Well Something's Wrong

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Onew’s POV*

“Omo it’s so cold,” Rebecca gasped as she waded into the wave pool.

“But it’s so fun!” Taemin exclaimed, hurrying past her into the water, splashing her with chilly droplets that made her cringe.

“Oh Taemin,” Carolyn rolled her eyes and chased her childish boyfriend into the water. “Aigoo it reallyis cold! Taemin no!”

I laughed as Taemin began splashing her with the water.

“Want me to carry you?” I smiled as I waded toward Rebecca.

“Annio,” she shook her head. “Because then you have to set me down and it’ll be cold.”

“Haha, would you rather go to the hot tubs?”

“Yes!” she agreed happily. “Why did we choose such a cloudy day to go to a water park?”

“Our maknae loves his water parks,” I winked, taking her hand as we made our way out of the cold water.

“Where are you going?” Jonghyun practically jumped on us when we got out.

“The hot tubs-,”

“Can I come?”

“Um… okay-,”

“Awesome! Let’s go!” he said excitedly.

“I knew this would happen,” I whispered to Rebecca as we walked toward the bubbling pools; Jonghyun trailing behind us.

“What would happen?”

“Jonghyun would start following us around like a lost puppy.”

She tried to suppress her giggles, but failed miserably.

“What’s so funny?” Jonghyun asked, bouncing next to us. “Did you know I’m left handed? A lot of people don’t know that about me!”

“Jjong, how much sugar did you have this morning?” Rebecca asked through giggles.

“Only eight mini muffins and five pancakes. I’m not really into sugary breakfasts!”

“Riiiiiight,” she laughed.

The three of us slowly descended the steps into the hot tub. Rebecca and I took a seat against the side. Jonghyun, of course, sat right next to me.

“I wonder how well Yesung and Nicole are getting along. I feel so sorry for him. And Minho! Aigoo, the poor guy! He has his girlfriend AND ex-girlfriend here now-,”

“I wonder how Annie’s doing with Kyuhyun.” I knew it was mean, but I was seriously getting sick of his annoying talking. He looked at me with sad puppy eyes and pouted.

“Jonghyun, I’m sorry,” I said, really feeling bad.

“Annio; it’s okay. I guess I’m just… worried. Would Kyuhyun really take her from me like that?”

“I don’t know. But even if he would, don’t let him,” I put a hand on his shoulder.

“You know what?” he smiled, looking up at me. “I’m going to go give her a call right now. Thanks hyung.” He climbed out of the hot water and began walking back toward the lounge chairs where our things were located.

Rebecca, who had just tuned back into the conversation after zoning out about who knows what, asked me, “What’s he doing?”

“He’s going to go try to make things right with Annie,” I explained.

“Oh; good luck Jjong!!” she shouted to a ran man walking away from us.

“Um, yebo… that’s not Jonghyun. He went that way,” I pointed in the other direction.

“Oh, I knew that. I-I was just messing around.”

“Are you okay?” I asked, concerned by my girlfriend’s strange behavior.

“What? Yeah! Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Are you sure?”

“Ne- oh! Look at that adorable puppy!” she exclaimed, pointing across the way to a small creature in someone’s arms.

I sighed and took her hand in mine. “That’s a baby sweet heart.”

“Yeah, a baby puppy!”

“Annio, a human baby. Yebo, I’m getting worried-,”

“Don’t worry about me oppa. I’m just fine,” she smiled, then leaned her head against my shoulder.

After a few seconds of silence I came up with an idea. “I know! Let’s make shapes out of the clouds!”

“What?” she shot up. “But, um, isn’t that a little boring?”

“You love making shapes out of clouds,” I pointed out, not understanding why Rebecca was acting this way.

“Right,” she looked down into the water, then back up. “Okay, so uh I guess we can do it.”

I smiled and sat back with her, looking up at the sky.

“That one looks like Santa Clause!” I exclaimed, pointing to one of the puffy shapes in the sky. “And that one looks like a fish! Do you see it?”

“Yeah; yeah I see it,” Rebecca answered.

“You do one now,” I urged her on.

“Um…. That one looks like… hey! Look how slow that bird is moving! It’s so tiny and cute though!”

“Sweetheart, that’s a plane.”

She went silent, then eventually said she wanted to stop playing this game. I agreed and we climbed out of the hot tub and made our way back to our stuff.

What is wrong with my yebo?