A simple reason that took me so long to understand

45 guys vs 1 girl

 

Chapter 39

[Hyunmi’s POV]

The sunlight shone through the window and I woke up, rubbing my eyes as I took in my surroundings. I was back in my bedroom, but why? I vividly remembered talking to Hyoyeon Unnie and falling asleep in the park.

Did I sleepwalk all the way back into my room?

Just then, I saw someone curled up on the small couch in my room. I went closer and saw that it was Eli Oppa. What was he doing here?

Aigoo, just waking up and I have so many questions already.

I didn’t want to wake him up so I sneaked past him and went into the bathroom to wash up. I was brushing my teeth halfway when I heard Eli Oppa calling me.

“O-oppar, I’m im har” I called out, replying to him with the toothbrush still in my mouth.

I went back to brushing my teeth and heard some shuffling and rustling of blanket. Rinsing my mouth of the toothpaste, Eli Oppa’s head popped into the bathroom with his bed head. Motioning for him to get out, I then hurriedly wash my face and went out thereafter.

Eli Oppa was lying on my bed, facing the ceiling when I went out of the bathroom. I chuckled slightly before going beside him and jumping onto the bed. Sitting down with my legs folded, I faced him and poked his hard tummy.

“Oppa~”

“Hmmm?” He asked, turning his head slightly to look at me.

“What are you doing in my room? Do you know how I came back home? And… do you know about what happened yesterday?” All the questions I had in my head flew out of my lips before I could even stop to think.

This time, Eli Oppa put his full attention on me and turned around, lying on one side of his body, propping his arm under his head to support him. I stared curiously at him as a playful grin formed on his lips.

“Let’s see… The part about Jean coming over? Or the part that Jiyong kissed you? Maybe it’s KhunToria’s little not-so-quiet- conversation? Or is it talking to Hyoyeon Noona who’s currently in Los Angeles? Which one of the stuff that happened yesterday?” Eli Oppa turned serious and looked at me straight in the eyes, sitting up fully.

At loss for words, I just stared at him. I wanted to ask him how he knew, wanted to ask him how he felt about this. I wanted to ask him about a million and two things but my mouth and throat just wouldn’t operate now.

Seeing that I was keeping quiet, Oppa continued.

“I got off schedule yesterday, coming back here, just in time to see a young little lady of just seventeen, going out of the house in not so appropriate clothes. And, so, I followed her, just in time to see and hear her heart breaking self and story. Don’t we all know who the young lady is?” Eli Oppa said sternly, but somehow, keeping a line of concern and worriedness in his eyes.

“O-Oppa…” I whispered head down, preparing myself to get scolded by him.

“Come here, you big pabo.”

Before I could even comprehend what had just happened, I felt myself in Eli Oppa’s arms. It felt so nice to be in his hold and somehow, the scars caused by yesterday’s incidents no longer hurt anymore. I thought I would cry or tears would escape my swollen eyes, but, none did.

Lying on Oppa’s chest, I didn’t cry. In fact, I did the exact opposite of it.

I smiled.

“Oppa, I’m a big idiot aren’t I?” I asked, knowing that both he and I knew the answer.

“You sure are, Park Hyunmi.” He then released me and knocked me lightly on the head.

I grinned at him knowing fully that he knew how I feel now.

“I’m going back to my room and change, you too, change and Oppa will take you out for breakfast alright?” Eli Oppa got off the bed and headed towards the door.

“Actually, you know what, Oppa. Let’s meet for lunch instead; I’ve got something I need to figure out.” I told him before heading to the wardrobe to pick out something to wear.

“Arraso, but be careful. I’ll go catch some sleep now~” Oppa said as he went out of the door.

I smiled to myself as I head to the bathroom for a shower.

I’m going to set things straight now.

No more drama, no more misunderstandings.

I’ve had enough of them. I’m not going to be a coward anymore.

Why should I be a coward when I’ve a full family that loves me behind me, supporting and caring for me?

As the water poured down from the shower head, I smiled once more.

Because I have finally figure out the reason for smiling and not just crying non-stop.

The reason is simple and easy to comprehend but it takes one long enough to figure out.

Never cry for those who don’t deserve your tears, cry only for those who deserve it. Get out and get an explanation, not just cry and wallow in your misery, because it hurts not only just you, but those who love you too.

And, because I have my Oppas and Unnies behind me, I won’t cry

 

A/N: SAY HELLO TO PIGEON KIM! <3333 XD

Back with chapter 39~ :D Anyone can tell me how I managed to come out with so many chapters? Me is VERY THE Amazed! xD

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^

fayt16 got Eli right! ^^ Pic req? ((:

And, here's LeeTacyeon dongsaeng request! :D Taemmmm~ 

Cutie pie! ^^

 

COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONSARELOVED!~ <3

PS, Anyone mind checking out my new Teen Top Oneshot? (: Thanks! ^^

PPS, Main Image is AWESOMEHAWTNESS <333