Naughty Naughty

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Carolyn’s POV*

I met the girls for lunch at a small café near the park in which I’d met Yesung. We sat at a table outside, shielded by an umbrella from the sun’s hot rays.

“It’s such a nice day out,” Rebecca smiled. “I wonder how Brianna’s and Key’s interview is going.”

“The boys must be sweating like crazy from practice,” Annie pouted out while stabbing at the lettuce leaves in her salad.

“Are you back together with Minho?” I just put it all out on the line. After much contemplating, I figured there was no easy way to “talk to” Nicole about the topic. My best option was to spring it like a surprise attack.

Everyone at the table stopped at looked at me; Rebecca and Annie in shock, Nicole as if she was trying to fry me with lasers coming from her eyes.

“What?” Nicole asked the question cold and crisp, but I knew she had heard me.

“Someone told me that you were back together with Minho. He saw you guys kissing.” I tried to keep my voice from shaking.

“Who the heck told you that?!” Nicole shouted.

“Shhhh,” Rebecca warned, looking around uneasily at the other people whose lunches were getting interrupted by an angry, hormonal pregnant girl.

“I can’t say…”

“That was a silly question. I know it was Yesung. You said “he” and you and him just had a talk. Well that babo is assuming things! Yes, Minho broke up with Dara. Yes, it was for me! Yes, Minho did kiss me. No, I DID NOT ACCEPT HIM BACK!!!!”

“Oh,” I looked down at my lap. “Sorry.”

“Yeah, you better be you nosy little worm!”

“Don’t talk to her like that!” Annie snapped, slamming her fork down.

“Stay out of it! What do you know anyway? Heck, you probably want Minho for yourself seeing as you tried to steal Key from Brianna. I bet you’re just in this for some fun; see how many guys you can-,”

“Stop it!!!” Rebecca shouted. “How dare you speak like that to her!”

“How dare I?!” Nicole fired back. “You three are just little gossiping brats!”

“THAT’S IT!!” In the blink of an eye Annie scooped up a handful of kimchi and flung it across the table at Nicole.

“You brat!” Nicole exclaimed, jumping out of her chair. She ran over to Annie and poured the rest of her mandu soup all over the blonde’s head.

“Now you’ve done it!”

Hair was being pulled, screams and shouts went up from the two girls along with the other people at the tables around us, and food was flying everywhere.

------------------------

“I can’t believe this.” Annie shook her head, removing her hands from the bars and walking across the cell to the bench Rebecca and I were sitting on.

“Shhh,” I tried to comfort Rebecca who was sobbing into my arms.

“This is going to be on my permanent record,” she cried. “My mom will never let me go anywhere ever again. I won’t be able to see Onew!”

“Shut up,” Nicole rolled her eyes from the lone corner she sat in. “I’m the pregnant one who just went through a cat fight.”

“Don’t even start!” Annie jumped up.

“What are you gonna do about it?!” Nicole stood up as well, getting face to face with Annie.

“Rebecca!”

We all looked up at the sound of Onew’s voice. He was jogging toward us, followed by the other members (besides Key and Brianna).

“Onew!” she cried, leaping from my arms and running toward the bars. “I’m so embarrassed for you to see me in here. I can’t believe we got arrested. What if we can never see each other again?!” He held his hands up and she slipped her fingers into his through the bars.

“Stop overreacting. Aigoo, it's you're so sappy,” Jonghyun rolled his eyes, but when he saw Annie’s state his mouth fell open. “What happened?!”

The guard with them unlocked the door to our holding cell and said something in Korean to the boys. Jonghyun looked at Annie in complete disbelief.

“How could you do something like this?” Minho asked Nicole in shock.

“Maybe because some people need to mind their own business!” she narrowed her eyes at Annie who stuck her tongue out and slipped her arms around Jonghyun.

“Let’s just get you four home before anything more gets out. I’m sure the media is loving this,” Onew sighed.

*Brianna’s POV*

The interview was going pretty well; that is for Key it was. Since this was my first time being on TV, I was a nervous wreck. I kept stumbling over my words and staring at Key when I spoke.

“So Brianna, do you have any preferences on how you would like your wedding to be?” the translator translated the MC’s question for me.

“Um, well I uh… I don’t want anything too big I guess…”

Suddenly someone passed the MC a note card and, after looking over it briefly, he said something in Korean which I came to learn was, “Looks like our guests will have to be leaving us early due to an unexpected disruption.”

I glanced at Key in relief, but an uneasy look was all that greeted me.

“What do you think happened?” I asked Key as he climbed into our cab next to me.

“I don’t know, but if they’re ending the interview early for it then it must be pretty bad.”

“I hope they’re alright. If anything happened to my little cousin, or Carolyn, or Annie, or even Nicole…”

He slipped his hand into mine, “Don’t worry yebo. I’m sure they’re fine. It was probably just some scam that they got caught up in.”

I sighed and leaned back in my seat. Though Key had his arms around me and was trying to comfort me, I couldn’t help but worry. I’d treated the girls so badly last night and if anything had happened to them I’d feel absolutely awful.

--------------------------

"You got arrested?!” Key shrieked staring at the group in shock. “Brianna and I were in the middle of an important interview, and we have to end it early because you were arrested?! What the heck did you do?!” Nobody said anything, so he tried again. “Will someone just tell me?!”

“Annie and Nicole got into a fight at the café and we were arrested for disturbing the peace,” Carolyn finally spoke up while keeping her eyes in her lap.

I knew Key was going to be even angrier. He didn’t like Annie to begin with, but now this.

“What did you do?!” Key glared at Annie.

“I was just defending myself and the other two girls, then things just spun out of control,” said Annie defiantly.

“You never could control yourself could you?”

“Key stop it!” I scolded him.

“I’m only speaking the truth!”

“Don’t even go there Kibum!” Annie jumped up. “Or I’ll whip your too!”

“Will you all just stop it?!” Rebecca suddenly shouted in desperation, jumping up and walking to the door. “Can’t you just get along?! Why is our family arguing? This isn’t how it’s supposed to be!” She stepped outside, slamming the door behind her.