Tennis

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Onew’s POV*

“Are you readyyyy?!” Rebecca sang (Like in Yesung’s song “Are You Ready”) as she bounced down the stairs in her cute little tennis outfit.

“I have the rackets,” I twirled them around in my hands before handing her one.

“I’ve never played a legit game of tennis before,” she remarked as we headed out the door.

“Well it’s good we’re practicing now so we’ll be able to whip the other teams’ butts!” I smiled, slipping an arm around her waist.

The boss had contacted us saying that he really wanted to make a go out of this whole “SHINee girlfriends” thing, so to break the ice SM was holding a couples tennis tournament between us five couples.

“Does this skirt make my thighs look big? I hate my thighs; and short skirts!”

“Annio, you look adorable!”

She laughed as I gave one of her long braids a tug.

--------------------------

“Okay, I’ll start with a soft serve over the net to you. Just focus on hitting it back over,” I directed as we took our places on the court.

“Got it,” she nodded as she got in ready position.

I bounced the ball and swung at it with my racket. However, I must have misjudged because the ball stayed bouncing in front of me while I looked down at it in embarrassment.

Rebecca burst out laughing and I blushed, “Let’s try this again,” I picked up the ball once more. After two more failed attempts I finally managed to send the ball over the net. Rebecca whipped it right back to me with surprising force.

“You told me you’ve never played before!” I exclaimed as I thwacked it back to her.

“I play other sports,” she laughed. “Did I ever mention that Brianna and I dabble in badminton?”

“Annio, or else I failed to take note of it.”

After five minutes I was already sweating like crazy. I glanced at the knee braces that supported both of my girlfriend’s knees.

“How are your knees doing?” I asked, half hoping they were hurting so we could take a break.

“I play through pain.” *thwack*

I sighed and hit the ball back, realizing that we’d be going at this for some time before stopping.

------------------------

“Well that was fun,” Rebecca smiled between sips from her water bottle.

“Yeah,” I practically whispered with my eyes closed after dumping my water over my head.

“Baby, you realize you have no water to drink now.”

I opened my eyes and looked at the empty bottle in my hand.

“Silly; here.” She her half empty water bottle toward me and I gladly took it.

“Gomawo,” I gasped as I took a drink.

“I think we’re going to make an awesome team,” Rebecca smiled opening her arms for a hug.

“You don’t wanna hug me,” I shook my head. “I’m all sweaty and gross.”

“So am I!” she laughed, proceeding in wrapping her arms around me. “Ah!” she shrieked as I squirted some of the water from the bottle in her face. “Oppa!”

She scurried away and I chased after her. I found myself out of luck when she discovered the hose used for part of the sprinkler system.

“Take that!” she shouted with a laugh as she blasted the cold spray right at me. The tables turned and now I was the one being chased.

Finally I braced myself and turned to run toward her. I swept her up in my arms and grabbed the hose from her, pummeling her in icy water.

“Oppa!” she laughed, then began to cough harshly.

“Omo, are you okay?!” I immediately set down the hose and laid her down on the ground.

“I-,” she coughed again, “Swallowed water.” *more coughing*

“Aigoo, I’m sorry! Do we need to do CPR?!”

“I think so,” she managed with another cough.

I began to press on her belly, but she grabbed my hands to stop me. “Not that CPR.” Her hands slipped behind my head and pulled my face close to hers. “I think I need mouth to mouth.”

“Ohhhh,” I smirked, bringing my mouth to hers.

I first started out by really performing mouth to mouth (well, what I thought was mouth to mouth since I’d never actually done it before), but then she stopped me and laughed. “Just kiss me silly!” I leaned down and did as commanded.