Just Some Cute Stuff

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Carolyn’s POV*

We all waited with baited breath for the boss’s reaction to the newly filmed piece. He hadn’t had time to see the original, so we switched it with the new scene before he had a chance to see it. When it was finished he turned toward us scratching his head.

“Well…” The tension in the room was thicker than Nicole’s eyeliner. “I like it. It’s perfectly portrayed and I think the fans are going to love you two as a couple.”

“Yes!” We went into a round of high fives.

“I told you my idea was brilliant,” he smirked.

“But-,” Brianna put a hand on my arm to stop me, then proceeded to say, “Yes, I suppose it’s a good thing we listened to you after all.” She walked over to Key and slipped her arms around him. “I guess the director does know best!”

I so badly wanted to slap the boss and tell him that he deserved no credit, but I refrained; the only reason being the smiles on my unni’s and her fiancé’s faces. They were happy together and that was all that mattered.

------------------------

“Taemin?”

“Yes yebo?”

“How much do you love me?”

“Well that’s a silly question,” he smiled, sitting down on the edge of my bed.

“Why is it silly?” I pouted.

“Oh, I didn’t mean… it’s just, I can’t put my love for you into words. It’s too great.”

I spread my arms and he leaned down over me in a hug.

“Can you stay with me tonight? Brianna’s staying over with Key again and I don’t want to be alone.”

“Well…”

“Please?” I gave him my cutest puppy eyes.

“Fine,” he laughed, kissing my nose.

“Yayy!” I clapped my hands as he crawled into bed next to me. He turned off the lamp and we lay there in silence, staring up at the ceiling.

“I’ve never slept with anyone before,” he whispered.

“Neither have I.”

“It’s kind of cramped.”

“I agree.”

“How about the floor?”

“The floor sounds nice.”

I started to sit up, but instead he slipped his arms around me and rolled us off the bed onto the floor together.

“Taemin!” I laugh-shrieked as we fell, hitting the carpeted floor with a thud. He rolled us once so he was on top of me. “Oppa,” I smiled up at him.

“Keep it PG!” The familiar voice of my Rebecca dongsaeng shouted through the door.

We glanced at each other awkwardly, then burst into laughter.

“Saranghae Carolyn,” He kissed my lips with a smile.

“Nado saranghae, Taemin.”

He slipped off of me and pulled the blankets off the bed, laying them over our bodies. Though we had the whole floor to spread out on, we ended up cuddled together closely in each other’s arms; but still, keeping it PG.

-----------------------

*Nicole’s POV*

I sighed and looked at the three missed calls displayed on my phone; all being from Yesung. Something inside me said to answer him, but I kept coming up with excuses.

“He’s probably asleep by now,” I tossed my phone onto my bed and went back to my laptop. “Now let’s see…” I scrolled through the article about child birth until I came to the part about unexpected pregnancies. I felt as if I was going to go crazy from all of this.

“Meow?” My eyes shot up at the sound. “Meow?” I glanced down to the floor next to me to see Nacho staring up at me with big kitten eyes.

“Go away cat,” I turned back to my computer.

“Meow?”

I reached down and picked up the kitten, cuddling it in my arms. “I’m sorry little guy. I didn’t mean to snap. My emotions are just all over the place.”

The little ball of fur closed her golden eyes and purred in reply.

“I wonder if you were an unexpected kitten. Your mother didn’t want you so she orphaned you, leaving you to bounce around from home to home with no one to love or be loved by.”

“Meow!”

“Aw,” I tickled her fuzzy tummy. “Well don’t worry. You have a great mommy and daddy now who both love you. And you have me; Auntie Nicole. If you’re ever lonely, I’m always here for y-,” My eyes snapped up at the sound of a slight bang on the door, which was cracked open even wider due to the kitten’s pushing it open. Now Minho’s face was framed in the small entrance.

“Auntie Nicole huh?” he smiled.

“Go away babo,” I immediately set the kitten back down on the floor. “What ever happened to privacy?”

“I was just checking on you.”

“I’m fine, you can go to sleep!”

“Okay… goodbye.”

He slowly shut the door in wait for my reply that never came.