Overlapping Relations

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Rebecca’s POV*

“Wake up sleepy head,” Onew’s soft voice purred in my ear, causing me to smile as it pulled me away from my dreams. Having him in my life was better than any dream anyway.

“Oppa,” I opened my eyes sleepily to see him leaning over top of me.

“You look adorable,” he smiled, giving my cheek a soft peck then caressing it gently with the tips of his fingers.

“Wait… oppa?!” I sat straight up, forgetting how low the ceiling was to my loft bed. “Ow!” I grabbed my sore head as the ceiling pulsed throbbing pain through it.

“Aww yebo,” he laughed, slipping his arms around me and holding my head to his chest. “You caught my condition!”

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” I asked. “Shouldn’t you be practicing?”

“Annio; the manager organized our schedules to give us the rest of the week off.”

“Onew that’s great!” I smiled happily. “Four days straight of oppa time!”

“Oppa and yebo time,” he winked. “Now why don’t you get dressed then come over to my dorm? Key and Brianna have been busy preparing a feast over there.”

“Alright, give me a few minutes to freshen up. Aigoo, my breath must be terrible!” I immediately covered my mouth.

“Your beautiful face covers it up,” he said smartly. “See you in a little bit!” He descended to ladder and walked across the room to the door, giving me one last “hand heart.” I sent him one back and he slipped out of the room.

I sighed and looked over to Annie’s bed which was vacant. She must already be over at the boys’ dorm. I concluded.

Once I had my hair done and my teeth brushed I looked hurried over to my closet to find a cute outfit to wear.

“Hmmm, what’s that?” I asked myself, leaning in to see the clothing article more clearly. “Oh, I’m not wearing a bathing suit!” I laughed to myself and pushed it aside. “This is perfect!” I concluded, grabbing this top (http://shop.twentyfourcarat.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/purpletanktop.jpg) and a pair of white shorts to match.

I changed quickly and was about to leave the room when I noticed a post-it note stuck to the ladder of Annie’s bed.

With Kyuhyun for the day. He’s giving me a tour of the SM building and taking me to practice with him to meet the other SJ members. Have a good day with the gang!

            -Annie

I shook my head and hurried out of the room to join the others for breakfast.

*Nicole’s POV*

“Oh,” I said when I stepped into the dining room to see Dara sitting with Minho. I was about to leave when…

“You don’t have to go sweetheart!” Dara called after me. Her English was surprisingly very good.

“But I want to,” I retorted.

“Nicole-,” Minho started, but Dara put a hand on his chest to stop him.

“I insist. Sit with us, please. Minho is boring me with his silly soccer talk.”

“I thought you liked hearing about soccer,” Minho pouted as I reluctantly took a seat across from them.

Dara sent him a warning look, then looked over at me.

“You know your style is really interesting,” she said perkily. “I hear you didn’t always dress like that though. What made you start?”

I eyed her suspiciously, then decided to go with the safest answer… which was a shrug along with, “I don’t know.”

“Ohhh, just a random phase? Don’t worry; we all go through them,” she smiled.

*Minho’s POV*

Omo this is so awkward.

I glanced around the room nervously, then resorted to pretending to stare off into space while secretly stealing glances at my ex-girlfriend. Seeing her this way was so weird. It drove me insane honestly. I wanted to know what happened. There was a three year gap. Actually I had expected it to be an eternal gap. She told me she didn’t want me to ever get in contact with her again, so I didn’t. But, why did she agree to come on this trip…?

“Did you ever feel like an ant standing next to him?”

“Gosh, only ALL the time!” I was surprised how quickly Nicole had opened up to Dara.

“Um, I am sitting right here,” I butted in. Nicole immediately fell silent and recoiled back into her hooded cave. Dara gave me a sorrowful look, then turned back to Nicole.

“So, you’re from the-,”

“Oh my gosh,” Nicole whispered under her breath, her face suddenly turned a sickly pale color.

“Omo, honey are you okay?!” Dara called after Nicole as she pushed her chair back and ran out of the room.

She gave me a confused look then started after the sickly girl.

“Dara,” I said, grabbing her by the arm.

“Minho, let me go. I have to do this.”

I reluctantly released my grip on her and she hurried off to the bathroom where Nicole had run to.

*Dara’s POV*

“Dear?” I knocked on the bathroom door. “Are you okay?”

The only reply I received was the sound of gagging and coughing. I tried the door. Nicole must’ve forgotten to lock it in her haste. I opened it so see her kneeling next to the toilet, her hands gripping the side of it as her stomach contracted and she gagged again.

“Aww sweetie!” I said in pity, hurrying to her side. I reached my hand toward her stomach, but she slapped it away.

“Don’t touch me!” she managed. In another attempt of comfort I slipped off her hood, gathered her hair, and tied it back in a pony tail for her. I was pleased that she let me do it.

“Here,” I said, handing her the tissue box. “Are you done?”

“I think so,” she nodded. She pulled out a few tissues and wiped .

“How about I help you back to the dorm so you can brush your teeth? Your mouth must not taste too pleasant,” I suggested once she had turned back to a normal color and was all cleaned up.

“I-I can go myself-,”

“Annio, I’m coming with you.” She didn’t protest. Though she wouldn’t let me help her, she did accept my offer to lean on me for support. Her body was still very shaky.

“Is she okay?” Minho’s voice called as we walked through the living room to the door.

*Minho’s POV*

“Dara?” I called when she didn’t answer. “Hello?”

They simply hobbled out the door.

“Oh okay, I’ll just wait here I guess.”

The door shut behind them.

“I hope everything’s okay!” I called into the empty room.

“What is it Minho?” Key stepped in from the kitchen.

“Nothing,” I said, sitting back in my chair and shaking my head. “But I think I just lost my girlfriend… to my ex-girlfriend.”

Key shrugged and ducked back into the kitchen, leaving me alone in my confusion.