What a Nice Surprise

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

 

Chapter 35

[No One’s POV]

“Hey baby~ I think I wanna marry you~”

‘Message has arrived~’

It was a bright afternoon, the day after the kissing incident. Hyunmi was in the music studio playing around and singing Bruno Mars’ ‘Marry You’ when her phone sounded, signaling that a message has arrived.

Stopping her singing midway, she went to check her phone and saw that Jiyong had sent her a message.

To: Cutie Mimi

Come to my room now~ I have a surprise for you ;D

From: The most handsome and awesome Ji Oppa

Hyunmi giggled seeing how Jiyong addressed himself as she went out of the music studio and headed towards the second floor. Humming another song of Bruno Mars, she smiled, wondering what kind of surprise Jiyong could possibly have for her.

So far, the day had been a good one. In the morning, she was on the phone with the SM family, talking to SNSD, Super Junior and Shinee. Then, she had received a call from her best friend saying that she had reached Korea and was heading over to Hyunmi’s house now.

As the two girls chatted, Hyunmi had told Jean about the kissing incident with Jiyong before hanging up on each other.

Wanting to give Jiyong a surprise, Hyunmi didn’t knock on the door and just opened it.

But, it turns out; the one having the surprise would be her.

She opened the door, only to find her best friend and Jiyong leaning against the bed frame, kissing; body against body. Jean’s hands were wrapped around Jiyong’s waist and Jiyong had his hands on the bed frame, supporting the both of them.

From Hyunmi’s sight of view, she could only see the side of Jean’s face and Jiyong’s face was completely hidden. Jean had her eyes closed and was clearly enjoying the kiss as a moan escaped her lips.

All this happened in the span of three seconds and within those three seconds, Hyunmi’s pair of brown orbs was filled with tears which blurred her vision.

She quietly backed out from the room and closed the door without making any sound.

What she didn’t saw was the smirk on the face of her best friend and the horrified expression of Jiyong.

All she saw and felt was the fact that she had been betrayed yet another time, by her best friend. Jiyong wasn’t her boyfriend but Hyunmi had thought that the kiss meant something to both of them. Seeing that scene, it seemed to her that she was wrong about that very point.

As she slowly walked back to her room numbed from all the pain, only one thought laid in her mind.

What a nice surprise that was.

 

A/N: The image was the closest I could find! It's so hard searching for the right picture! -.- 

Click Next! :D