New City, New Faces

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Annie’s POV*

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating in the pillow next to my head. Groggily, I reached for it and flipped it open. After rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes, I was able to make out Jonghyun’s name, instantly making me smile.

Jonghyun: Good morning sleeping beauty. How are you? It’s nine o’clock so it’s definitely time for you to get up, seeing as I had to get up at six:P Anyway, we have a busy schedule today, so the manager told me to tell you that it’s okay if you girls want to explore Seoul. However, we boys didn’t want you girls to wander the city alone, so we’ve sent a few friends to meet you at your dorm around ten. Have fun! It’s a big city, so I’m sure you’ll have plenty to do. I wish I could be with you! <3

“You cute dino,” I laughed, shutting my phone and climbing down from my loft bed. “I wonder who they’re sending to meet us…”

I walked across the room and stood beneath Rebecca’s loft bed.

“Rebecca,” I called up to her. “It’s time to get up.”

“Uhhh,” she groaned, rolling over in bed. She peaked over the side to reveal her bed head and tired eyes. “I’ll be down in a second.”

“Ne; we’re exploring the city today, so wear some comfy walking shoes! I’m going to go wake the others,” I smiled before skipping out of the room.

When I got into the hall the smell of bacon and fried eggs filled the air. I peaked into Carolyn’s and Brianna’s room across the hall. The drapes were still pulled around Carolyn’s bed, but Brianna’s was open and vacant.

Wow, their room is pretty cool. But I like our loft beds so- Omo waterbeds?! Officially jealous!!!

“Carolyn,” I called, opening the drapes along her bed.

“Ugh,” she grunted, rolling over in bed.

“It’s time to get up!” I said joyously.

“Nooo,” she complained, pulling the blankets over her head.

“Then I guess you don’t want to explore Seoul with us then…”

“I’m up! I’m up!” she shot up and jumped out of bed.

“Haha, I thought you’d say that. Apparently the boys are sending some people to give us a tour in an hour.”

“Really?! Omo I wonder who it is! I’m going to go take a shower right away!”

Next I headed downstairs to wake up Nicole. However, I was relieved to see that she was already up and sitting at the dining room table.

“Good morning,” Brianna, who was over at the stove making breakfast for us, smiled.

“Morning! So Jonghyun told me the boys are sending some friends to give us a tour of Seoul around ten o’clock,” I informed her excitedly.

“Wonderful.”

“That’s awesome,” Brianna said, ignoring the darkly dressed girl’s sarcastic remark. “Why don’t you sit down and I’ll make you some breakfast. Do you want bacon or sausage and how do you want your eggs?”

“Um, scrambled eggs with sausage please,” I said, taking a seat across from Nicole.

The mysterious girl’s outfit was again very bizarre. She wore the same black, wedged zipper boots she had on yesterday, along with net leggings and a short black skirt with a chain. She wore another hoodie but this time it had skulls and cross bones on it which really crept me out.

“So, how are you this morning?” I asked casually, selecting a piece of toast from the plate Brianna had set in the middle of the table.

“Just terrific,” she rolled her eyes, reaching for the plate of toast as well. She took three pieces of toast, spreading them all with a thick layer of jelly. By the look of her crumb filled plate I could see that she’d already eaten her breakfast.

“Hey Brianna,” she called across the room. “Do you think you could make me one more scrambled egg? I’m starving.”

“Are you sure? You already had three, along with five sausage links and some bacon,” Brianna pointed out.

“Are you calling me fat?”

“One scrambled egg, coming right up!”

I eyed Nicole as nonchalantly as I could. She definitely had gained weight; that was for sure.

“So you’re not a vegetarian anymore?” I asked curiously.

“What did the animals ever do for me?” she shrugged, stuffing another slice of bread in .

“Here you go,” Brianna said, setting my plate of food down in front of me.

“Kamsahamnida,” I smiled. “Why don’t you eat something now?”

“Nah; I think it’s good practice for the future. Kids eat a lot right?”

“Psh, yeah!” We both turned to look at Nicole who was busy doing something on her cell phone.

We looked back at each other and shrugged.

*Carolyn’s POV*

By the time everyone had eaten breakfast and gotten ready it was 9:55. Our ‘tour guides’ would be arriving any time now and we were all bursting with excitement; that is besides Nicole.

“Who do you think it’ll be?” Rebecca asked openly as we relaxed in the sunny living room.

“I bet it’s Big Bang,” Brianna piped up. “Since 2NE1 is pretty close with Big Bang and Minho is dating Dara, it only makes sense.”

“You could be right,” Annie shrugged.

“Maybe it’s Exo,” I suggested. “The boys are really close with them; especially Taemin.”

“You know, you could be right,” Rebecca agreed, sitting up. “Omo, I hope it’s Exo-M! Then we could witness Luhan’s aegyo in person!”

“If that happened I think I would die,” Brianna exclaimed in a fangirly way.

“I hope it’s Luhan and Sehun,” I smiled, knowing what was to come.

“HunHan!!!!” Everyone burst out. We then began to laugh at our ridiculousness.

*Knock knock knock*

We all shut up right away and stared at each other with wide eyes. Quickly we stood up, made sure we were presentable, and walked over to the door, trying to hold in our excitement.

“HunHan,” I whispered, making Rebecca giggle.

Annie reached for the door knob and turned it ever so slowly.

“Oh just open it!” I said, taking the doorknob myself and swinging open the door to reveal four heavenly Asian boys.

 

I figured I'd update now since I won't be able to tonight (I'll be on my "blind prom date") hahaha:P So here you goooo!^^ By the way, Minho's goin all hunched over grandpa on us in the picture^ hhahaha c: I hope you all are enjoying the sequal!!!!<3 Thank you for the comments, views and subscribes! You guys make me so happy(: