We Don't Speak The Same Language, But Oh Well

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

I coulnd't find a picture of just the four boys, so I went with this. I'd find like three together and then Eunhyuk or Donghae were always in the way, replacing the fourth one. So here are ALL their lovely faces^^

*Carolyn’s POV*

I stood in awe, staring at the four beautiful idols. However, one in particular caught my eye.

“Y-Y-Yesung?” I asked in shock, staring at the beautiful Korean man.

“Annyeong,” he smiled. “You know us, ne?”

I looked over at the other three girls who were also staring in awe.

“Uh, um yeah; I think we do,” I finally managed, forcing myself out of my shock and trying to contain my inner fangirl. “I’m Carolyn.” I offered ‘them’ my hand, which was really just directed toward Yesung.

“Nice to meet you Carolyn,” he smiled.

I then shook hands with Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Siwon, bowing politely. The other girls followed my lead, still in shock.

*Rebecca’s POV*

Yesung, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun; my three Super Junior biases. Wae?!?!?! Onew why would you put me through this?!

Don’t get me wrong, Siwon is awesome, but I was too blown away by the fact that my three biases were standing before me to pay him much mind. I was mostly fangirling about Leeteuk. That beautiful hair, his smile, his eyes, his voice!

“Annyeong,” he bowed with a smile. “How are you?”

His English wasn’t the best, but it made it sound even more adorable. I was ready to explode of internal fangirling.

“I-I’m good,” I bowed back, then looked at the ground shyly. “I think your accent is really cute.”

I looked up and Leeteuk was looking at Siwon in slight confusion. Siwon said something to Leeteuk which made him smile and then turn back toward me. “Kamsahamnida,” he smiled, bowing again.

“The other three are not very fluent in English and only know basics,” Siwon explained to us. “I will translate.”

“Kamsahamnida,” Brianna bowed, then her eyes immediately went back to Kyuhyun who smiled at her sweetly.

“Let’s get this tour over with,” Nicole pushed through us and headed down the walkway. “Are you guys coming?”

“Sorry about her,” Annie said. “That’s Nicole. She’s kind of…”

“I understand,” Siwon smiled and the others nodded. “So what are your names?”

We introduced ourselves and then set out on our tour of Seoul. I was extremely happy when Leeteuk and I fell into step with each other.

“So, you like my accent?” he asked, flashing me a smile.

“Ne, neo mu gwi yeo weo,” I answered.

He looked at me in surprise, then laughed. “You mean the accent is cute?”

“Ne; what did I say?” I asked in confusion.

“You said I am cute.”

“Omo! Choesonghamnida!”

“It is okay,” he laughed again.

I looked away in embarrassment.

Onew I’m going to beat you! Wae did you send Leeteuk? Wae, wae, wae?! This is not fair at all!

“Where do you live?” I looked up at the sound of Leeteuk’s voice, surprised that he hadn’t gotten creeped out by my accident.

“New York,” I answered with a smile.

“The city?”

“Annio,” I shook my head.

“But New York is city, ne?” he asked in confusion.

“Ne, but not all of it. There is, um… nala?”

“Ohhh, cool!”

I can’t believe I’m talking to Leeteuk. Omo I need to release this fangirl within me. I’m going to go insane!!!

*Brianna’s POV*

“Your name is Brianna, ne?” I turned at the sound of a voice next to me.

“Oh, um, ne,” I smiled at the adorable maknae.

“My name is Kyuhyun,” he smiled back. “You like me?”

“What?” I asked in surprise.

“You look at me a lot.”

“Oh, well um I’m just a really big fan,” I explained, getting butterflies in my stomach from his cute voice.

“You're ELF and Shawol?”

“Ne! I started as an ELF. Super Junior got me into Kpop,” I answered, hoping he understood.

“So we are… original?” he tried.

“Ne,” I smiled.

“Yayy!” he clapped his hands cutely. “Which SHINee dongsaeng is yours?”

“What do you mean?” I asked, confused by our language barrier.

He thought for a minute, trying to find a way to rephrase his question.

“Oh! You mean who is my boyfriend?”

“Ne!” he smiled in excitement. “Ne, who is Brianna’s boyfriend?”

“Key,” I said, instantly picturing his face in my head.

“You love Key?”

“Very much,” I answered dreamily. “We are going to get married.”

“Chukahamnida!” he exclaimed.

“Kamsahamnida,” I laughed. This guy was just too adorable.