The Paths We've Followed

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Taemin’s POV*

As our story comes to a close I should probably let you in on a few ending details. First I’ll start with this year’s power couple, ne?

Brianna ended up staying in South Korea and going to school for her last year of college at the same nursing school Key’s mother attended when she was young. The Kims went to Brianna’s graduation and threw a party in joy of her success and their approval of Key’s wanting to marry her.

Two years later was the end of SHINee; hard to believe isn’t it? Well it was good for all of us I suppose; ten years is a longggg time. Anyway, six months later the couple finally married. SM never got their big wedding since Key was no longer under contract. The two ended up running off to America together and eloping. Isn’t that so romantic? They never told anyone where they went for their honeymoon, but from all the pictures and stories they shared with us upon their return, we eventually found out about the Bahamian Cruise.

Well you can only guess what happened on that cruise because nine months later they were smiling down into the face of their first baby girl. Brianna remembered Nicole’s words over all the years and she had to agree; the pain was totally forgotten when she held that baby in her arms. The pictures from that day are so cute! My personal favorite is the picture of Key’s face when the baby peed on his designer outfit! xD Oh, and Nacho is doing splendid with her four little kittens; Dorito, Cheddar, Doodle, and Hiccup. You don’t even want to know how they named the last one o.O

Hmmm, who next? Ah, I know! Have you been wondering what happened to our beloved dino and Annie? Well I have two words for you: Army Couple! That’s right, both Annie and Jonghyun shipped out no more than a month after SHINee’s end! Though Jonghyun hates mud and war, he’s never been happier. Maybe that’s because he’s always safe behind the walls of his mailroom with his wife. Someone has to sort all the mail for the troops, ne?

Anyway, I’m still so proud of my hyung and Annie. Even if they aren’t on the front line shooting the bad guys, they’re still serving our country in a big way. Hopefully they’ll be returning home for a visit soon. I actually kinda miss listening to their silly bickering!

Rebecca finally made it big with one of her books. Though she and Onew are still living in Seoul, she publishes her books in America and is currently working on a teen drama series that involves the lives of American and Korean characters. She sometimes has to go back to America (of course to visit family) but also for conventions, book signings and interviews. Onew was working on his skills in the kitchen and wanted to become an American chef. However, due to his condition, it wasn’t really working out for him. Now he’s working toward becoming an English teacher! I guess Rebecca’s love for writing has had an effect on him!

The two have been happily married for a year now, and only yesterday they surprised us with the news. Twins! You figure it’s the couple with the least compatibility with children. However, Rebecca says that she’s confident they’ll be more comfortable around these two babies, seeing as they are their own! I sure hope she’s right!

Minho and Nicole are hard at work over in America. After opening up their own clothing line, they’ve barely had time to breathe. I don’t know how they’ve handled raising Yoogeun. Yes, that’s right. When Minho was out of SHINee they immediately went to the orphanage. Nicole’s motherly instincts must’ve been too much for her, because a month before, she checked the site and he was still up for adoption! She was sad that Yoogeun didn’t have a family yet, but was overjoyed when Minho agreed on his adoption. The two got married quickly and adopted the three year old boy. Now they live on a large estate outside New York City with their bouncing boy and in-home design studio.

Oh, if you were wondering about Yesung and Dara, they both got happy endings as well. Dara soon found herself in a happy relationship with Mir; her brother’s band mate in MBLAQ. The two took the place as the biggest Kpop couple and are living a life in lights. Though it can be stressful, the two have much experience in publicity and somehow pull it off. Yesung actually met his wife at a Black Veil Brides concert. They now reside in Canada and live in a small cottage with their eight children. Thankfully all eight are extremely slow. But what do you expect from tortoises?

Well that’s all! Hope you enjoyed our story!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahaha just kidding! You didn’t forget about Carolyn and I did you? Ah, well even if you did, I can’t help but share our happy ending. We are currently living in an apartment on the skyline on Seoul. It’s a bear hauling up groceries, but let me tell you the view is amazing; especially from our deck when my beautiful curly-haired fiancé is standing by my side. Our love grows stronger everyday, and I can’t imagine spending a day without Carolyn. I’d be so lost without her, and… hmmm I should add this to my vows! Aigoo, speaking of vows it looks like I better get going. I can’t be late for my own wedding!

 

My readers, I apologize for the rushed and slightly corny ending. I honestly just got so tired of writing this story that I had to stop. My mind ached from coming up with any more ideas; arggg! Haha; but I hope you enjoyed it and will continue to read my stories. I don't know when I'll be writing another SHINee one, but right now my Infinite one is being updated every Sunday, along with my newest Exo one. However, the Exo one isn't a drama like this and is kinda more Sci-fi and serious. I actually wasn't even planning on posting the story on AFF (I was writing it more for myself) but I decided I might as well post it. Either way, I'm not sure when I'll be writing another SHINee fic, but keep a look out! Thank you again soooo much for reading and sorry again for the not so great ending. I love you all and you mean so much to me!!!! Hwaiting!<3