Their feelings

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 27

*Warning: LONG CHAPTER AHEAD (PS, I apologize for the constant changing of POVs)

Listen to: FTIsland's Even if it's not neccessary (Please listen! It fits the mood! I rarely put songs so please, listen (: If the song finishes and you haven finish reading, do click the replay button! ^^)

 

Chapter 27

 

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I could only stare at the people in front of me. Twelve of them to be exact. I wanted to speak, to say something, so that I would know what’s going on. But, the only word that would escape my lips was ‘Oppa’.

It wasn’t until one of them came in front of me and hugged me that I realized this is reality.

My real half-brothers were here.

In Teen Top’s dorm.

“Hyunmi ah… Mianhe. Cheongmal Mianhe.” Leeteuk Oppa whispered as he hugged me closer to his broad chest.

“Oppa…” The same word came out of my mouth again. I really don’t know what to say.

“Ulgima, Hyunmi ah…” Xander Oppa came forward to wipe away my tears that had unknowingly escaped.

“Hyunmi ah…” The other Oppas came over and soon we were having a group hug.

The warmth, the comfort, the feeling of being wanted made me broke down all over again. I felt loved again. The hug fixed all the insecurities I was having. It made me feel safe.

Most of all, loved.

For the first time since Appa died, I felt protected and that someone would be there to protect me, to keep me safe. That someone loves me.  That I wasn’t an abandoned kid. That I would have someone to turn to. That I can hide in my Oppas’ arms and never worry about anything.

For the first time, I didn’t feel alone.

In their arms, I feel like even if the whole world falls, I would still be safe. No one could harm me there.

The hug felt so right.

It almost felt like Appa was the one giving me the hug.

Appa, the person I had loved most.

Being in their arms, I knew that I still have family left. I knew I had people who cared about me, who worry for me… Who loves me.

In that moment, I knew that everything was going to be alright. Because, they were there for me. I know it is going to be.

Thank you, Appa.

For sending these guardian Angels to me.

Because, right now, I feel loved again. I feel like you never left, that you are just by my side. I never knew I could have this feeling again. I never knew that actually, I still had the chance to feel this kind of love. I never knew that I would have six times more of this love.

Park Jungsoo, Choi Seunghyun, Park Jaebum, Alexander, Yoon Doojoon, Lee Jinki.

The six angels that you send.

They made me feel loved.

It felt so nice to know that I matter to someone.

It was everything I had wanted.

The feeling that no matter who I am, regardless of what I did, they will still love me.

Thank you, Appa.

And, thank you.

My Oppas.

Thank you for making me feel so loved. For making me feel that I’m not alone. That I’m wanted. That I still mattered. That someone still cares for me.

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

 

[Leeteuk’s POV]

As I held Hyunmi in my arms, the tears trailed down my cheeks. Finally, I can hold her in my arms. Finally, she was back with me.

I never knew it mattered so much to just have her in my arms. I never knew that she mattered to me so much.

When Appa first told me about her and his life story, I was actually jealous and mad at her. She got to live with my biological father for 17 years, when I only got to see that man once or twice a year.

Whenever Appa talked about her, he always had this spark in his eyes. The spark that I didn’t get to own. The spark that showed how much he loves Hyunmi.

I knew that she was his everything.

I was so jealous of how much my Appa loves her. I knew that I would never be able to be compared to her.

Appa had made me promise that I would take care of all my dongsaengs, especially Hyunmi. I wasn’t someone who was easily jealous but because of the fact she was so close to my dad, I was blinded by the jealousy and anger that I had promised Appa only half-heartedly.

However, the first time I saw her, I knew I would fulfill my promise to Appa with all my heart. The look on her face, it was just indescribable. She looked like a lost puppy with all the guys ‘attacking’ her.  That moment onwards, I made myself swear that I will fulfill the promise.

The moment that I knew she was gone and that she had lied, my heart had dropped. It felt so empty. I thought I had done something wrong for her to run away. I felt like a failure. It wasn’t even a week that we had lived together and she had run away from me. I couldn’t even fulfill the only promise I had made to Appa.

But, everything, everything disappeared as soon as she appeared before me. The moment she was in my arms, that very moment, I knew everything is going to be okay.

Because, my baby sister is here.

Right here, in my arms.

Park Hyunmi, I’m so glad that you are back.

I love you, I really do.

I’m sorry for not being by your side when you needed me the most.

I’ll be a better brother.

I promise.

 

[TOP’s POV]

“Hyunmi ah…”

My voice had seemed to find its own way out of my mouth. My legs had seemed to find its own way to operate, because I found myself moving towards Hyunmi and Leeteuk Hyung.  My arms had seemed to find its way to move, because I found myself joining in the group hug.

My tears seemed to have found its way out of my eyes, because I found myself crying along with the others.

And, my heart really hurts seeing Hyunmi crying. It hurts remembering that I didn’t know of all the pain Hyunmi went through alone. It hurts knowing I had failed to protect her as an older brother. It hurts hearing the sobs coming out from her lips.

The very first time I heard about her, I remained indifferent. Out of everyone, I’m one of the children that had a more distant relationship with Appa. I had blocked everyone out. So, hearing about Hyunmi, I could care less. I was just going to let my heart remain closed. I wasn’t prepared to open my heart at all.

But, the first time I saw her, amazingly I didn’t feel any hatred at all. In fact, she was the one who made me open my heart. Even though we only know each other for a short time, I felt happier than I have been. Her teasing, the kiss on my cheek, her smiles. Everything made me want to protect her.

Knowing that she was hurt and I wasn’t there to protect her just makes me feel like a useless brother.

I wished I had been there for her.

I wished I had been able to protect her.

I wished that she hadn’t been hurt.

Park Hyunmi.

The little sister that I cared so much for.

I’m sorry.

I’ll try to be a better brother.

I promise.

 

[Jaebum’s POV]

Hyunmi wasn’t in my arms but I was just glad that someone was holding on to her. I would never admit it, but my heart was literally broken when I heard about what happened between her and Yoona.

I would have never thought that she was carrying such a heavy burden all by herself. I had actually thought that she lied to us while she went away having fun…

I’m such a terrible brother for even having those thoughts.

During Appa’s last visit to me, he told me about Hyunmi. I had disliked Appa’s ways since young, I don’t know why but I just couldn’t bring myself to forgive him for hurting my mom. Mom had loved him. So, as usual, the hatred blinded me and I found myself hating on Hyunmi too, for being another of Appa’s child.

But, the wall I placed between me and Appa disappeared when I first saw her. I just couldn’t bring myself to hate such an angelic person. I could understand Appa’s words to me.

‘Jaebum ah, I know Appa is wrong for the things I had done. But, please, for me. Please take care of your youngest sister, Park Hyunmi. She’s different from all of you. She was born in a different situation. So, please, take care of her for me.’

At that very moment, as I recall Appa’s words. The tears started dropping.

I’m going to protect Hyunmi with all I have.

Park Hyunmi, Oppa is going to protect you.

I promise.

 

[Alexander’s POV]

I watched as Leeteuk Hyung enveloped Hyunmi into a tight hug. The very second tears travelled down Hyunmi’s cheeks, I couldn’t control my feelings anymore.

In an instance, I had her in my arms. The feeling of being able to hold her again had me trapped in a sea of emotions.

I was so glad and relieved that she was back in my arms.

Yet, I can’t help but be upset and worried about the emotional pain that had been inflicted on her.

It pained me tremendously to see her so vulnerable like this.

I can still remember the time Appa had come to tell me about Hyunmi. I had been so excited to meet her. I had always wanted a younger sister and my wish finally got granted. The very first time we met, I knew she would be a great sister to me.

Now seeing her hurt like this, I can’t help but blame myself for being so careless and gullible. How could I have believe her lies? She must have felt so alone and helpless. I should have been there for her through all of this.

But, I hadn’t been.

I’m sorry.

Park Hyunmi, as your older brother, I’ll try with all my might to protect you.

I promise.

 

[Doojoon’s POV]

The instance I saw her appear at the hallway in the dorm, my emotions just took over me. A wave of guilt washed over me as I look at the girl a few metres away from me.

Hyunmi looked so tired and different from her energetic self. She had eye bags around her beautiful eyes and she was so thin.

Appa had told me all about her past. Every single thing about it. He told me that I was the only one who know about her past. He never told me why he didn’t tell the others.

As I looked at my younger sister, I could see why she had suffered so much. She must have been comparing the situation to her past one. I wished so much that I had been there for her in the past and for this incident.

I wanted to tell her ‘I’m sorry’ so badly. But, I’m scared it won’t be enough. For now, I just want to hold her in my arms like that.

Park Hyunmi.

I’m sorry.

I should have been a better brother since I know what you have gone through.

I’ll do my best from now on.

I promise.

 

[Onew’s POV]

I never thought I would cry. Neither have I thought that I will see my Hyungs cry.

I guess my thinking was wrong. I cried. So did my Hyungs.

How could I not cry when my younger sister was standing between us, with tears dropping like it was from a free flow tap?

It hurts so much seeing her cry so hard like this. It really does. I wish I could make her smile right now. But, I know it’s impossible because I can’t even smile for her right now.

‘Jinki ah, Appa just wants you to do one thing. Just one thing. Keep your dongsaeng’s smile on her face. Don’t let it disappear. I trust you. You always had this presence around you that never fails to make people smile. So, please, keep her smiling.’

Tears fell even harder remembering Appa’s words. He only wanted me to do one thing, to keep Hyunmi smiling. I felt like I betrayed Appa’s trust in me. I had let Hyunmi suffered alone, with the pain and the hurt. I hadn’t keep her smiling like I should have.

Hyunmi ah.

I’m so sorry.

Park Hyumi, I’ll keep you smiling like I should have done so.

I promise.

 

[Changjo’s POV]

As I watched the heartwarming scene in front of me, I knew I had make a right decision calling Leeteuk hyung. I could feel tears slipping from my own eyes.

Finally, Hyunmi had found her own home. She finally has people who cares about her truly. After all she has been through, I’m glad she got what she deserved

Hyunmi ah, I’m so happy for you.

 

A/N: Okay, so this is like the longest chapter for this story hehe :P But, I have written even longer chapters before :P 

Anyways, I hope it's okay for you guys. I took me 3 days of 2hrs a day of com to finish this. So, it basically took me 3 hrs to complete the chapter? keke~ since the other hr is for playing xD 

I'm sorry if the brothers' POV keeps getting shorter and shorter. I sort of ran out of ideas to write? >~< I never thought of adding every of the brother's thoughts but I thought just doing Leeteuk's one was abit unfair so yeah, here's the SUPA DUPA long chapter xD 

Bdw, anyone wants to know the statistics for this chapter? ;) It's 7 pages long in MS Words and contains 2,165 words WOW~ :D keke~ 

I hope you guys enjoyed the story and the music. The music, I just couldn't find any better music to set the mood. So, just ignore the lyrics will ya? :P 

Oh and, the winner is JessieAngLalala ! It's our Teukie that Changjo called~ :D Pic req? (:

Anyways, DID YOU GUYS SEE MR SIMPLE MV? ITS LIKE SO OMG!!! Sorry but my elf mode is on. Okay, I shall not spazz to much here. xD 

No replies today. Sorry but I'm half-dead already. >.< School and CCA is killing me~ Bye people~ Comment more please! And, thank you for ALL THE COMMENTS AND SUBS!!! I REALLY LOVE THEM!!! :DD AND, A BIGBIGBIG THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO CONGRATULATED ME FOR MY 200 SUBS~ <333 I'LL WORK HARDER! <333 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3