Celebration Turned To Poo

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Later that night; Dara went home*

*Brianna’s POV*

“I’m so nervous,” I whispered, squeezing Key’s hand as we all waited around the TV with baited breath. I finally heard the news reporter say something about Key’s name, and I knew we were getting to our segment.

“Here it is!” Key began hitting my arm nervously. “I can’t believe the world is going to see this.”

“Key stop hitting me will you?” I grabbed his hands to stop him, my eyes still fixed on the screen along with everyone else’s.

“It doesn’t even look like you,” Rebecca pointed out as the scene between Key and me unfolded.

“I love how they put Korean subtitles for it; I didn’t even think of how everyone would understand the conversation,” Carolyn added.

“Shhh, I’m about to propose!”

Key leaned in even closer and was just about ready to fall off the couch. His feline eyes staring down the TV like a bobcat stalking a mouse.

“Awwwww!” everyone chorused at the proposal.

“My reaction looks so fake!” I sat back laughing. “But at least it’s better than the original scene we were going to have to do.”

“Aigoo, anything is better than that scene!” Key leaned back, relaxing once again.

We finished watching the clip, then Taemin turned to me saying, “You’re famous now Brianna-ya!”

“My little celebrity,” my boyfriend smirked, kissing the top of my head.

“Oppaaaa,” I blushed with a cute smile which he giggled at and brought his lips softly to. 

“I say we go get ice cream to celebrate!”

“I agree with the Asian ginger. Let’s go!” Nicole was already boosting herself up off the couch.

------------------

We hadn’t gone more than three blocks when people began coming after us with cameras and autograph requests. I tried to be as friendly as possible, but then they just began to get annoying. Key helped me stay calm, whispering in my ear to keep a good image.

“Thank you all for your love and support! I am going to go head off with my new fiancé if you don’t mind now!” He flashed a smile to the crowd who screamed and put their hands to their hearts. “Fighting!”

“Fighting!” the fans squealed back, watching us leave with lustful eyes.

“This is crazy,” I sighed, linking arms with my Kibum.

“Get used to it. You’re going to be a celebrity’s wife.” He leaned down and kissed my cheek. I guess it was okay to do that in public now that the world knew about our engagement.

We ended up taking taxis out to a small ice cream shop on the outskirts of town where there was less people. When we got there we were pleased to see that there was no line, and only an elderly couple and one young woman at the little shop.

*Nicole’s POV*

Ice cream; I need it. I live for you beautiful, cold, creamy goodness! I need you-

“I’ll treat you if you’d like.” A voice whispered into my ear from behind. “My girlfriend isn’t here and, um, looks like you’re solo right now.”

I turned around and glared at the tall rapper in annoyance. “I can get it myself.” I rolled my eyes and stepped up to the counter as Annie and Jonghyun walked away with their sundae.

“I’ll have-,”

“They’re Korean Nicole. They speakKorean.”

I was just about ready to turn around and punch that little whisperer, but instead closed my eyes and took a deep breath, facing him coolly.

“Fine. If you want to waist your money on me you right ahead. I want a-,” But Minho was already placing my order in his native language.

The man went off to make the dessert and I punched Minho in the arm, “You .”

“I can easily cancel the order,” he smirked. “No ice cream for you… or your little friend.”

“Ugh! I hate you! You’re so mean to me!” I stomped off, past the picnic tables and around the back of the building. There I sat and cried to myself in anger, sadness and disappointment. Stupid hormones. Stupid ex-boyfriend. Stupid baby. Stupid Dylan.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, but I shrugged it away, “Go away Minho.”

Instead of leaving, he grabbed my wrists, pulling me to my feet and shoving me against the building.

“Min-,”

I stopped when I was greeted by a grizzly face and four small teeth. The stench of the man was horrendous.

“What are you do-,” I was cut off by a disgusting rag in my mouth. Ew, the germs! The gross, sickening, nasty places this must have been!

The man laughed and reached for rope, bringing it to my wrists. I tried to fight against him, but he was surprisingly strong. When I tried to scream through the rag he slapped me across the face; hard. My head began to spin and I felt dizzy. This rag had a strange smell to it, and before I knew it everything was black and my body was limp in the kidnapper’s arms.