Stress

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Key’s POV*

I met Brianna at her dorm at 6:30.

“Good morning yebo! How are you?” I smiled brightly, opening my arms up for a hug.

“We don’t have time, let’s just go already.” She huffed and made her way to the door. I followed behind in confusion.

When we got outside I hailed a taxi and we both climbed in. Instead of just shutting her door, Brianna slammed it.

“Take it easy on my car!” the taxi driver complained, though Brianna couldn’t understand since he spoke in Korean.

“Choesonghamnida,” I apologized for her. “Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.” I tried to pinch her cheek but she slapped my hand away.

“Yebo,” I quieted my voice so the conversation was just between her and me. “What’s wrong?”

“You at least could’ve opened the cab door for me. I mean, I’m your girlfriend for crying out loud!” she snapped then faced the window.

“Oh, I- I’m sorry.” I was a little taken aback by her sudden burst of random anger toward me. It wasn’t like I never opened doors for her; I just didn’t today.

When I heard a sniffle come from her I knew it was something more and placed a hand on her shoulder. “Brianna, what’s really wrong?”

“It’s nothing. I’m just stressed,” she answered without facing me.

“What are you stressed about?”

Finally she faced me, her eyes damp and her bottom lip trembling.

“Well the girls played a prank on me while I was sleeping last night and I yelled at them, so I feel bad about that. Then by the time I washed everything off my face I only ended up getting three hours of sleep. I knew we had this interview and I wanted to look beautiful and all rested up so everyone would say ‘Wow; look at Key’s beautiful fiancé. She’s almost prettier than him!’ But now they’ll probably say I look like a zombie.”

“Awww yebo,” I slipped my arms around her. “I’m not asking you to be perfect. And if anyone does then you give them a piece of your mind; heck, tell them you already are perfect! I don’t want you feeling like you have to live up to some great burden. Our relationship should be enjoyable on both ends. Seeing you suffer hurts me.”

“I’m sorry,” she sighed. “I’ll try to be strong!”

“We’ll be strong together.”

“I could really go for a comforting kiss right now.”

“I think I can manage that,” she smiled, placing my lips on hers softly. “Feel any better?”

“Just being with you has been making me feel better all this time. I love you so much. I’m sorry for snapping this morning.”

“Haha, it’s okay. Nado saranghae.”

*Carolyn’s POV*

“You’re back!” I exclaimed when I came downstairs to see Nicole eating a bowl of cereal.

“Really? I didn’t notice,” she rolled her eyes.

“How are you feeling?” Annie peaked in behind me.

“Dandy.”

“Oh~ she’s back. She’s back. She’s baaaaaack!” Rebecca sang entering the kitchen.

“Who caaaaaares!” Nicole sang back, rolling her eyes.

“Don’t make fun of the Infinite cuties,” my dongsaeng stuck her tongue out.

“Again; who caaaaares!”

Rebecca pouted then sat down in a chair at the table. “So, anything serious? Is the baby okay?”

“We don’t talk about him!” Nicole shot dangers with her eyes.

“You know it’s a boy?” Annie questioned.

“Sonograms are a wonder.”

“What are you going to name him?” I squealed in excitement.

“What about Jonghyun?”

“Or Sungmin!”

“Jinyoung is adorable! But so are Baro and Sandeul!”

“What about Exo names like Kai? That’s a cool na-,”

“WE DON’T TALK ABOUT HIM!!” Nicole screamed, shutting us up.

After some awkward silence we began to move around to get our breakfast while thoughts of baby names swirled around in our minds.

She could name him Ray, or Gerard, or anything from My Chemical Romance, or Corey like Slipknot! I really do love that name…

*Rebecca’s POV*

I think a Korean name would be cute, but she’ll name him Michael. Everyone is named Michael. When in doubt; it’s always Michael.

*Annie’s POV*

It should be an artist’s name like Picasso or Ferdinand. How awesome would that be to have a child with a name like that? Ricardo, Dolton, Arthur, Clarence…

*Nicole’s POV*

Girls get so hyped up at baby talk. Gosh.