Oh Yes Please; Tell Me How To Propose To My Future Wife

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Brianna’s POV*

“What the heck is that?” Carolyn asked, failing miserably to stifle her laughter.

“It’s my proposal outfit, duh!” I struck a fashionista pose.

“It looks like you got mugged by lady gaga!”

At that Rebecca and Annie burst into laughter, causing Carolyn to no longer be able to hold it in. I laughed at my three silly friends and rolled my eyes.

“I guess they wanted to give me a style that made Key and I fit more. And,” I did air quotes: “Have an idol appearance.”

My outfit honestly wasn’t too bad; it was just NOT something I would wear. On the bottom I wore gold flats with netted stockings and white short shorts. The top was where things got even weirder. My shirt was made out of multiple kinds of golden and white fabric and gave it this really weird rippling affect. They had taken my hair back into a half up, half down style to the side and put a headband in my hair with a giant flower on it. It definitely took some getting used to.

“I thought the point was to make you look like a common American girl,” Rebecca put in.

“With swag!” We all burst into laughter at Carolyn’s comment and wink.

“Well hello ladies,” Key came over smiling and placed an arm around Rebecca’s and my shoulders. He was wearing an outfit similar to mine, but instead of shorts he had on white skinny jeans and a shiny golden shirt. However his shoes were the only comfy looking thing. (http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq2fy0eYEg1qbf70so1_500.jpg) Yet somehow he pulled it all off beautifully. “How are all of you?”

I noticed he still averted his eyes from Annie. All these years and he still has a grudge. Oh Kibum, can’t you just forgive and forget?

“Excited to see you propose!” Carolyn clapped happily.

“Well I suppose we’ll actually have a formal proposal this way. The first time it was a little…” he glanced at me for help.

“Friendly?”

“I was thinking more ‘undivaish’, but friendly works.” He laughed and gave me a squeeze. I giggled and slipped my arms around him.

“Yebo,” my fiancé turned toward me and began playing with his fluffy bangs. “How is my hair?”

“Beautiful,” I smiled, taking his face in my hands and pulling him in for a kiss. “Just like you!”

“Shouldn’t I be saying that?” he laughed.

“I can take it back-,”

“I never said I didn’t like it!”

“Jeez love birds, when’s the wedding!” Annie laughed.

Key rolled his eyes, but I smiled back and answered, “Oh, we have a good year or so before we have to worry about that!”

“Kids!” The boss came down the hall toward us. “Are you ready? The boys just finished getting their makeup done. We’re going to begin filming, starting with the proposal scene. We’ll do the parts building up to it after because your makeup and such won’t be as important then.”

We followed the boss up to the roof of the SM building. When we got there I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was like we were standing in the middle of a romance movie. Well… I suppose we kind of were. But it was beautiful! White flowing drapes fluttered around us in the wind along with like colored flower petals.

“We’ll keep the flower petals blowing casually from the side when the scene happens. You two will stand right over here,” he showed us where we’d go and how to stand. Petals trailed to the spot and then formed into a heart. It was so corny that I had major difficulty holding in my laughter. I glanced up at Key who had an odd, unreadable expression on his face.

“Here are your lines. You don’t have to speak them word for word, but it’s the basic outline.”

“Woah, woah, woah,” Key looked at the boss awkwardly. “If this is supposed to be my proposal, why do we have lines? The world should see how we really are; not some fake script.” He scanned over the lines. “These are so corny! I would never say this!”

“Listen,” the boss narrowed his eyes. “Be glad I’m even letting this happen. I could make you two break up if I wanted to, but this way it’ll benefit both of us. Be happy with what I’m giving you.”

Key was so taken aback that I didn’t know what to expect, but I knew it wouldn’t be good. I slipped a comforting hand into his, “Key it’s okay. Let’s just do what he wants.”

The boss smiled at me, “You picked a smart one Kibum. Now, we’ll start filming inside by the practice room when Key tells the girl to follow her to the roof with him.”

“It’s Brianna,” Key said through gritted teeth, as we headed back into the building.

“What do you want us to do?” Carolyn asked once we were downstairs by the practice room.

“You guys can be down here for now acting casual in the background. After the proposal you’ll all show up as if you were searching for them and act surprised and happy for their engagement,” said the boss, adjusting Key’s position.

Finally, after all was worked out, it was time to begin the filming.