Pranksters

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Key’s POV*

“Well I think I’m going to head to bed now,” Jonghyun yawned, standing up from the couch. We were all planning on staying up until Nicole got home, but apparently it was taking longer than expected.

“That’s a good idea. I think we all need some rest,” I answered, twirling Brianna’s hair around in my fingers. She had already fallen asleep in my arms and she looked too adorable.

“Even Nacho’s tired,” Taemin pouted. “She won’t play with me anymore.”

“Come on Taemin; bed time,” Carolyn offered him a hand up.

“Good night yebo.” They shared a quick, smiling kiss.

“Dream of chicken!” Onew advised Rebecca, making her giggle. They shared a good night hug and, after all the other good nights, my bandmates started out the door. I stood up with Brianna curled up in my arms and headed after them.

“Must you always steal my cousin away?” Rebecca sighed, then was joined by Carolyn’s remark, “Yeah, she’s my roommate, but it’s like she’s never there!”

“But guyssss,” I whined.

“It’s not healthy to spend too many nights together before marriage!” Rebecca scolded as she and Carolyn came over to take Brianna from my arms.

“Who told you that?” I asked skeptically, handing over my sleeping beauty.

“Doesn’t matter,” she smirked. “Night, night!”

“Good night,” I sighed and, after placing a gentle kiss on Brianna’s forehead, left the dorm.

*Rebecca’s POV*

“This is going to be awesome!” Annie giggled, setting the whipped cream down on the night stand.

“Shhhh!” Carolyn and I both shushed her at the same time.

“Sorry,” she whispered back.

“I’m so glad Brianna is a heavy sleeper. I’ve always wanted to do this to someone!”

“I know right?” I smiled at my short haired friend. “It was always something I considered doing, but never did.” I shook the can of whipped cream and squirted a little in my mouth. “At least it tastes good!”

I carefully sprayed a swirl onto the tip of Brianna’s nose.

“Oh; wait, wait! Give it to me,” Annie exclaimed in a whisper, snatching the can from me. She went on to draw whipped cream eyebrows and a whipped cream beard.

Stifling our laughter became a challenge as our prank continued with a marker, someone string and a glass of vinegar (Yes, thinking of Infinite on this one xD)

“Take a picture first!” Carolyn reminded us.

“Ahhh; good thinking you wise goose!” I hurried into my room to grab my camera. We took pictures from all angles; some with us posing and laughing or making hearts in the background. We ended up laughing so hard that she woke up, which was a surprise in itself considering she’d slept through everything else.

“Ughhh,” she rolled over to shove her face into her pillow, but shot straight up as the whipped cream smooshed between the fabric and herself. “What the heck?!”

Annie snapped a quick picture, but immediately joined Carolyn and me in our laughter.

“You dingleberries!” she shouted, flicking whipped cream at us.

“We couldn’t help it! I- I’m sorry,” I gasped for air, then motioned toward the nightstand. “We brought you a glass of water though, since you’re always thirsty when you wake up.”

“It’s the least you could do,” she narrowed her eyes at us she reached for the glass. “I better not- OH MY GOSH!” She spit out the liquid all over her bed. “What is this?!”

“Vinegar!” Carolyn shouted after Brianna as she jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to wash out.

“Wait for it…” I held up a finger.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FACE?!”

We all burst into laughter again, falling to the ground and holding our stomachs while tears rolled down our cheeks.

“Brianna!” I hurried to the bathroom doorway and the others followed. “I’m sorry, it’s just so funny!”

“Maybe for you! How am I going to get this off?! This is marker! I have to go on a talk show with Key tomorrow!”

“Omo,” my eyes widened. “I didn’t know! I’m so sorry!”

“We really are.” “I feel so bad.” Carolyn and Annie chorused behind me.

“Whatever. I’m taking a shower.”

“But it’s almost 1:30 in the morning!” I exclaimed.

“Yes so that gives me five hours to wash this off my face, and get as much sleep as I can. Thanks a bunch!” She slammed the door in our faces.

I looked at my friends in shock. We hadn’t meant to make her angry; why was she taking it so badly? I felt absolutely terrible; I would never want to hurt my cousin!

“I didn’t want to make her angry,” I looked at them, trying to hold back my tears of shame.

“Aw come here,” Annie opened her arms up to me. “She’s just under a lot of stress is all. And I mean, we should’ve thought of how we’d feel if someone did this kind of thing to us.”

“I feel so terrible,” I held onto her tightly as tears finally greeted my cheeks.

“How about we have a sleepover in our room; you, Carolyn and me?” she suggested, pulling away.

“You guys go ahead. I’m going to clean her bed.”

“I’ll help you,” Carolyn placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled.

“Then count me in!” Annie added, and we set to work trying to make it up to my sachon.