Too late

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

*Warning: Longish Chapter ahead 

Dedicated to: X3Xiiumiin, Rueyyingx3, ultraloverz_, M3IQ1heartSUJU My awesome Chingus who don't have an account but still reads my fic! <3 With the exception of one :P 

Special shoutout to ShawolElf4EVah, Happy Birthday! ^^ 

Longish Chapter= Music--> Click Me (Replay might be needed)

 

Chapter 46

[Author’s POV]

Across the marble floor, pairs of legs moved, some quickly, some slowly. There were smiles on faces and tears on some. Luggage of each colour and size were present, some being tugged along while others were situated on the floor by the side of the owners.

Sitting by the side of a window in Starbucks, was a young lady of 17. She was looking out of the window, gazing at the passerby. She liked people-watching, there was much to observe when it comes to people. They never failed to amaze her with their actions.

Her lips curved into a smile as she saw a mother hugging her daughter and the younger sister of four years was jumping up and down by the side, wanting to join in the hug. It was moments like this where she wished so much to have a family.

Shaking away those thoughts, she turned her attention back to her latte. A sad smile appeared on her face as she spied her phone. It had been buzzing every single second; her inbox was spammed with unread messages while her missed calls were piling up. 

She knew who they were from, but there was nowhere she was going to pick up the calls or reply to any messages. Her phone vibrated once more and she saw a message from a new number that hadn’t appeared for the past hours.

Mickey Mouse.

Moments later, another message appeared.

THE Thunder.

She sipped her latte as sadness filled her eyes. Seeing their messages, she knew they had seen the letter and that in a matter of moments, the other 9 guys were going to be sending their own messages too.

Incoming message.

Seungho Oppa.

Blur Oppa.

Chanhee Umma.

Jung Umma.

Stalker Oppa.

Cap Launter.

Adorable Ricky.

Daniel Oppa.

True enough; 3 minutes later, her inbox was filled with 9 more messages from each respective member. She didn’t even have to open them to know what the messages would say. She knew what it was like from the past hundreds of messages she had received in the past hour.

‘You’re joking right?’

‘Please don’t go.’

‘It’s not funny.’

‘Hyunmi ah, come back.’

They were all similar but what had hurt her most were the messages from the people who could actually understand what she was thinking of.

‘Hyunmi ah, it’s not what you think. I know that you think that you’re the cause of our arguments and that they all started because of you. It’s not like that. I know why you want to leave, but please, think again. Your Oppas are going to be really hurt if you leave.

-Taeyang.’

That message from Taeyang really had her at her wits end. She was at lost; she almost wanted to reply and said she was going to go back right now. But, she realized, she couldn’t back out now. She knew very clearly it was going to be the same situation even if she doesn’t leave.

Finishing up the last drop of her latte, she picked up her abandoned phone and opened Changjo’s message, knowing it was going to be as she had predicted. She knew he was going to make her question herself and try to make her do the right decision but at the same time, tell her he was behind her no matter what she did.

‘Babo, why are you being like this again? Are you really going to run away again? Is this really the ‘right’ way to solve the problems? Park Hyunmi, you know it isn’t. I bet you already knew what I was going to say; but, I’m still going to repeat my words. No matter what you want, I’ll always be there to support you. Don’t worry about falling, even if you fall, Choi Jonghyun will be there to catch you. I love you.’

[Hyunmi’s POV]

I swallowed the lump in my throat and clutched my phone at my chest with closed eyes. He did it again, reading the message with my eyes was so different from imagining it even though they were of the same content.

Choi Jonghyun is making me doubt my choice again.

He always had the power to do it. Even within a short amount of time, he could change my choice into a completely opposite one. He had made me doubt myself again and again, but whenever I changed my answer, it had always been proven to be the right one.

He’d probably be right this time round too.

But, this doesn’t just concern my happiness; it concerns those of the Oppas too. How could I just tug at their heartstrings and just come and go as I like? There would be too cruel and besides, going back would just cause another heartbreak to occur and more to come in the future. I can’t do that.

No, just no.

Looking at the new messages from MBLAQ and Teen Top almost made me regret passing their letter to the security guard. The silly me had went to a café at Apujeong Dong, near MBLAQ’s dorm and I wrote them each a letter there. I don’t know what came over me but I had felt the need to write them a letter to tell them about my departure. After writing those letters, I had passed them to the individual security guards of their dorms and company’s buildings.

That was how I spent my whole morning and now, after lunch at the area near TOP Media’s Company, I had come to the airport and spent my time at this little café inside the airport. I looked at the time and went out of the café.

It was already 3PM, one hour left till my plane takes off back… home.

Smiling weakly, I headed towards the departure gate. A small voice tugged at my heart, urging me to not go. It told me to stay, to not make the wrong decision, to be wise for once. Caught up with that little voice, I stopped completely, turning my back against the gate.

I stared out at the oceans of people in front of me and realized how small I was. I was just someone in the middle of the airport, someone who didn’t matter. If you saw me, you won’t even know the pain I was facing. I was just insignificant.

I saw people being embraced and embracing others. I wanted so much to be the former one; I wish I could be embraced by someone right now. All of a sudden, it hurts so much. I didn’t want to carry everything by myself, it was too heavy, and the burden was suffocating me.

But, I couldn’t allow myself to hurt others.

No, I can’t.

And just because of that, I spun around once more and headed once more for the gates, determined to reach it before I had any chance of changing my mind.

 “Jibei Gajima Baby~”

I stopped short as G-Dragon’s singing voice travelled to my ears. My hope ran high as I thought he might be just here at the airport, looking for me, asking me to not go. A smile played at my lips but disappeared as soon as I knew I was being dumb.

A lady passed by me with her phone in her hands and pressed the answer button before answering her call with a ‘Yoboseyo?’. She had GD&TOP’s Don’t go home as her ringtone.

I mentally knock myself on the head. What had I been expecting? It was my decision to go so why am I being so delusional? Why would the G-Dragon who had… kissed my ex-bestfriend suddenly appear to ask me to not go? Why would he, the ever famous singer come to the airport with the risk of being mobbed by fans just to ask me to not go?

Throwing away all the stupid thoughts, I continued walking to the gate as if nothing had happened.

‘Jibei Gajima Baby~ Oneureun jibei gajima baby~’

I scoffed, this time hearing TOP’s voice singing instead. Geez, isn’t there any other song other than their songs? And, did TOP even sing for that song? That person sure is lucky to hear TOP singing for that song. I hurried my footsteps, not wanting to hear their voices.

But, as luck would have it, another song travelled into my ears with Onew’s voice.

‘Andwaeyo andwaeyo geureoke gajimayo’

‘Oh, oh, oh, oh, I want you, come back girl. Without you, girl’

‘Only you niga anim nal gochil su eobseo’

‘Tell me I can go go go neoegero dasi you you you’

Han buhn, nal dorabwa nuhmoo muhlji anheun gose’

At the last sentence, I turned back.  It was impossible for the people passing by to have the ringtones of the same meaning at the same time, and sung by all six of them.

TOP, Onew, Alexander, Jay, Doojoon, Leeteuk.

My luggage fell from my hands, and landed with a thud on the ground. But, I couldn’t hear anything or see anything apart from the sweet melody that had come before from the lips of the guys in front of me.

They were here, all six of them.

With no disguises, whatsoever.

RUN! PARK HYUNMI RUN! YOU CAN’T BE SEEN WITH THEM. RUN!

For once, I obeyed the voice in my head. Picking up the luggage, I hurriedly turn and ran from them. Tears trailed down my cheeks, but I didn’t stop, I couldn’t. If I did stop, they would have the chance of bringing me back and if they did, their career would be at risk.

No, it couldn’t happen.

“Please, don’t go.”

A voice called out to me just as a hand shot out and held on to my arm. Pulling me back, I landed on a hard sturdy chest. Another hand s around my waist, and secured me in position, with my back on the chest of the person.

“Hyunmi ah, please don’t go. Please.”

Something wet landed on the right side of my cheek and I realized he was crying. I should have known that he was going to cry from his voice, I should have known from the way he had been looking at me just now.

And, I should have run faster.

Park Jungsoo-ssi, you have to let go of me.”

He didn’t loosen his hold.

“Stop acting so childishly.”

I knew my words hurt him as he released me from his hold. My heart squeezed at his actions but it had to be done, or the consequences would be dire.

“Hyunmi ah, please don’t leave.”

Another voice, this time barely audible, called out to me. I bit my lips as I ignored his plea and took another step forward. His whisper broke my heart, it was filled with need. But, yet, all I did was to ignore it.

Mianhe, Jinki Oppa.

“You’re really leaving?”

It wasn’t a question of anger and doubt; it was one of hurt and sadness. One a child asked his mother when he realized he wasn’t going to get the toy he wanted. It was a question asked before the tears fall. It was a question a person who was tough asked before he finally breaks down.

“Leave. Me. Alone.”

Mianhe Seunghyun Oppa.

Behind me, someone winced at my harsh words. I knew that sound anywhere, it was the exact same sound he made when he found out I had cut my finger on our first meeting. Except this time, it sounded so much more vulnerable and heart breaking. It wasn’t just a simple wince from seeing your loved one hurt by a knife; but one of being stabbed in the heart by your loved one.

Mianhe Xander Oppa.

I doubled my steps, only wanting to leave the heart-breaking scene. But, it wasn’t going to be this simple. I heard the sound of rushing feet behind me, and moments later, he appeared in front of me, hugging me tightly.

“Don’t go. If you leave, I can’t hold you like I used to.”

Using all my might and will power, I pushed him and his battered heart away, stepping aside and walking past him. The one footstep I took was like my actions that stepped on his heart. His heart was beyond hurt, I stepped on it, kicked it before giving it one last blow by squashing it.

Mianhe Jaebum Oppa.

“We haven’t even had our sibling moment yet and now, you’re just leaving me behind?”

He appeared in front of me and looked me in the eye. In his eyes were pleas, hurt, unfairness and self-reproaching. He was the one I felt most sorry for, I hadn’t even had the chance to know him better and now, I’m just leaving. But, it’ll also be better that way, because I don’t have to worry about him missing me. He would have… nothing of me to reminisce over.

Mianhe Doojoon Oppa.

I wanted to take another step forward, but before I could, he planted a kiss on my forehead as his tears slid down and landed on my cheek. He let go and I was hugged by Jaebum, who passed me on to Xander. He kissed me on the forehead before allowing Seunghyun to hug me tightly. Jinki took me from Seunghyun’s arms and kissed me lightly before I found myself being embraced by Jungsoo.

“Saranghae Park Jungsoo.”

“Saranghae Lee Jinki.”

“Saranghae Choi Seunghyun.”

“Saranghae Alexander Lee.”

“Saranghae Park Jaebum.”

“Saranghae Yoon Doojoon.”

After lightly kissing them on their cheeks, I smiled through my tears before turning around.

It was too late.

-Click-

 

A/N: SAY HELLO TO THIS AWESOME AUTHOR WHO WROTE THE LONGEST CHAPTER OF THIS FIC. XD 

-silence-

Well, isn't that just awkward. >///< 

Anyways, I'm back with a new chapter which has 99 more words and 1 page lesser than chapter 27 which was supposed to be the longest of this fic :P 

I don't know if this counts as a cliffy or if it made you cry. I'm sorry if there was no humour there, I tried my best and this is what my hands typed out. *Scouts honour!* Okay, I at this kind of stuff, sorry. 

Anw, I don't know if anybody had liked my previous pic req section, but if you happened to like it! WELL, IT'S BACK, BIGGER AND BETTER THAN BEFORE. 

Jk, LOL. It just sounded like what those commercials would say :P Anyway, it is back, and I'm planning to give a bigger 'prize' than before. 

I know my writing isn't that awesome but, well, there's not much to do over the internet so yeah... 

My bigger prize is a oneshot of your choice. 

To get it, you have to get the question correct and be the fastest to get it! :D 

So here's your question: 

Give me all the names of the song that have been mentioned in this chapter and singer of the song in FULL.

Eg. SNSD- The boys

Get the answer right and the prize is yours! :D 

I'll end this lame author's note here. Have a nice day guys and hope you enjoyed this fic. I'm sorry but I'm not replying this chapter. >.< 

COMMENTS&SUSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3