Super Effects

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Annie’s POV*

I couldn’t help but keep eyeing Kyuhyun. He was a cute guy and he seemed really clever. However, Jonghyun’s constant texts always jerked me back to reality.

Jonghyun: Are you having fun sweetheart?

Me: Ne, but didn’t you just ask me that five minutes ago?

Jonghyun: I just wish I could be there with you. And I want to make sure you’re safe.

Me: Aigoo, don’t be too clingy or you’ll start turning into Vanessa!

Jonghyun: That’s not funny:P I just care about you is all.

Me: I know, but can you just give me some space?

Jonghyun: What’s that supposed to mean?

Me: I don’t know… like not text me as much?

Jonghyun: But we’re dating. We’re supposed to text all the time.

Me: Annio Jjongie. We never said we were dating again.

Jonghyun: Uh, we kissed so I only assumed we were back together.

Me: You can’t just assume things like that.

Jonghyun: So what, you don’t WANT to date me? Is that it?!

Me: It’s not that; it’s just that I think we need to really consider it more. Explore other options.

Jonghyun: You mean you want to go date some other guys while I date other girls?

Me: Well I need to explore before I can know if it’s really you…

Jonghyun: Oh; so now YOU get to go sleep with a bunch of guys while I sit around waiting for you?!

Me: I never said I was going to sleep with a bunch of guys!

Jonghyun: Well that’s what it sounds like to me! And if you’re going to do that, then that definitely gives me the right to hang out with whatever girls I want to hang out with!

Me: Okay, so basically we’re both just going to go ruin ourselves on other people and then end up coming back to each other?

Jonghyun: It was your idea!

Me: Ugh! You aggravate me so much!

Jonghyun: How rude of me. Maybe I should just shut up and not talk to someone as important and noble as you, huh? Because I’m just totally not worthy of it.

Me: STOP IT!

Jonghyun: You know what? You go have your fun with every guy you can find in Seoul. And when you’ve gotten screwed over more times then you can count, then don’t come crawling back to me! I’d treat you better than any man in the world, but you obviously don’t want that!

“Jonghyun!” I yelled as I dial his number and held it up to my ear. It rung twice before I was sent to voicemail. “Ugh I hate you!” I screamed at the phone. I was just about ready to throw it over the side of the Banpo Bridge into the Han River below.

“Annie? You are okay?” I looked up to see Kyuhyun standing before me.

“Annio,” I sighed, sitting down against the railing of the bridge (we were on the lower section where pedestrians could walk, bicycle, etc.)

“What is wrong?” he asked, sitting down next to me.

“Jonghyun and I are fighting.”

“You are his girlfriend?”

“Not really. Um… not officially, you know?” I asked, trying to help him understand.

“Ne,” he nodded. “Mianhe.”

“It’s okay,” I shrugged. “We have argued before.”

Kyuhyun surprised me by slipping his hand into mine. “Are you my noona?”

“I’m 21.”

“28,” he laughed. “But I am your oppa!”

“Ne,” I smiled.

“Would you like something to eat?” he asked suddenly. “Food makes Annie feel better?”

“Ne, I’d like that. Kamsahamnida,” I smiled and we stood up together.

*Leeteuk’s POV*

The SHINee dongsaengs sure are lucky to have such awesome girlfriends, AND to be so fluent in English.

Brianna said something to Rebecca and pointed down at the water. Rebecca exclaimed something excitedly and jumped up and down.

If only I knew what they were saying…

I looked down the walkway a little to see Kyuhyun walking with Annie, hand in hand.

I better go make sure my dongsaeng doesn’t get himself into trouble. I sighed and hurried off toward them.

*Brianna’s POV*

 “Omo he’s so adorable!” Rebecca exclaimed once Leeteuk was gone.

“I know; so is Kyuhyun! And Yesung! And Siwon! I just want to eat them up!” I squealed excitedly. “Okay, we have to calm down.” I grabbed my sachon’s shoulders to stop her from jumping. “We’re here for Onew and Key, not Super Junior.”

“Aigoo, Brianna! You and I both know that! But that doesn’t mean we can’t be friends with them and fangirl over them! They’re our freaking biases!” She clapped her hands together in excitement.

I looked at her cautiously for a second, but finally I couldn’t take it anymore. “Omo did you see how sweet Yesung was to Carolyn? He bought her those cookies!”

“And then when he took care of Nicole, even though she obviously didn’t deserve it!”

“And Leeteuk’s adorable English!”

“Aigoo! It makes me want to die!”