Meeting Jonghyun's members and talking with him

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 24

[Hyunmi’s POV]

A hot chocolate appeared under my nose as I was taking in my surroundings. I blinked and stared at it.

“Drink it. It’ll make you feel better.”

I looked up and saw one of Jonghyun’s members smiling at me.

“Thank you.” I smiled back and gladly took the cup from him. I put both my frozen hands on the cup and slowly brought the cup to my lips. It really felt good as the warm liquid went down my throat, warming my body.

“Feels good right?” The guy asked, as he made himself comfortable sitting beside me.

“Neh.” I answered and put down the cup before pulling the blanket on my shoulders closer to me. I was still shivering lightly even after drinking that cup of hot chocolate.

Just then, Jonghyun came rushing in with a hoodie and a pair of long pants. He shoved them to me and motioned for me to go change in his room. I hurriedly rush into his room, huddled in the blanket. I closed the door and started changing my clothes as I remembered the moment Jonghyun had came looking for me.

 

Flashback~

“Hello? J-Jonghyun Oppa?”

“Minnie Mouse?”

Hearing a familiar voice calling my nickname made me broke down into tears again.

“Oppa” I cried out.

“Omo! Hyunmi! What happened? Are you in Korea now? Where are you?” Jonghyun started throwing questions at me.

The tears kept coming and I barely managed to get my words out. When I finally told him where I was, he had hung up on me after ordering to stay where I was.

When he hung up and the only thing that travelled through my ears was the dial tone, a fresh set of tears travelled down my pale cheeks. I sobbed and clutched hard onto my phone as if it was a life saver. I don’t know how long it had take Jonghyun to come here; I only knew that it felt like an eternity had passed before I heard him calling for me.

“Hyunmi! Park Hyunmi! Where are you? Hyunmi!”

“Oppa!” I mustered up all my strength and shout out to him.

After awhile, he finally found me and had me in his arms; shouting “Hyung! I found her! Up here!”. Feeling his warm arms around my freezing body triggered my emotions again and I just sobbed into his arms, unable to even say anything.

Jonghyun wordlessly hugged me closer as someone came up to the top of the playground.

“What the… Changjo! What happened?” A voice that I didn’t recognize spoke.

“I don’t know! Hyung, can you help me carry her to the car?” Jonghyun replied.

The stranger didn’t reply but proceeded towards me and lifted me up. He went down the playground and in a few minutes, I was inside a car. But, I didn’t let go of my hold on the stranger’s neck; strangely, I felt safe in his arms.

“Yah! Choi Jonghyun! Ige Bouya?” I heard another voice questioned Jonghyun.

“Mollayo. Hyung, just drive us back to the dorm.” Jonghyun said calmly.

The car started its journey back to Jonghyun’s dorm and Jonghyun slowly unraveled my arms from the stranger’s neck. He then pulled me closer to him and I was now sandwiched between him and the stranger.

“Hyunmi, what happened?” Jonghyun asked in a soothing voice that had me pouring out everything once again.

As I blabbered out my last sentence, the driver announced that we had arrived and once again, I found myself in the stranger’s arms. I shook badly as the chilly air of South Korea once again enveloped me. Noticing this, the stranger then hurried his steps and soon, I was in the living room of a dorm.

Jonghyun then left to find me some clothes while the stranger went to get me a blanket. After he got me a blanket, the stranger left to kitchen and soon, another guy appeared handing me the hot chocolate.

 

Present~

I unlocked the door as the short memory ended. I went to the living room with my wet clothes and a happier feeling that I had someone behind me at the very least. As I entered the living room, I saw 3 guys on the couch and 3 on the floor with their backs facing me.

“Jonghyun?” I called out, cautious of what is going to happen next.

At once, 6 heads whipped around and faced me. I recognize four of them; Jonghyun, the stranger, the driver and the guy who brought me the hot chocolate. Now, that I had a good look, the stranger is actually quite good-looking; the hot chocolate guy is pretty looking but yet, look man enough; while the driver looks like… Taylor Lautner. The two other guys whom I didn’t recognize were also staring at me. One of them had thick lips while the other just spells out ‘a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e’. And, Jonghyun… well, just looks like Jonghyun.

Jonghyun stood up and came over to me giving me a tight hug.

“I miss you so much!”

“I miss you too! Mickey Mouse!” I couldn’t help but squeal. One hug from him was all it takes to lift my horrible mood. All the upset feelings were gone in a matter of seconds when his arms wrapped around my body.

“Ehem. I don’t mean to interrupt in this lovely reunion, but Changjo, that girl needs to go to bed or she’ll get sick.” The hot chocolate guy interrupted said.

Jonghyun then let go of me and look at that guy, sighing “Neh, Chanhee Umma.”

“Umma? Like Byunghee Umma?” I blurted out. Oops, there goes my tongue again. Aish, I need to stop thinking about MBLAQ.

“You know MBLAQ? Do you know us?” The adorable guy asked excitedly.

“Pabo! Knowing MBLAQ doesn’t mean she knows us.” Chanhee ‘Umma’ knocked his head. The adorable guy then pouted, turning away from Chanhee ‘Umma’.

Ignoring him, Chanhee ‘Umma’ started talking again. “Anyways, Changjo, get your friend in bed now. It’s late and she needs to rest before she falls sick because I have no idea how long she was in that rain.”

“Arrasoyo. Minnie Mouse kaja.” Jonghyun hooked onto my arm and started walking towards his room.

“Chakamanyo!” I tugged at his arm and look at the five other guys. “Introductions first! Five minutes won’t hurt right?”

Chanhee ‘Umma’ sighed and agreed.

One by one, the guys stood up and Jonghyun left my side to join them. They stood in one straight line and introduced themselves.

“Annyeonghasayo! Teen Top imida!” They chorused.

My jaw literally dropped. Another idol group? God, what is it always that I have to meet idol groups? Can’t I have normal friends? God… Hopefully, I won’t get into another mess of trouble.

I soon learned that Taylor Lautner was C.A.P aka Bang Minsoo, Chanhee is also known as Chunji, thick lips guy is Niel aka Ahn Daniel, stranger is L.Joe aka Lee Byunghun, adorable guy is Ricky aka Yoo Changhyun and my bestie, Choi Jonghyun is the maknae who is also known as Changjo or the dancing boy.

“Annyeonghasayo, Park Hyunmi imida.” I greeted back.

And with that, Chunji rushed me and Jonghyun back into Jonghyun’s room.

Well, his exact words were ‘Choi Jonghyun, you better get her to sleep within the next half hour. Or, you’re going to get it from Umma.’

Once we were inside the room,  Jonghyun pushed me onto the bed and plopped down beside me. We turned to face each other, smiling at each other. It was silence for awhile and then Jonghyun spoke in a serious but comforting tone.

“Yah, Park Hyunmi. Do you know how much I missed you? Why didn’t you call at all?”

“Mianhe Jonghyun. I missed you too. I wanted to call too, but I never got the chance to.” A single tear slide down my cheek.

“What happened?” He asked in a soft voice.

“I found out that all the so-called friends I had, weren’t really friends with me. They were just after my dad’s money.” I whispered as the painful memories attacked me.

And, this is why I said Jonghyun was my very first friend. He was the first person that befriended me not because of my status, but because of who I was.

“Ulgima.” He gently wiped away my tears. With that one word, I knew he understood why I never got the chance to call him.

After that incident, I had closed myself up because I was afraid of hypocrites hurting me again. To the extent that, I wanted to keep Jonghyun’s memories to myself, I was so scared that he would be the same as them. If so, I didn’t want to know. I rather him be a good memory to me, so at least, I had a friend before.

“I’m not like that. You know it.” He smiled and I knew he meant it. It was shown in his eyes. The sincerity.

It really feels good to know someone is there to protect from everything. That you’re safe in that person’s arms. And, right now, that person is Jonghyun.

“Thanks Jonghyun.” I smiled back.

“Hyunmi, are you sure you’re okay?” He gazed at me worriedly. He was referring to the incidents that had me calling him.

I gave him a small nod and tight smile before snuggling closer to him. I wasn’t okay, but I didn’t want to think about it right now. All, I want is to know that I’m safe with Jonghyun around.

“Saranghae Choi Jonghyun.” I mean it. I was really glad that he was here with me, lending me his shoulder. Or, I would be really lost.

“Nado, Saranghae Park Hyunmi.” He whispered and planted a kiss on my forehead.

And, with that, I drifted off to dreamland.

 

[Changjo’s POV]

‘Mianhe Hyunmi.’ I mentally apologized as I looked at the sleeping girl in front of me. I know that you’re not fine at all; which is why I have to do this. I have to make things right for her; she doesn’t deserve any of this.

I carefully slipped out of her hold and took her phone that was lying on the nightstand. I scrolled through her contacts and finally found the one that I wanted. I took a deep breath and pressed ‘Call’.

Almost immediately the person picked up and asked tons of questions.

“Hyunmi! Where are you? Are you okay?”

“________ Hyung, it’s me. Changjo from Teen Top, Hyunmi’s childhood friend.” I answered calmly.

“Changjo?”

 

A/N:Hey guys~ I'm doing ninja updates well at least to me it's ninja updates xD 

Congrats to ikayewings for getting it right! It's Teen Top's Jonghyun! Aka Changjo! :D It's him because Hyunmi is actually older than him so it was because of their height that Changjo made her call him Oppa. keke~ 

Your pic req? xD

No replies this chapter, got to go sleep mian! >.< 

Bdw, here's your question of the day! 

Who did Changjo call? 

It's one of the brothers~ Have a guess! ^^ 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^ And, can I please have more comments? >.< I'm getting more subs but lesser comments ): 

But, still a BIG THANK YOU to those who took their time to comment! Love you guys! <3 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3