Let's Try To Control The Hormones Guys

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Minho’s POV*

“Hyung!” Taemin jumped up from the couch and threw his arms around me as soon as I walked in the door. “We thought you got kidnapped by a crazy noona!”

“I’m fine,” I laughed. “I just needed to stop by the 2NE1 dorm to get something of mine from Dara’s room.”

“Oh, hyung you don’t need details,” he covered his eyes and shook his hand in front of my face as if waving away a nasty idea.

“Taeminnn,” I rolled my eyes which caught sight of Nicole’s bedroom door soon after. My mood immediately dropped. Taemin’s eyes began to follow my line of sight, but I quickly looked away.

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Ne,” I smiled reassuringly. “So what are you guys up to?”

“Well we’re playing a board game, Key and Brianna are baking in the kitchen, Rebecca and Onew are next door…”

I laughed as the excited maknae pulled me over to join the game they had only just started.

I’ll talk to Nicole later. No; I’ll talk to Yesung later. Aigoo, I’ll do something… later.

*Key’s POV*

“I love that you thought of me,” I whispered in Brianna’s ear as she mixed the ingredients together in the large mixing bowl.

“Or maybe I was just in the mood for some key lime pie. Not everything is about you!”

“But at least I can take it that way,” I smirked, wrapping my arms around her and nuzzling into her neck.

“Must you always do this when I’m working in the kitchen?”

“Yes.” My lips traveling from her neck up to her ear lobe on which I began to nibble.

“Keyyy,” she giggled. Suddenly I felt something cold and wettish on the side of my face. I reached my hand up and wiped off some of the substance to discover it was batter.

“Why you…”

“Key!” she shrieked as I picked her up and carried her across the kitchen to the walk-in pantry. “What are you-,”

I smashed my lips against as I set her down. Her arms s around my neck, pulling me down to her level. My head spun as our tongues fought with each other and my hands tangled themselves in her dirty-blonde hair.

“The pantry?” she managed through our passionate kiss. “Really?”

“What can I say?” I smirked as I gave in to her hands tugging at my shirt, finally slipping out of the piece of cloth. “I can’t keep my hands to myself.”

“I swear if you get me pregnant I’m gonna-,”

“That’s what back pockets are for,” I smirked, pulling out a familiar device.

She just rolled her eyes and set her lips to work, attacking my creamy, soft skin while I worked on ping her dress.

*Jonghyun’s POV*

Aigoo, I’m hungry…

I walked into the kitchen, but was surprised when I didn’t see Brianna or Key anywhere. Suddenly my ears picked up on a sound coming from the pantry and I wandered over to take a look. I pulled the curtain to the side to reveal a shirtless Key making out with Brianna who was wearing just lingerie.  

“Oh my gosh!” Brianna exclaimed, grabbing Key and shoving him in front of her half body.

“Uhhhhh,” Key stared at me, speechless, and I stared back.

“Yeah, I’ll leave you two alone,” I decided, letting the curtain fall back in front of the blushing couple. “I think I lost my appetite.”

*Onew’s POV*

“Sing it for me,” I pleaded, throwing a little aegyo into the mix.

“Aigoo, don’t do that,” Rebecca complained. “You’re too cute!”

“That’s exactly why I do it. Because I know you can’t resist it!”

“Well isn’t someone a little bold today,” she laughed, raising an eyebrow.

It was true though. I wasn’t sure what it was, but I was feeling really brave. Maybe it was because of hearing Brianna and Key in the dorm that I began to wonder things like: What is it like? Key is my dongsaeng and he’s already done it plenty of times. Here I am, 26 years old and still have never made love to a single girl; specifically to my girl.

“Come on, let’s continue my piano lesson,” she nudged me and hovered her hands over the keys.

“Um, play what I’ve taught you so far,” I directed, trying to focus on the lesson.

She began to play and I listened intently to the notes. She giggled when she messed up, making me smile. Her hair untucked itself from behind her ear, shielding her face from me. I reached up and tucked it back, but she didn’t seem to notice. My eyes began to wander down past her face, lower… lower… Finally I could take it anymore and I stole a quick kiss on her cheek.

“Is my teacher trying to make a move on me?” she laughed, ceasing in her piano playing.

“It sure looks that way,” I smirked, swinging one leg over the bench so I was straddling it.

“Oppa what are you doing?” she giggled as I grabbed one of her legs, leading her in throwing it over the side to straddle the bench as well.

“Do you ever wonder…” I whispered, placing my hands on the sides of her neck and pulling her face close to mine. “…what it’s like?”

“What what’s like?” she whispered.

I brought my lips to hers as my answer, pulling her legs around mine so she was sitting in my lap. She used this to her advantage to put more effort into our kiss, cupping my face in her hands. Slowly, I let my hands wander down her neckline and to her chest.

“Oppaaaa,” she wrapped her legs tighter around me. I took that as the okay and slipped my hands under her shirt, going back to where they had been a few seconds ago. As my hands moved she made little grunts and whimpers. My left hand wandered downward in curiosity. I slipped my hand under her skirt but in that same instant she stopped me.

“Onew,” she looked me dead in the eyes.

“Please?” I did a cute puppy face and I saw her almost give in, but she stopped.

“I can’t, I- I’m sorry,” she unwrapped her legs from around me and got up from the bench, adjusting her clothing.

“Why?” I asked, following her over to the window and resting a hand on her shoulder.

“I don’t know, I just… I can’t. I’m s- sorry…” I saw a tear roll down her cheek and I turned her around to face me.

“Rebecca, are you sure there’s not a reason-,”

“Yes! I’m sure! How many times do I have to tell you that I just can’t?!”

“Yebo...”

She cried into my arms shaking her head and repeating over and over “I can’t.” “I’m sorry.” “I can’t.”

“Shhh, I understand. If you’re not ready then you’re not ready. I shouldn’t have pressured you like that.”

“Aigoo, I just feel so bad because I know you want to and I’m ruining it…,”

“Annio; you’re just keeping me under control,” I laughed. “We’re not supposed to do this until we’re married anyway, ne?”

“Ne, oppa,” she agreed into my tear soaked shirt.

“See, you’re just keeping this relationship in check,” I wiped her tears away and gave her a soft, comforting smile. “Now how about we go on a romantic montage around Seoul and suffer from hiding our affection toward each other and resort to kissing in lone elevators?”

“That sounds good to me oppa,” she sniffled, a smile finally shining throw her sad face.

“I love you yebo. No matter what we do or what we don’t do; I love you regardless, with all my heart.”