I'm Noticing Some Suspicious Activity

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Rebecca’s POV*

“Annyeong,” I whispered to Brianna as I slipped into the seat next to her. “How’s the movie?”

“It’s wonderful,” Brianna answered, a tear in her eye and her hand on her heart. 

“Someone just died,” I said, looking at the screen and back at my cousin in puzzlement.

“What? Oh that movie? I don’t know, I don’t understand it. I was talking about that one.” She pointed two rows in front of us where a couple was making out with each other.

“Brianna you creep!”

“No! No! That’s Jonghyun and Annie,” she exclaimed, clapping her hands happily. “It was too adorable!”

“What happened?”

“Annie wouldn’t talk to Jonghyun, so before the movie started he went down to the front of the theater in front of everyone and apologized to her for being too clingy and he told her he loved her! There was no way she could deny him after that. I can bet you it’s going to be all over youtube, but who really cares?! It was too cute!!!!!”

“Aigoo,” I laughed. “I guess I missed a lot.”

“Well, how was your walk with Teukie?” she nudged me with a smirk.

“He really made me think…”

“About?”

“Onew and I. I’m not too young for him, am I?”

“Well you are young, but you guys love each other so what does it matter?” she shrugged.

“I guess you’re right,” I sighed.

“Look, I have been doing some thinking, and we really have to focus on the big picture. These are our lives, and if these amazing boys love us we shouldn’t question it. I was having doubts about marrying Key to be honest. Thinking about all those fangirls hating me was a lot to take in. But Key loves me and I love him. We both deserve to be happy.”

“I never thought of it that way.”

“Don’t let the little things worry you,” she smiled. “Enjoy life, and take on the problems as they come.”

I sat back in my seat feeling a little more comforted. As if on cue my phone vibrated in my purse and I checked it as unnoticeably as possible so as not to disturb the people who were actually watching this poorly put together movie.

Onew: I hope you’re having a good day. I’m sorry I can’t be with you. Love you so much yebo.

Tears gathered behind my eyes. I was still unable to believe that I had this amazing man in my life and he loved me.

Me: I love you too Oppa. Please don’t ever leave my life.

Onew: Now why would I ever do a silly thing like that? I love you up to the moon<3

Me: And I love you as big as the sky c: <3

*Nicole’s POV*

I rolled my eyes as Yesung rested his arm on the back of my seat and was about to remove it when I became aware of Minho sitting behind us. Instead of denying Yesung, I scooted closer to him in my seat and laid my head gently against his chest. His fingers tangled themselves in black hair, twirling the strands freely. I could almost feel Minho’s eyes boring into the back of my head.

To be totally honest I really did enjoy spending time with Yesung, but it wasn’t a feeling of love. It was more of comfort, knowing that someone else was aware of my situation and would take care of me.

Speaking of comfort, just then Yesung rested a hand on my stomach and gently began to rub it. He gave a start when the baby kicked. Aigoo, this baby sure is restless!

“That was the baby kicking,” I whispered in his ear.

“Wow,” he looked at me with wide eyes. “It’s so weird.”

“What do you mean?” I asked in defense, almost as if I had motherly instincts kicking in. Haha, what motherly instincts?

“There’s actually a little person inside of you. A living human being is in your body.”

“Well put it that way and it is a little creepy,” I laughed.

“You’d be a good mother.”

“What?!” I sat up, taken off guard by his remark.

“You might not think you know what you’re doing, but I can tell you would when it comes time. You’ve got a good heart. It just needs love.”

“Who are you to talk about my heart?”

“I- I… sorry.” He turned away awkwardly, removing his arm from around my shoulders.

*Minho’s POV*

Why is she letting him touch her stomach? Whyis he touching her stomach? I wonder what they’re talking about…

“What?!” Nicole sat up straight.

I then picked up on Yesung’s voice, “You might not think you know what you’re doing, but I can tell you would when it comes time. You’ve got a good heart. It just needs love.”

“Who are you to talk about my heart?” Nicole asked coldly.

“I- I… sorry.”

That was weird. What ‘time’ is Yesung talking about? There’s definitely something going on. I need to know…

We headed outside once the movie was over to find that it had stopped raining. Cars rolled by, kicking up trails of water behind them. I loved all the sights, sounds and smells that came with a good rain storm. It was like everything was washed clean with a fresh start.

“Awww I wish it was still raining,” Rebecca sighed, hopping around the puddles. “I love rain!”

“Well rain must have different feelings from the looks of your scratched up hands,” Carolyn pointed out with a smile.

“Omo…” Rebecca laughed. “I totally forgot. Well, I guess it’s just a one-sided relationship then.”

“An abusive relationship!” Brianna added. “I’m telling you; you should’ve stayed with Onew!”

“Doesn’t his name in English mean… mental?”

They stared at each other for a second before bursting into laughter at Leeteuk’s grammar mistake.

“I think you mean GENTLE!” Rebecca managed, holding her stomach in laughter.

I chuckled to myself and subconsciously turned to look at Nicole and Yesung behind me. Instead of walking with us, I was just in time to see them take a right turn on a road that didn’t lead to the dorms.

Where are they going…

I made my spur of the moment decision and decided to follow them.