Well It's Been A While

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Rebecca’s POV*

“I’m so hungryyyyy,” Nicole complained for the fifth time, holding her stomach.

“We can’t eat until the boys get home,” I said, also for the fifth time.

“Will you stop saying that and just let me complain?!” she snapped. I immediately backed down.

“When do you think they’ll get here,” Carolyn asked from her upside down position on the couch.

“When do you think you’re going to pass out from all the blood rushing to your head? You’re been upside down for like 20 minutes now you silly goose,” Annie laughed, flicking through the channels on the TV.

“Ah stop!” Carolyn said, kicking her feet to escape her awkward position. “That was Dream High- ow; ow I’m seeing black spots everywhere. My head hurts!”

“Well I wonder why?” Brianna laughed. “What’s Dream High?”

“Only the best Korean drama ever!” she exclaimed, grabbing the remote from Annie and turning up the volume.

“I wish it had English subtitles,” I sighed, annoyed by the language barrier. I could understand some stuff, but not very much.

“Shhh, this is the good part!” Carolyn shushed us.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. My eyes widened and Brianna, Annie, Carolyn and I looked at each other in excitement. The three of us jumped up at the same time and ran to the door. Brianna swung it open to reveal a sight that made my heart spasm.

“Onew!!!!” I cried, jumping into his arms. He spun me around as I squeezed tight lyto him, unable to believe that it was his body in my arms.

“I missed you so much,” his voice made me melt and my arms went weak, causing me to slip back down to the ground.

“I can’t believe it’s you,” I gasped, trying to contain my emotions but failing miserably. I put a hand to his face and stared up into his eyes.

“You better believe it,” he smiled, “because you’re stuck with me for the next month.”

“Do you still love me?” I whispered, slightly scared of what he would say.

“Tell me if this answers your question,” he smirked, putting his lips to mine. The kiss made my head spin and my knees go weak. I slipped my arms around his neck for support.

“Well,” I said once we’d pulled away, “It was a little unclear. Maybe you should answer again.”

“I was hoping you’d say that,” he laughed, kissing my lips softly and then hugging me close. “I’m so happy to have you again.”

*Carolyn’s POV*

“Surprise!” Taemin shouted when the door opened. My eyes were only on him. He’d grown so much over the past three years. He looked like more of a man now than ever before. In his hands was a bowl filled with strawberry ice cream, hot fudge, rainbow sprinkles, and topped with whipped cream.

“Omo Taemin,” I smiled, a tear of joy slipping down my face. I pulled him into the house, took the sundae from him, and set it down on the coffee table. I then didn’t hesitate to grab him by the collar of the shirt and pull him to my lips. His hands slipped themselves around my waist and my head began to swim as if it was trapped in my waterbed.

“I missed you,” I whispered through my tears.

“Aw, yebo don’t cry,” he smiled, wiping away my tears. “I’m here now.”

“That’s why I’m crying,” I smiled back, “Because I’m so happy to have you with me.”

He stared at me lovingly until his ears picked up on the TV and he turned to face it.

“Omo Dream High!” he exclaimed, pulling me down onto the couch with him. “You watch this too?!”

“It’s my favorite!” I answered, snuggling up next to him.

“Don’t get too comfy. We’re supposed to be getting food as soon as the boys get here.”

We both looked to the other couch where Nicole was laying down, looking miserable.

“Oh! Hi Nicole, it’s good to see you again,” Taemin said, looking slightly confused by her appearance.

“Yeah, yeah,” she rolled her eyes and left to go to her room.

“Why didn’t you tell me she was coming?” Taemin asked once she was gone.

“I told you that all of us were coming,” I said, not understanding. “What’s the big deal?”

“Well, she might get jealous,” he answered, looking at the ground.

“Of what?”

“Well,” he scratched the back of his neck nervously. “Minho has a girlfriend.”

*Brianna’s POV*

I whipped open the door and there stood the five shining boys. However, my eyes only saw the tall, stylish blonde on the left.

“Key,” I whispered, taking a step toward him.

“Brianna,” he smiled, looking as if he was about to cry.

In a split second we were in each other’s arms, our lips crashing together fiercely. My arms were thrown around his neck and I stood on my tip toes to reach his lips. His hands were around my waist, pressing my body closely against his. I rested my head against his chest when we broke apart, giving my toes a break.

“I’m afraid to look,” I said with my eyes closed. “Is it really you?” I finally opened my eyes and looked up at his face.

“Of course it’s me,” he smiled through his tears. “And of course I’m still insanely in love with you.”

“I feel exactly the same,” I whispered, putting a hand to the side of his face. “I think you grew though; or else I shrunk.”

“Or maybe you just forgot how tall I really am?” he suggested.

“No away,” I shook my head. “I have every inch of you engraved in my brain.”

“Every inch?” he raised an eyebrow.

“Yes,” I laughed, tapping his nose with my finger. “Every inch.”

*Annie’s POV*

“Onew!” “Key?” “Surprise!” “Omo Taemin!”

All the couples reacted at the same time, embracing their lovers and sharing affection. I however, just stared at Jonghyun, who stared back at me.

“Y-you said we’ll see how it goes,” he finally said, taking a step toward me.

“I did,” I agreed, staring into his eyes, trying to be confident.

“I think it’s gone pretty well,” he said, his puppy eyes turning my heart to mush.

“I- uh… yeah,” I stuttered. Stop being nervous! You are confident and sure of yourself!

“So… can I hug you?”

I bit my bottom lip and nodded; spazzing inside when his body pressed against mine. My eyes closed and I felt myself hugging him back. Suddenly his hands inched their way down my back… lower and lower…

“You haven’t changed have you,” I said simply, removing my hands from around him and sliding his higher up my back where they belonged.

“Why should I? You fell in love with the original me, and I don’t want to risk you falling out of love with me,” he smirked, giving me a wink.

“You’re so bad,” I laughed, finally pulling him in for a kiss.