Suspicious Behavior

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Key’s POV*

My eyes wouldn’t stop wandering back to Brianna as we cooked. We ended up having a “sleepover” last night, and instead of putting back on her clothes from yesterday, I insisted that she wear my robe. Now I regretted the decision. Just seeing her in it was driving me crazy and I couldn’t focus on anything I was doing. Finally I couldn’t take it anymore.

“You look so beautiful in my robe,” I smirked, slipping my arms around her waist. I began to sway back and forth and she moved with me while continuing to fry the bacon. I nuzzled into her neck and gave it little butterfly kisses, knowing it drove her crazy.

“Key,” she giggled. “I’m trying to cook.”

“I know,” I nuzzled deeper as my lips claimed a part of her skin, hoping to leave a mark. My hands slowly moved toward the sash of the robe as if on instinct, but she smacked them away.

“You had your fun last night,” she said, pulling away from me. “It’s cooking time now. Go finish making the pancake mix!” She shook the spatula at me as if to enforce her not-so-scary demand.

“Yes ma’am!” I saluted her and hurried back over to the counter, smiling at the sound of her giggle as I went.

*Dara’s POV*

“That’s much better isn’t it?” I smiled when Nicole came out of the bathroom with her teeth all brushed.

“Definitely,” she agreed then started toward the door.

“So, um, Nicole,” I started, hurrying after her. “I noticed you wear holding your stomach on the way over here.”

“Uh, yeah; because I just threw up,” she said in a No-Duh voice as we stepped outside and I closed the door behind us.

“Well, I was just wondering if you wear okay. Stomach problems can be serious sometimes-,”

“It’s just period cramps,” the equally short girl cut me off.

“Oh, well there are pills in America for it too right? Why don’t you take some of those?”

“I didn’t bring any.”

“I could lend you some-,”

“I’m FINE.” She stomped ahead of me into the boys’ dorm.

I know she’s hiding something…

*Carolyn’s POV*

“Where’s Taemin?” Brianna asked me once we were all seated at the table for breakfast.

“Oh he’s still getting ready I guess,” I answered, helping myself to another mini muffin.

“I swear that boy takes longer getting ready than a teenage girl before prom,” Key sighed. “His food is going to get all cold!”

“Hey Carolyn, could you pass me the sausage?” Rebecca asked me from down the table.

“Sausage?” I looked up at her in confusion.

“We didn’t make sausage this time,” said Key.

“Oh um I mean…” she looked around nervously and her cheeks turned red. “T-the thing next to you.” She pointed blankly at the basket of mini muffins.

“Oh, the mini muffins? Sure, here you go,” I passed the basket down to her.

“Thanks, I just forgot what they’re called,” she smiled, accepting the basket.

“Oh,” I laughed. “Onew condition must really be contagious.”

Everyone laughed at my joke and continued enjoying the meal and witty banter. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“I’ll get it,” Minho said, getting up from the table. “Hyung?” We heard his surprised voice come from the living room after he opened the door.

The person answered and said something in Korean. Minho replied and came walking back in with the guest following behind him.

“Yesung!” I exclaimed in surprise.

“Annyeong,” he smiled.

“What are you doing here hyung?” Onew asked cheerily, motioning for him to sit down.

“Well, I know you guys all have some time off to spend with your girlfriends, and I thought Nicole might want some company,” he smiled.

“Aw, that’s so sweet!” I exclaimed, glancing over at Nicole. She was eyeing him miserably, but Yesung didn’t seem to mind. He just smiled at her and accepted the toast Key offered him kindly.

*Nicole’s POV*

Seriously? To be honest I was pissed. Who does this guy think he is, and why does he think I want to hang out with him? So he’s an idol; whoopdy doo. He knows nothing about me and…

I suddenly became conscious of Minho. He was eyeing Yesung in what looked like, well… utter disgust! His eyes stole a fleeting glance at me, but danced away immediately when we made accidental eye contact.

A strange feeling formed in the pit of my stomach, as if someone was tickling it with a million feathers. I felt a part of me actually liking the fact that Yesung had come for me and Minho didn’t like it. It’s not like I wanted Minho back but… I liked seeing him jealous over me. Or maybe I was just exaggerating and he wasn’t jealous.

He shot me another awkward look at which I rolled my eyes, causing him to immediately look away.

Gosh, Nicole stop playing. You’re only going to hurt him. Not that I should care, but… I do.

“Thank you for thinking of me Yesung,” I smiled, putting a hand on his arm. “It’s so thoughtful of you.”

He, along with everyone else, looked at me in shock. “Oh, uh it’s no problem; really,” he stuttered.

I stole a quick glance at Minho whose face was turning bright red.

“Minho, take it easy on the kimchi,” Dara said, looking at his face. “You know too much spicy food makes you sweat. I don’t want you smelling bad.”

“Yebooo,” he blushed even redder.

“I’m just teasing,” she laughed, giving him a peck on the cheek. “Wow your skin really is hot though. Are you sure you’re okay?” She put the back of her to his forehead.

“I’m fine sweetheart,” he smiled, pulling her hand away. “It’s just hot in here.”

I laughed to myself. Excuses; those were his specialty.