What I've Been Hiding From You Oppa

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Onew’s POV*

“Oppa that tickles,” Rebecca giggled, raising her shoulders to stop me from softly kissing her neck. I just smiled and moved to her ear lobe, gently nibbling on it. She was sitting on my lap at the time, her head resting against my left shoulder.

“Oppaaaa,” she complained reached her arm back to run it down my face. “Are you even watching the movie?”

“Annio, what’s happening?” I asked, leaning my head against hers and whispering in her ear.

“Um…”

I pulled back to look at her. She wore a confused and almost desperate expression on her face. I noticed her eyes dart to Brianna, but her cousin only shrugged helplessly.

“Rebecca, are you okay?” I asked in concern, turning her sideways on my lap so I could see her face.

“Ne I’m fine. I just… I guess I wasn’t paying attention enough.”

“Is that all yebo?” I played with the dark locks of hair that framed her face, looking at her with worried eyes.

“N-ne,” she nodded hesitantly.

A moment of uncertain silence passed between us when Brianna suddenly slammed her hands down on the couch and stood up. “For goodness sakes Rebecca will you just tell him?!”

Everyone in the room, especially me, was staring at her in shock. My eyes then went back to Rebecca who looked near tears.

“Yebo what’s wrong? Are you hurt? Please be honest with me,” I begged.

“O-oppa you’re going to hate it,” she said, her bottom lip trembling.

“It’s not as bad as you think!” Brianna said in exasperation.

“Will someone please just tell me what’s going on?!” I asked, scared for my girlfriend.

“I have glasses now oppa.” It was just barely a whisper and at first I wasn’t sure if I’d heard her correctly.

“You’re upset about getting glasses?” I asked in confusion.

“I just want to be beautiful for you oppa. Glasses make me so ugly. I don’t want you to cringe when you look at me,” she explained, trying to hold back tears.

“Aigoo, Rebecca will you just show them to me?”

She sat there silently on my lap without moving.

“I’ll get them,” Brianna volunteered, heading upstairs.

When she got back she handed Rebecca a pair of brown glasses with blue insides. (The brown version of these: http://www.valleyoptics.co.uk/images/W/ted-baker-red-hot-9022-t1.jpg). Reluctantly my girlfriend slipped them on her face, letting her hair fall around her like a curtain to hide her new look. I gently brushed the hair away, revealing a beautiful, smart-looking girl.

“Aigoo Rebecca, you look so adorable,” I smiled, knowing she loved being called cute rather than beautiful; though she looked both to me.

She looked up at me hopefully. “You mean it oppa?”

“Of course I mean it! They fit your personality well too!”

Her eyes blinked repeatedly to hold back tears as her smile grew bigger. I then embraced my sweetheart and she threw her arms around me, telling me how grateful she was to have me in her life.

And you’re never going to leave it.

*Taemin’s POV*

“Well you’ve been awfully quiet tonight hyung,” I pointed out, giving the dark haired rapper a playful punch in the arm.

“Oh, mianhe. I guess I’ve just been doing some thinking,” he sighed, adjusting his position slightly.

“You miss Dara don’t you? That’s what you were thinking?”

“Sure Taemin-ah. That’s what I was thinking about.” He turned away, resting his elbow on the armrest of the couch and his chin in his hand. It was weird seeing my hyung like this. I didn’t like it at all.

“I know!” I said excitedly. “Let’s call Dara!”

Mumbles of agreement went up around the room, except from Minho who surprised us all by saying, “Annio, that’s not a good idea.”

“Wae hyung?” I looked at him in confusion.

“Well it’s nine o’clock and she might be asleep. She needs her beauty rest.”

“Nonsense,” Key sat on the edge of the couch excitedly. “It’s Dara calling time!” He liked talking to Dara because they always got along so well and shared a ton of laughs.

Minho sighed and nodded hesitantly, finally giving me consent to place the call to his girlfriend. The phone rang twice before she picked up.