Everything Ends

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Key’s POV*

“Are you sure it’s okay that I’m here?” Brianna asked as I crawled into my bed next to her.

“Of course,” I smiled, pulling the blankets up over us. “It’s our first night as a family.” I glanced down at Nacho sleeping in the nook between our pillows.

“But we aren’t married yet,” Brianna pointed out as I turned out the light and we snuggled against each other, me slipping my arm around her waist.

“I guess we had an unexpected baby,” I chuckled, kissing her forehead.

Brianna reached up and petted our little ‘child’ between the ears. “Imagine how scary that would be.”

“What do you mean?”

“Knowing you’re going to have a baby and not being married. You have no idea if the baby’s father is going to leave you. You could wind up all alone having no idea what you’re doing.”

“That’s why we’re waiting,” I whispered, tapping her nose. “We’ll be married, I’ll be out of SHINee, and you and I will have a family.”

“I can’t imagine there not being a SHINee,” she put a hand softly against my cheek.

“Everything has an ending.”

“Except for our love, right?”

I smiled and kissed her softly on the lips, “Right.”

She smiled back and nuzzled into the nook of my neck. A chuckle escaped me as our little kitten crawled over my face and curled up between us.

“Let’s try not to crush our first child, okay?”

Brianna giggled, “Ne, good night oppa.”

“Good night yebo.”

--------------------------

*Taemin’s POV*

“Are you sure you’ll be okay? I feel bad leaving you-,”

“It’s okay,” Carolyn laughed and hugged me. “You just have a fun day and work hard, arasso?”

“I will,” I smiled, twirling a strand of her short, dark hair between my fingers. “Have I mentioned how much I love your haircut?”

“I think you did; once or twice.”

“Well I’ll say it again: I love your haircut.”

“Oppa,” she giggled, pecking me on the lips. “You’re so cute.”

“Cute?” I pouted.

“And manly,” she winked, making me smile widely.

“I’ll see you tonight, ne?”

“Annyeong oppa!” she waved from the doorway as I made my way down the sidewalk toward the SME building, along with Onew. We’d been called in this morning; me for extra vocal lessons and Onew for extra dance lessons.

“I hate not being able to spend all my time with her,” I sighed, trying to stay within the reach of the umbrella Onew held over our heads.

“I guess it goes to show that life never stops,” Onew pointed out.

“Hyung you’re always so deep with words; you and Rebecca both.”

“We have a lot in common, don’t we,” he smiled dreamily. “Aigoo, she was so cute with those glasses last night…”

“Hyung!” I shouted, snapping him back to reality.

“What? Ah, mianhe Taemin-ah.”

“Hyung I have a question,” I said shyly.

“What is it?”

“Well it’s really been bothering me and… why do you think Carolyn didn’t accept my proposal to move here with us? Like, being with her again has only reinforced how perfect we are together. Why doesn’t she want to live with me?”

“Well, you have to think about it from her point of view. Imagine leaving your home and traveling half way around the world to live with someone you don’t even know is going to be in your life forever.”

“Hyung!” I exclaimed. “Of course I’ll be in her life forever! I love her!”

“I know you do, but things happen-,”

“You don’t think you’re going to break up with Rebecca, do you?”

“That’s different,” he sighed.

“Annio; it’s the same thing! Carolyn and I are going to be together forever.”

“I only hope Taemin…”

I looked over at my hyung to see a concerned look on his face, but I ignored it. There was no way anything could come between Onew and Rebecca, Key and Brianna, or Carolyn and I. We three had all had our ups and downs, but in the end we were still together. Annie, Jjong, Minho and Nicole were a different story, but maybe it was for the best. Minho seemed to be really happy with Dara, and Jjong and Annie were sure to work things out.

We’re all going to stay together. This is how it’s meant to be and will always be.