Your New Partner

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Onew’s POV*

“I’m a bird!” Rebecca shouted as she ran past me with her arms spread out wide. Due to her flowy shirt, her actions really did appear to resemble those of a bird.

“Then I’m a bird too!” Carolyn now ran by me flapping her arms.

“Kaw kaw!” Brianna flew along as well. 

“They have so much energy,” Jonghyun laughed.

“Every bird needs a mate,” Taemin brightened up and “flew” after Carolyn.

“Aigoo, everyone in this park is going to think we’ve all gone crazy,” the diva sighed.

“Have some fun with it. I’m a chicken!” I smirked as I raised my arms, but he stopped me before I could flap them.

“Don’t even.”

*Nicole’s POV*

(Next to a tree in the park; not far from the others…)

“So, are we partners then?”

“Minho,” I spoke in an are-you-kidding-me voice, “Are you really asking a pregnant lady to play in a tennis tournament with you?”

“Oh, well I didn’t really think of that…”

“Uh huh; I figured as much. Try to use that little thing called a brain inside that head of yours. I know there’s not much in it, but do your best.”

“Hey, are you calling me stupid?!”

“Did you seriously just ask that?” I shook my head and eyed him.

“Now I really think you’re calling me stupid.” Instead of being angry, he smiled and leaned closer to me. “But it’s okay. I like when we argue.”

“I’ve noticed,” I rolled my eyes. “Don’t worry. I have a partner picked out for you. You’ll be the perfect team and the boss, somehow, agreed!”

“Who is it?”

I smirked as the name rolled off my lips. “Yesung.”

“Yesung?! This is supposed to be a couple’s tournament! I can’t be a couple with a guy!”

“Well it’s possible…”

“Don’t even,” he shuddered. “Why would you put me with a guy; especially the guy I’m competing against for you?”

“I thought it’d be some good entertainment. Tennis bores me and if I have to sit there watching you guys play I can at least have some fun,” I bit my bottom lip with a clever smile.

“Does Yesung know about this?”

“Yup. He said he was willing to try his best and work with you as a team for my sake. I was veryyyy attracted to his maturity in the situation.”

“I’m mature too! And to prove it I’m going to work with Yesung and do my best- no; I’m going to win this for you!” he claimed in excitement. “Tomorrow Yesung and I will practice long and hard.”

I smiled to myself as we began walking across the grassy field in the park again, the sunset shining brightly in the west. The funny thing was that I told both boys the same story. In all honestly both of them hated the situation and complained, but when I mentioned anything about the other one they immediately tried to look good to me.

As much as I’m enjoying playing this game, I wish I could stop. I don’t want to be the bad person again, but no matter what I decide, someone’s going to get hurt.

 

Sorry for the short chapter >.<