So How Was Your Day?

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Onew’s POV*

“Kamsahamnida!” I waved goodbye to our Super Junior hyungs one last time as they walked down the sideway, away from the girls’ dorm.

I closed the door to hear everyone rambling about their day with the hyungs. Carolyn sounded most excited. “And Yesung oppa bought me these really good ginger cookies called maejakgwa. And then Siwon oppa explained to me some of the architecture of the Banpo bridge… it made me want to draw it! Maybe we can go sometime and I’ll sketch it with you!”

“So how was your day?” Rebecca asked, slipping her arms around my waist.

“I missed you,” I smiled, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips.

“Aw I missed you too oppa,” she smiled back.

I finally asked the question that I knew she was dying to answer, “Did you have fun today?”

“Omo yes oppa! We explored so much of Seoul and the Super Junior oppas were so funny! Leeteuk taught me some new words too! I now know how to say eyes!”

“Eyes? Ahh that will definitely be helpful to know in Seoul,” I joked.

“Hey,” she pouted.

“Annio, I’m serious! Now if someone is harassing you, you can say ‘Hey punk! Keep your nun out of my cleavage!’”

“Oppa!” she exclaimed.

“What? You’re mine and I don’t want anyone thinking otherwise,” I smiled, resting my forehead against hers.

“I love you silly duck boy,” she laughed.

“I love you too, silly duck boy’s girlfriend.”

“Mmmm, we’re gonna have to work on that,” she raised an eyebrow.

“Ne,” I chuckled.

*Annie’s POV*

“Annie,” Jonghyun nodded at me.

“Jjong,” I nodded back.

“Did you have a good day?”

“Yes I did. Thank you for asking.”

“Talk anymore like robots and I’ll have to check you both for ‘made in China’ tags,” Nicole piped up from her spot on the couch. “Though one of you practically was made in China.”

“Shut up!” I snapped. “It’s not like you’re all that real either. What are you half vampire or something?”

She stared at me with a cold expression, but it then began to morph into a look I’d never seen on her before. Suddenly she jumped up from the couch and ran into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her. Normally I wouldn’t have been too surprised, but there was something different this time that made everyone go silent.

“Was she... crying?” Carolyn asked, finally breaking the silence.

“I-it must just be hormones,” I said in defense. “No big deal.”

“You’re so rude,” Jonghyun rolled his eyes and got up from the couch.

“Don’t be talking!” I snapped, whipping around to face him. “Where are you going?”

“Oh I didn’t know I had to tell you everything. It seems to me that you’re the one who wanted space. Well I’m giving you space and I’m going back to our dorm. Good night everybody and I hope Annie here doesn’t ruin it for you!” He went storming out of the dorm.

“Okay, what happened?” Onew asked, his arms still around Rebecca.

“Is it because you and Kyuhyun were holding hands today and he found out and took it the wrong way?” Rebecca asked innocently.

“You were what?!” Key’s eyes grew wide. “Why would you do that to Jonghyun?!”

“Look; we had already gotten in a fight before I let Kyuhyun hold my hand. It’s really no big deal!” I said, defending myself.

“It is a big deal noona,” Taemin piped up. “Some reporters or tourists may have seen and they’ll spread rumors about you and Kyuhyun now. They take everything way out of proportion!”

“I can’t believe you’d do that to Jjong,” Key shook his head at me. “Come on Brianna; let’s go.” He pulled Brianna up off the couch and out the door.

*Key’s POV*

“I can’t believe that would do that to Jonghyun; especially with Kyuhyun-,”

“Key stop it!” Brianna cut me off, stopping in place and causing her hand to slip out of mine.

“Don’t you dare tell me that you’re on Annie’s side!” I shouted. “Remember what she did to us?! She tried to get between you and me, and now she’s using my best friend!”

“Key,” she snapped, surprising me. I looked at her in complete shock.

“I’m sorry baby,” she slipped her hand back into mine. “I just don’t think we should get involved with this. It’s their fight, not ours. I know you want to defend Jonghyun, but we just need to stay out of it. I don’t want it to affect our relationship.”

“Aw yebo,” I pulled her into a hug and rested my head on top of hers. “I should be saying sorry. I don’t want it to come between us either. It just makes me so angry that she has the nerve to do that to him; especially here! She’s our guest!”

“I know Kibumie,” she pulled away and looked into my eyes. “But we just have to let it work itself out. It always does you know.”

“I suppose you’re right,” I sighed.

“That’s my diva,” she smiled, reaching up to slip her hands around my neck.

“You’re still wearing my locket!” I said in surprise when the chain caught my eye.

She pulled it out of her shirt and I took it in my hands.

“It’s still only pictures of you and me,” she smiled.

I looked at her lovingly. “This makes me so happy. I love you; so, so much.”

“But I love you more,” she whispered before standing on her tiptoes and pressing her lips against mine. I pulled her close and kissed her back, my head spinning in contentment.  

It was a beautiful night out. The sky was partly cloudy while a warm breeze made our hair dance in the wind. Everything seemed so peaceful in our bubble of happiness, yet we were totally oblivious to the storm brewing somewhere in the shadows.

“What was that?” Brianna asked, pulling away quickly.

“It was probably lightning,” I contemplated, looking up at the sky. More clouds were moving in now and the wind had picked up. We should probably get inside.

“Another storm together?” she smirked as I wrapped her hand in mine and we hurried toward the SHINee dorm.

I was about to answer when suddenly Heaven’s gates opened up on us.

“Ahh oppa run!” Brianna shouted as the rain pounded our bodies.

I swung open the door and ushered her into the dorm, shutting out the storm behind us.

“There’s just something about us and storms,” she laughed as she grabbed the collar of my shirt.

I backed up until I was pressed between the door and her body. She then pulled my lips down to hers which crashed together. My hands roamed all over her body feverishly, re-familiarizing themselves with every curve. My heart was pounding like crazy in my chest as my hands slipped under her shirt and took in the feel of her soft skin. I hadn’t felt it in so long…

“I should get you out of these wet clothes before you catch a cold,” I smirked as we pulled apart for a breath.

“Go right ahead,” she smiled into our next kiss. “You take such good care of me oppa.”

I ripped off her shirt and my mouth immediately went to her soft, bare skin which had been neglected for far too long now.

“BEFORE you get all and crazy, I just want you to know that Jjong IS in the room!”

We both looked up in shock at the sound of my hyung’s voice. I had totally forgotten he had come back over here.

“Omo, I’m sorry,” Brianna blushed.

All we saw was Jonghyun’s hand stick up above the back of the couch and wave in a “whatever” manner.

“Come on,” I laughed and I pulled her up the stairs toward my bedroom.