El Dorm

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

For you my lovely readers^^ ~<3

 

*Rebecca’s POV*

The dorm was more spacious than it appeared to be from the outside. The first room we entered into was a living room. There were two couches, a comfy looking chair, along with a coffee table and giant flat screen TV. To the left were two doors. One went to a full bathroom, while the other lead to the first bedroom. To the right were a coat closet and a set of stairs leading to the upper floor.  Across the living room, it opened up into the kitchen which had an island counter, beautiful shining appliances and a large dining room table.

“There are two bedrooms up stairs that have two beds in them, plus the one person bedroom down here,” the manager explained. “You girls will have to decide how you want to arrange that.”

“Well since I’m the most familiar with Annie, we can room together,” I suggested turning to face her. “Is that okay?”

“No,” she stared at me darkly.

“Oh I’m-,”

“I’m just kidding!” she laughed. “Of course I’ll room with you!”

The four of us headed up the stairs single file. It was decided that Brianna and Carolyn would room together and Nicole would get the down stairs bedroom to herself.

The stairs brought us into a hallway with two doors on left and three on the right. Annie and I claimed the large bedroom on the left side of the hallway with purple wallpaper and loft beds.

“Our room is by far the best,” Annie exclaimed, climbing up the ladder to her bed.

“Of course! I love how much floor space we have! Perfect for dancing!” I laughed, breaking out in ‘Ring Ding Dong.’

“Omo, wait for me!” Annie hurried back down and we began dancing it together.

“I just know that this month is somehow going to top the first three we all spent together. I don’t know how, but it will!”

“Definitely!” Annie agreed while we laughed at our silly dancing.

*Brianna’s POV*

“I’ve always wanted a waterbed!!!!” I shouted as I ran and jumped onto my new bed.

“These are too cool!” Carolyn laughed, falling back onto hers. “Ah! They have curtains too!”  

She grabbed the drapes and pulled them around her bed so I could no longer see her. An idea popped into my head and I snuck around the back of her bed.

“Isn’t it so cool!” she exclaimed, popping her head out of the curtains. “Brianna?”

I quietly slipped my hand between the curtains from behind and grabbed her foot.

“Ahhhh!!!” she screamed and began to flail around.

I curled over in laughter, falling back onto the floor.

“Dingleberry!” she pouted, sticking her tongue out at me.

“You remembered my word!” I exclaimed.

“Of course! You only said it everyday!”

My laughter finally slowed down, but I soon became fascinated with the ceiling above us.

“Omo; turn off the lights and pull the shades!” I demanded.

“What?!” Carolyn asked, her eyes growing wide.

“No; not like… just do it okay!”

She did as I said and a smile immediately spread across my face as our ceiling turned into a solar system.

“Look!” I said, pointing upwards. Carolyn followed my finger and fell open.

“This is the coolest room ever!!!!!!!!!!” she shouted, jumping up and down and clapping her hands.

The bottom of the room was all ocean featured; a blue rug, waterbeds, fish and seaweed painted along the bottom of the wall. As you looked up the wall, it changed from underwater to above water. By the time you got to the ceiling it was outer space.

“This might just be more exciting than getting to see Key!” I laughed, getting up off the ground as Carolyn turned the lights back on.

*Nicole’s POV*

My room was white, airy, springy, and it made me sad. I immediately pulled the shades, blocking out all natural light before it could infect the room anymore.

I lay down on the cute little bed, disgusted by its features. It looked like this:

canopy_bed_curtains_626.jpg

I stared up at the white ceiling, thinking about how much I hated my room; how much I didn’t want to be here; how much I was hurting.