Well That's An

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Minho’s POV*

“Where are you going?” I asked as Brianna, Rebecca, Annie, Carolyn, Key and Jonghyun headed for the door.

“We’re bringing the girls to their first Korean movie,” Jonghyun explained.

“Oh,” I glanced over at Nicole’s shut bedroom door. “Can I come?”

“Why not,” Key smiled.

“Kamsahamnida,” I grabbed my raincoat from the closet and started out the door with them.

“What about Nicole?” Rebecca just had to pipe up. “We should invite her too so she’s not all alone.”

“I think she’s going to hang out with Yesung-,”

“Oh, Annyeong guys!” As if on cue Yesung showed up at our doorstep smiling. This time, however, he was joined by Leeteuk.

“Hey hyungs,” Jonghyun gave them each a man-hug. “Do you guys and Nicole want to come to the movies with us too?”

“I don’t think-,”

“I’m sure she’d love to! Thanks for the invite! Mind if I come in and get her?” Yesung’s voice cut me off.

“Go right ahead,” Jonghyun motioned him inside and he headed to Nicole’s room.

After about a minute he came back out with Nicole. She was wearing black ripped skinny jeans with another oversized black hoodie, the hood pulled up of course. Her hair framed her face with a small braid incorporated in. Her red lipstick was the only colored thing she wore, and it stood out like a colored umbrella in a sea of grey.

“Let’s go!” Yesung smiled, nonchalantly slipping his fingers between Nicole’s. I felt myself cringe when she allowed him to perform this action.

We went in pairs, sharing umbrellas. Brianna was with Key, Nicole with Yesung, Rebecca and Carolyn shared, but since Annie refused to share with Jonghyun, she went with Leeteuk, leaving Jjong and I to share.

We walked in the middle of the train of umbrellas, and I noticed Jonghyun’s eyes always falling on Annie who walked proudly in front of us.

“Make up with her,” I whispered.

“What?” Jonghyun started, “Oh. I don’t know; it’s not that easy-,”

“Losing her will be worse. Believe me.”

He looked at me quizzically, then finally spoke up. “You still have feelings for Nicole, don’t you?”

“Annio, that’s not what I meant,” I reassured him quickly. “I just mean it hurts to lose someone.”

“Do you think she’d take me back?”

“There’s only one way to find out. And look at it this way: It can’t get much worse.”

“I suppose you’re right,” he sighed. “Okay, today I will make my move.”

“Good luck,” I smiled.

“Oh my gosh!” A cry came from the front of our umbrella train, along with a ton of laughing and gasps. We hurried up to see what had happened. When we got there Rebecca was sitting on the soaking wet ground. At first I thought she was crying because of the cuts on her hands, but then I realized she was laughing.

“What happened?” I asked in concern.

“We were…” Carolyn spoke up through her laughter. “We were dancing around when, hahahaha, Rebecca tripped and fell, hahaha, right into a puddle!”

“Aigoo,” I shook my head while Jonghyun burst into laughter. Finally I had to let out a chuckle.

“Omo,” Yesung exclaimed as he and Nicole joined us. “She looks like a sad kitten!”

Rebecca fell onto her back laughing, her dark, wet hair sticking to her face and her makeup beginning to run.

“You are so crazy sachon,” Brianna laughed, helping up her younger relative. “How about Key and I walk you home so you can change. We’ll meet the rest of you at the movies after, okay?”

“Annio, I will take her,” Leeteuk stepped forward. “You enjoy the movie.”

“But-,”

“It is okay,” he cut her off.

Rebecca was still giggling too much to protest. Leeteuk took her by the arm and they headed back toward the dorms.

*Leeteuk’s POV*

“What was funny?” I asked, hoping I’d said it correctly.

“Everything,” she laughed. “Sometimes I go through hyper phases where I just can’t control all my energy and everything’s funny-,” she stopped when she saw my confused face. English was hard for me to begin with, but she was talking so quickly that I couldn’t even understand one word.

“Slower?” she asked, suppressing a smile.

“Ne, please,” I nodded.

“I have a lot of energy, so I laugh.”

“You sound like robot now.”

“Hey,” she pouted playfully.

“Joking,” I smiled. “So, where is Onew?”

“He has to practice dancing. Why are you and Yesung not practicing?”

“We have today free. Yesung wanted hang out with Nicole,” I explained the best I could.

“Oh, well then you can hang out with me since Onew is gone!” she suggested happily.

“Okay,” I smiled. Aigoo she’s too cute. “What is your age?”

“Eighteen.”

“Aigoo! Onew is…”

“Twenty-six, but it’s okay. We make it work.”

“Oh,” I said simply. Cute but way too young. How can Onew wait for someone this long? “When you are out of college, Onew is thirty."

She looked at me seriously, “I never thought of that…”

We were awkwardly silent for the rest of the walk. She changed quickly and we set out again, arriving at the theater about half way through the movie. Since it was almost over and the lady running the ticket booth was a big fan of Super Junior, she let us in for free.