Filming

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Key’s POV*

“Hey, Brianna,” I put a hand on her shoulder.

“Yes?” she shot up from fixing her shoe with a smile.

“I, um… I want to show you something.”

“What is it?” she asked, her fake curls bouncing cutely as she tilted her head curiously.

“Just, follow me.” I took her by the hand and led her down the hall toward the stairs that led to the roof.

“Key,” she giggled as I pulled her up the stairs. “What-,” she stopped when she saw the beautiful scene on the rooftop. “Omo Key, it’s beautiful.”

The cameras followed Brianna as she walked over toward the half wall the surrounded the edge of the roof. Her face was lit up with a bright smile, but I couldn’t focus on it. Instead I was busy taking the small, velvet box out of my pocket. I then walked over to her and slipped my arms around her shoulders, nuzzling into the back of her neck.

“I love you,” I spoke through my kisses.

“Key,” she smiled with her eyes closed. “You can’t love me. I’m just a simple American girl.”

“But I do,” I pulled away and got down on one knee.

She opened her eyes when I left her side and turned around to look for me. When she saw me on one knee with the small box in her hand she let out a small gasp and put a hand to .

“You are the bee to my honey, the flower to my petal, the peanut butter to my jelly, and I hope to be the Key to your lo… locke…” I could no longer hold it in and neither could she. We both burst into laughter at the corny lines.

“This is just too much,” she held a hand to , trying to control her giggles.

“NG! NG! Cut!” The boss’s voice forced us to regain control of ourselves. “You kids need to take this seriously!”

“How can we with this kind of script?!” I asked, holding my hands out stupidly and laughing again.

“Just… try it again! From the ‘But I do’ part!”

We set back up and went through the motions again.

“You are the bee to my honey, the flower to my petal, the peanut butter to my jelly, and I hope I can be the Key to your locket,” I smiled a giant, cheesy grin, trying utterly hard not to laugh.

“Oh Key,” she put a hand to her heart, her face claimed by an equally cheesy smile. “What are you trying to say?”

“I’m trying to say that we are soul mates and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” I flipped open the box. “Will you marry me?”

“Key!” she gasped, trying to keep a straight face.

“Please say yes."

“How can I say yes to a man who doesn’t even give me a ring?”

“What?” I glanced at the box which was unexpectedly empty. “Where’s the ring?!”

“NG!” the boss rolled his eyes and walked toward us. “Where’s your ring?”

“What do you mean?” I asked in confusion.

“The ring you originally proposed to her with. Where is it?”

“Well, I didn’t exactly propose with a ring…”

“Aigoo, I can’t,” he put a hand to his forehead. “Someone go get me some coffee. BLACK! It’s going to be a longggg evening.”

---------------------------- 

“This needs to go on a comedy show,” Jonghyun fell into laughter, breaking out of the group we’d formed around the playback screen of the recording.

“Hyung it’s just…” Taemin put a hand to his mouth, trying to hide his giggles. In the end he ended up holding onto my shoulder and bursting into laughter.

“It’s not that lame, is it?” I looked around for a comforting face, but even the filming noona was holding back chuckles. “Yah; you guys! It has to look good! People have to like our relationship!”

“Key,” Brianna held onto my arm. “It’s okay. If the manager likes it then we have to do it his way.” She gave me a desperate look, but I could tell she hated it as well.

“I suppose you’re right,” I sighed, bringing my face close to hers. “It’s worth it if I get to stay with you.”

She smiled and tilted her head as I brought my lips to hers. Her fingers slipped through my hair, ruffling it. My inner diva had gotten used to her messing up my hair and I actually didn’t mind anymore; in fact, I really, really liked it. I slipped my arms around her waist where they fit so perfectly.

“Yah, stop eating her face Kibum!”

I pulled away with flushed cheeks, too embarrassed to fire anything back to my dino hyung.

“That was so cute!” We turned at the recording noona’s voice as she lowered her camera.

“Aigoo, sorry,” Brianna looked down at the ground.

“Annio! It was adorable! Why is the boss having you do cheesy lines if you can naturally do things as romantic as that?!”

“I guess he just has an image in his head,” I shrugged.

A smile found its way across her face, “I have an idea. The manager won’t be back for another half hour. How about we do our own recording?”

“Can we do that?” Brianna asked in surprise.

“Of course we can; if noona will record,” I gestured toward the woman.

“I’ve got my camera ready to roll!”

“To the roof!”