To Korea We Fly

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

Guess who stayed up until midnight even though she wanted to go to bed half an hour ago just to update as soon as Saturday came so she could kick off her daily updating schedule with a bang (and she was just too excited to wait any longer)? Yup; this author! Enjoy! I'll be heading to bed now >.<

*Annie’s POV*

Me: Are you texting during singing practice?

Jonghyun: Of course, because it’s you.

Me: You silly dino! You’re going to get in trouble! xP

Jonghyun: Don’t you worry about me. It’s me that should be worrying about you. You have to take the 14 hour flight over here.

Me: Yeah and my prize is a dino-headed singer. Aren’t I a lucky one!

Jonghyun: Hey, it’s better than a chicken obsessed 26 year old that falls every two seconds. Or a diva who wears pink and listens to Lady Gaga:P

I couldn’t help but laugh at our silly conversation. Though Jonghyun and I technically weren’t a ‘couple’ anymore, we still texted often; at least as of now. We’d been talking on and off over the past three years, but in all the excitement of the trip we now couldn’t stop talking! Our conversations were so adorable and always made me smile.

Me: You’re so terrible! When I get there I’m telling them you said that!

Jonghyun: Do it and I stab you!

Me: Stab my heart and you’re dead.

Jonghyun: How can you kill me if you’ve already been stabbed?

Me: Onew and Key will do it when you’re asleep as pay back for what you said about them.

Jonghyun: They’d never do that! I sleep with my eyes open!

Me: Aigoo, I know it’s weird. You must be part fish!

Jonghyun: …..fish don’t sleep you babo!

Me: Yeah right! Everything sleeps!

Jonghyun: Fish don’t!

Me: Yes they do!

Jonghyun: Look it up!

Me: Why are we bickering about the sleeping habits of fish?

Jonghyun: What? I don’t know about you but I’m in the middle of a singing lesson. Why are you interrupting me?

Me: You drive me crazy.

Jonghyun: It turns you on.

Me: Stop it you playboy.

Jonghyun: You liiiiiiiiiiiike eeeet! ^.^

Me: Shut up and sing!

Jonghyun: I don’t think it’s possible to do that at the same time…

Me: You know what I mean!

Jonghyun: No; I really don’t please elaborate… and director Park just caught me. Bye bye for a little while!

Me: Told you you’d get caught. See ya later you ridiculous dino:P

I smiled to myself as and dropped my phone into my purse. Things between Jonghyun and I hadn’t been this great since the first few months after we had to say goodbye. Excitement tingled through my body at the thought of seeing him again. They’d already had a comeback since the last time we’d seen them. It annoyed me that all I could do was watch as they sang and spoke in front of all those crazy fangirls. I wanted to be there to tell them that he was mine. Even though when we parted I told Jonghyun ‘We’ll see how it goes,’ in all honesty I meant to say ‘You better stay in love with me or I’ll punch your lights out.’ But, ya know, there’s not much difference!

--------------------------------

*Carolyn’s POV*

“Will all passengers please find their way back to their seats and fasten their seatbelts?” one of the young flight attendants asked over the speakers. “We are beginning our descent into Seoul.”

“Omo I’m so excited!” I whispered back between my seat and the window. Annie was sitting behind me, so we occasionally talked during the flight, just catching up on what had been happening for the past three years.

“I know! I’m ready to burst of excitement!” she answered back.

The city beneath us looked beautiful! This was my first time seeing Seoul, and let me tell you that the first impression was good!

Finally we landed and our feet were back on solid ground. When we were about to begin our search for the baggage claim, a familiar looking man stepped in front of us.

“Girls! You all look so…” his eyes wandered over to Nicole. “…different!”

“Manager Cho!” Annie smiled, offering him her hand. “How are you? It has been so long! Thank you for letting us come!”

“I’m good; but it’s no problem. The boys probably would’ve killed me if we didn’t schedule a meeting again soon!” the manager laughed. “Let’s go get your bags.”

I was thankful that he was speaking in English for our sakes. My Korean was okay, but I wasn’t even close to being fluent.

We got our luggage and headed out to the manager’s van. It was very packed with the manager, five girls, and five girls’ luggage for a month, but despite this fact I still enjoyed the ride. It was around noon when we arrived, so the city was already bustling with people.

“The boys are at practice right now,” the manager spoke up. “I’ll take you girls to the dorm you’ll be staying at, which happens to be right next to SHINee’s. This way you’ll have a chance to unpack before they get home. They’re getting off practice early today just for your girls.”

I was relieved when we finally pulled up outside the door. Rebecca immediately flung open the door and threw herself out of the vehicle.

“Omo I’m never doing that again!” she gasped.

“You and your claustrophobia,” Brianna laughed, stepping out of the vehicle; Annie, Nicole and I following.

“Can I have the keys?” Nicole ran over to the manger and practically begged him.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“I have to use the bathroom!!!”

“Can you wait-,”

“NEVER ASK A GIRL TO WAIT!!!” And with that she snatched the keys from his hand and ran to the dorm, searching for the correct one to open the front door. As soon as she had it she burst into the dorm, not even bothering to shut the door.

“She is so weird now,” I shook my head while grabbing my first suitcase out from the manager.

“I know right,” said Brianna. “First she was a fashion obsessed , and now she’s a goth with bladder problems!”

“Hey; be glad I didn’t make you girls bring Vanessa too,” the manager warned us.

“Omo thank you!” “I would’ve died!” “She’d be the death of me!” We chorused.

“I wonder what happened to her,” Annie questioned as we lugged our bags up the walkway.

“She’s probably in a psych ward somewhere,” I suggested jokingly.

“I wouldn’t be surprised!” Rebecca laughed, opening the door to our new home for the next month.