Pregnancy Hormones

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Onew’s POV*

Dara came over for breakfast the next morning. Minho was happy to see her, but not as happy as I had expected him to be. I noticed his eyes glancing past Nicole quite a bit which raised my suspicions even higher. Yesung also came, but Nicole seemed annoyed by his presence if anything.

Key and Brianna had already left for the SM building, and Annie and Jonghyun were awkwardly silent. Because of this, Taemin, Carolyn, Rebecca and I seemed like crazy balls of energy compared to the others.

“Aigoo I loveee you bacon,” Rebecca sang to herself as she grabbed another piece.

“It gets me shakin,” Carolyn joined in.

“Without it I’m achin.”

“My piece was taken!”

“You must be mistaken.”

“What are you, Jamaican?”

“Oh no, you’re forsaken.”

“Not much sense we are makin.”

“It all started with bac-,”

“Just shut up!” Nicole slammed her fork down, sending both of them hard glares.

“Nicole,” Yesung put a hand on her shoulder. “How about we go for a walk in the park? It’s a nice day out.”

She got up without saying a word and the two started toward the door.

Oh my sweet darling Rebecca; the mistake she made in that next second. It was only a joke, but Nicole obviously wasn’t in the mood. Then again, when is she ever?

“While you’re out there the leaves need rakin!” She and Carolyn burst into laughter.

“That’s it!” Nicole stomped over to Rebecca and, before she could even respond, socked her right in the jaw.

Rebecca grabbed her face and I immediately ran to her side. Aigoo, why is she always the one that gets punched? My yebo’s gotta be more careful.

“Sweetheart, are you okay?” I squatted down next to her.

“I- I’m fine,” she whispered, looking up at me. However I could see the tears building behind her eyes and quickly escorted her out of the room before anyone could see her cry.

“I didn’t mean to make her angry,” Rebecca cried into my arms. “I feel so bad now. Why did I even…”

“Shhh, it’s okay. Nicole is just going through some things right now. I know you didn’t mean to make her upset.”

“I want to go apologize-,”

“I think it’d be better if you just let it go. She’ll forget about it soon enough and you two will be okay again.”

“I don’t know if we ever were okay,” she sighed, looking up at me. “Gosh, I just feel so bad. I’m so stupid!”

“You’re not stupid,” I kissed her on the forehead. “She’ll be fine. Let’s just get you cleaned up.”

*Nicole’s POV*

“Nicole!” Yesung stared at me in shock, along with everyone else.

“Don’t you even start with me Yesung or I’m gonna- oh…”

Suddenly I felt really dizzy, as if I needed to sit down. My legs began to go weak beneath me and I stumbled into someone’s arms.

“Shhh, take it easy.” I looked up to see Minho’s comforting face. “You can’t get riled up like that. It’s not healthy.”

“I just need to sit. That’s all,” I said, attempting to stand back up on my own.

“How about we make you comfy in the living room?”

“That’d be good,” I nodded.

“Here, I’ll take her.” Yesung was suddenly next to us, holding his arms out to me. Minho let me go to him, but I could feel the reluctance in both of our actions.

“We can just spend today resting, okay? How about we watch a movie?” Yesung helped me to the couch.

“Yesung you don’t have to do all of this.”

“Yes I do. I’m the only one-,”

“Minho knows.”

He stared at me blankly, then said in slight disappointment, “Oh.”

“What’s that supposed to mean? You’re the one that told me to tell him!”

“I know it’s just… I didn’t think you would.”

“Is there a problem with that?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Oh, annio! I just… I’m glad you told him.” He sat down on the couch and took me in his lap. Instead of asking me what I wanted to watch, he simply flicked on the TV to a random channel.

I felt awkward sitting in his lap now. My body was there, but my mind wasn’t. My mind was still with the dark haired boy in the kitchen.

*Dara’s POV*

“Minho sweetheart, what’s wrong with her?” I asked, walking to his side as his eyes followed the couple into the living room.

“She’s pregnant.”

“I knew it!” I exclaimed.

“Hyung,” he turned at the sound of the maknae’s voice. “When did you find out?”

“A few days ago.” He sat back down at the table. “But I didn’t confront her about it until yesterday.”

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Carolyn asked in concern.

“Well it was her secret so I didn’t want to just tell everybody.”

I looked up at his sorrowful eyes and I knew that he was hurting for her. The realization was like a stab in the heart, but I knew it was something I had to face.