room.

After I finished the story, he started laughing again.

“Bwoh? Mir did that? Ahahaha! That’s so funny! Ahahaha!”

I pouted and looked at him. “Is it really that funny? Wasn’t him going to me?”

He lightly knocked my head and said “You pabo. Knowing that guy, he was probably wondering if he should cover your mouth or not.”

“Oh. So, you guys aren’t rapists? That’s good.” Cheondong smiled. “By the way, who is the mystery guy and the guy I bumped into just now? And, who are you guys?”

He smiled again. “Mystery guy is Seungho hyung. The guy you bumped into is Joon Hyung. And us?”

“We are MBLAQ.”

 

A/N: Mystery guy is revealed~ And First group to appear is MBLAQ!~ 

I apologise if MBLAQ aren't like this in real life. I don't really know them so this is based on my imagination LOL. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I had so much fun writing this chapter! ^^  This chapter isn't short right? Hehe :P

Link to blog: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/13446 
The 'please don't lie' part, is a hint because Seungho doesn't like girls who lie ^^ 
Gratz to everyone who got him correct ^^ 

It actually took me quite long to decide who to find Hyunmi but I settled on Seungho cos I thought he fitted the role! ^^ Hope you guys think so too ^^ 

Just a random question, If I was to start a new fic, who would you want to be in it? Boy groups only! ^^ Who do you think would fit the role of being a gangster? keke~ 

chermneszxc got the mystery guy correct! :D Do request your pic! ^^ 

Next chapter would be filled with MBLAQ moments~ :D 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!! <3333