Phone Call with Cheondongie Oppa~

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 34

[No One’s POV]

“Kya!~~~~”

A muffled high pitch voice filled up the little room of Hyunmi’s. Currently, the young girl had her head buried in her pillow, screaming her lungs out.

Once she was done, she flipped around, hugging her bolster with her face burning hot. Her hands flew to her cheeks as if trying to calm herself down though there was no way Hyunmi was going to calm down anytime soon.

A moment later, her hands travelled down to her lips, touching it, remembering how Jiyong’s lips felt against her own lips. Hyunmi then hugged her bolster even tighter as she remembered the intimate moment with Jiyong.

It wasn’t her first kiss of course, but it was definitely an unforgettable one.

The surprised kiss had sent thrills down Hyunmi’s spine and she had enjoyed the kiss while it lasted. She didn’t know if she liked Jiyong or not, but one thing was for sure, she certainly saw fireworks in the sparks.

With a big smile plastered on her face, Hyunmi looked up to the ceiling, no longer feeling bored. She could think about the kiss the whole day long and not feel bored at all.

After the kiss, Hyunmi had dashed back into her room and not come out of it after since.

The happiness is Hyunmi could not be contained and she found herself picking up her phone on the nightstand. Scrolling through the contacts, she found the very person she wanted to call.

“Yoboseyo?” The person answered.

“Cheondongie Oppa!” Hyunmi squealed.

“Omo! Minnie!” Cheondong replied, obviously pleased that Hyunmi had called him.

“Annyeong Oppa~ Did you miss me? Keke~” Hyunmi said, giggling.

“Of course I did!” Cheondong replied, putting a smile on the girl’s face. “Doesn’t someone sound very happy now?” He asked, amused by the girl’s sudden call and her good mood.

“Oppa! Am I that easy to read?” Hyunmi pouted, even though Cheondong couldn’t see her.

“Duh. Who am I? I’m THE Thunder of THE Rain! THE Thunder of Hyunmi’s bestfriend!” Cheondong teased, reminding Hyunmi of their first meeting.

“Oppa! Stop teasing me!” Hyunmi complained.

“Arraso~ Now, do you want to tell me about what made you so happy?”

“I… Erm… He… JiyongOppakissedmeonthelips!” Hesitating, Hyunmi whispered out the happy incident quickly.

“Huh? What did you say? I heard something about Jiyong Hyung and lips?” Cheondong asked, totally confused.

“I got kissed on the lips by Jiyong Oppa!” Hyunmi said, this time slower.

“WOAH! SAY WHAT?!” Cheondong shouted, making Hyunmi cringed as his loud voice travelled through her small phone microphone.

“Oppa! Don’t shout, it hurts my ear.” Hyunmi said, rubbing her ears.

“Oops, my bad. Sorry. But, hyung really kissed you?” Cheondong asked, his eyes as big as saucers.

“Yeah. I was singing in the studio with Oppa and when the song ended, he pecked me on the lips.” Hyunmi replied, blushing furiously.

“No wonder you’re so happy…” Cheondong trailed off in his own train of thoughts. “Should I kiss you next time too? To make you so happy?” He joked.

“Ew no thanks Oppa.” Hyunmi said, making a face.

“Just joking baby girl~ Now, you feel much better telling someone about the happy news don’t you?” Cheondong asked.

“Of course. Gomawo Cheondongie Oppa! I love you! Saranghae!” Hyunmi cooed.

“Me too~ Love you baby girl~ I’ll talk to you next time, I got to go~ Byes~”

“Bye Oppa.”

And, with that the call ended, with Hyunmi lying on her bed in bliss while Cheondong was a little troubled about the pass incident.

Hyunmi seemed to have some kind of feelings for Jiyong and that wasn’t exactly a good thing, well, at least not for his leader. Shaking his head at the complicated love matters, Cheondong then headed back to his practice.

Oh, Cheondong, you have no idea how right you are about the matter of hearts.

How complicated it is indeed. 

 

A/N: One last Happy moment before the drama starts~ Since people wanted MBLAQ in and some happy moments~ keke~ :D

Oh yeah babies, DRAMA SHALL TAKE OVER!~ XDDD 

Am I teasing you guys enough? xD 

No replies this week, I'm really tired it's like 12+ here, went shopping for the whole day LOLS~ 

Hope you enjoy this chapter! ^^ 

And, people what happen to my commentors? ): There are lesser comments nowadays ): Please comment, they give me strength to carry on writing! I work really hard on my chapters so please comment THANK YOU! <3

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3

PS, THUNDER LOOKS SO FREAKIN' HAWT IN THAT PIC! <3