Spending Time With You

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Onew’s POV*

“Thank goodness you’re okay!” Rebecca exclaimed when Brianna came downstairs the next morning for the breakfast that my girlfriend and I had prepared. We decided to do the cooking this time in thanks for yesterday’s meal.

“I’m fine,” she laughed as her cousin ran up and hugged her. “Just a mild concussion; that’s all.”

“Doesn’t that mean you have to refrain from physical activity?” Rebecca questioned worriedly. I noticed Key tense up at this remark.

“It’s really mild, so only for two weeks, though I will have to be careful about not hitting my head again for a month or so. However, I think we can push the rules a little bit since we’re only here for a limited time,” she smirked, winking at Key who relaxed a little bit.

“Annyeong!” a cheery Yesung greeted us once again.

“Who let you in?” Minho asked, almost coldly. I could tell he hadn’t meant to sound that way because he tried to cover it up with a smile.

“Carolyn did,” he smiled back. “I’m here to take Nicole on a tour of the SM building.”

I watched Minho flinch at the sound of Nicole’s name, confirming my suspicions that he was still sensitive on that topic. Dara left for a three day trip to Tokyo with the rest of 2NE1 this morning, so that probably didn’t help the matter.  

Nicole, who had been quiet all morning, immediately got up from the table. “Thanks for breakfast,” she mumbled as she walked to Yesung. A smile flickered across her face when she reached his side. A frown also flickered across Minho’s face at about the same time.

We said our farewells and I watched them leave, noticing out of the corner of my eye that Minho was doing the same. I wasn’t sure if he saw it too, but it looked like just as the door was shutting, Nicole’s hand slipped into Yesung’s.

*Yesung’s POV*

“Thank you,” Nicole said, breaking the silence between us as I drove down the busy streets of Seoul.

“Of course,” I nodded, my eyes filled with sorrow behind my sunglasses. I was wearing glasses, a hat, and the most common street clothes I had so I could try to blend in with society and not raise suspicion. “Do you think you’ll ever tell them?”

“I don’t think so,” she answered as I rounded the corner onto the street where the hospital was.

“You really should,” I stole a quick glance at her. “Especially Minho.”

“I can’t!” she exclaimed, shaking her head. “If he knew that I was pregnant he would never look at me the same.”

“Well how does he look at you now?” I asked, disliking the fact that she was so concerned about her ex-boyfriend’s opinion.

“I… I don’t really know,” she confessed. “But no opinion is better than a bad one; right?”

“I suppose so,” I sighed as I pulled the car into a spot in the crowded hospital parking lot.

----------------------- 

“Is everything okay?” I asked when Nicole came back out into the waiting room.

“Ne,” she smiled. “Everything seems to be going smoothly. Thank goodness my personal maid back home was able to organize my papers and set me up here at this hospital.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re okay. Are you ready for your tour now?” I asked, escorting her out the doors toward the car.

“Can we get some food first? I’m starving!”

-----------------------------

“And this is the room we practice in,” I said, leading Nicole into the well known SM practice room.

“Cool,” she said simply. About halfway through the tour she went through a major mood swing. Now she was pretty cranky.

“Oh, um Annyeong hyung!” a voice came from the doorway. I turned around to see Sehun standing in the doorway.

“Annyeong Sehun-ah! This is Nicole; Nicole this is-,”

“I heard you say it!” she rolled her eyes and walked across the room to check her makeup on the mirrored wall.

“Well she seems like a ball of fun,” Sehun joked.

“She’s just a little emotional right now,” I explained.

“Ne; is she your girlfriend?”

“Oh, annio. We are just friends,” I replied quickly.

He gave me skeptical look, then continued on, “Well I was hoping to get a little extra practice in today-,”

“Oh, mianhe! We’ll get right out of your way. Come on Nicole, let’s go!” I called to her.

“Treat me like your dog much?” She rolled her eyes once again and stomped out of the room.

“Well,” Sehun sighed and placed his hands on my shoulders. “Good luck hyung.”

“Gomawo,” I said giving him a knowing look. “Practice hard!"

“Arasso!” he smiled and I hurried out after Nicole.

I found Nicole in the hall waiting for me, tapping her foot impatiently.

“Let’s go,” she said haughtily. “You’re the one that wanted to leave!”

“Ne, let’s go.”

*Nicole’s POV*

Why is he always so calm about everything? Jeez, it’s he’s a stream of happiness with no end. I’d like to see him get angry at least once! This is making me angry!

We headed down the stairwell and outside into the sunlight which made me immediately retract back inside my hoodie.

“The sun’s not going to hurt you,” he laughed, but I only shot him an annoyed look.

“Hey; there’s an ice cream shop a few blocks away. Do you want to get something?”

He didn’t even finish speaking and I was already walking down the street.

“It’s the other way!”

I turned around and began walking the correct way, “I knew that.” He only laughed and walked along by my side.