Dreams

A Fangirl's Dream 2: See You In Seoul

*Brianna’s POV*

I lay in a hospital bed, my eyes closed and my body more tired than I’d ever imagined it could be. My breathing was slowly coming back under my control and the tears of pain at the corners of my eyes began to dry up. Suddenly I heard the sound of a baby crying.

“Brianna,” I saw Key walking toward me, holding something in his arms. “Say hello to our new daughter.”

He leaned down next to me and placed the baby in my arms. She was wrapped in a pink blanket. Her body felt so tiny and fragile in my arms, as if just moving her would break her.

“She’s ours,” Key smiled, kneeling down next to me and wiping sweaty pieces of hair out of my face. “You brought her into this world.”

I said something, but it was inaudible due to the sound of another cry. Key was by my side again, but holding a blue blanket this time.

“This is our son,” he smiled down at me.

“But, I thought we had a daughter,” I said. In confusion I looked down at my arms to where the baby had been. Now, in its place was a small black and white kitten.

“Key?” I looked up at him in confusion, but now he had a baby in each arm. “What’s going on? Where’s our daughter?”

“Oh, you mean the kitten silly,” he laughed.

“Wait, what?”

Suddenly the other SHINee members were standing next to him. They were smiling and singing something. At first I couldn’t make out the words, but then they became clearer.

“Brianna and Kibum sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!”

My eyes suddenly fluttered open. Where am I? I looked around me and figured that I must still be in the hallway of SHINee’s dorm. My head rose up and down on what I assumed was Key’s chest.

“First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a kitten in the baby carriage!”

I looked around in confusion until my eyes fell upon a group of four giggling boys.

“W-what?” I sat up, coming fully out of my sleep.

“Haha, wakey wakey!” Taemin giggled, poking my cheek.

“I’m up, I’m up,” I said, wiping my eyes.

Key began to move next to me. Suddenly he shot up straight. “What happened?!” 

The boys burst out laughing and Jonghyun squatted down next to him.  “Looks like Kibumie was a wittle tiwerd.” He pinched the diva’s cheeks and laughed, “Does someone need to go to beddy-by?”

“Stopppp,” Key whined, covering his face with one hand and hitting the laughing dino away with the other. 

“I guess we should be getting to bed,” I concluded, standing up. I was slightly dizzy from sitting so long, so I lost my balance. Thankfully Onew caught me and helped me regain steady myself.

“I’ll walk you back to the dorm,” Key said, standing up uneasily.

“No, it’s okay. It’s right next door. I’ll be fine,” I reassured him. “You get some sleep. I know you still have to work tomorrow.”

“Are you sure?” he asked, putting his hands around my neck.

“Key, I’m positive,” I laughed. I kissed him on the lips, “Good night Kiwi,” I smiled.

“Aigoo, jaljayo yebo,” he smiled.

*Carolyn’s POV*

“Brianna!” I exclaimed when the door opened and she slipped inside. I jumped off my bed and ran to her, “Is everything okay? Are you two still staying together? Please tell me you worked everything out!”

“We did,” she smiled dreamily, walking over to her bed and falling down upon it.

“What else did you do?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh, nothing like that. I just had this really strange dream that Key and I had a daughter and she turned into a cat and then we had sons,” she yawned right through her words, “was holding them and then SHINee was… there… and…” her voice faded out as she fell into a deep sleep.

I laughed to myself and hurried over to take off her shoes and slip her under the covers.

Thank goodness everything is okay between them. I couldn’t imagine them not getting married. They’re too perfect. I wonder if Taemin and I are going to get married some day. Will I want kids? I think I will. But will Taemin?

I crawled into bed, letting the many thoughts swirl around in my mind.

Well we’ve got time before we have to think about all that. I decided, then let my mind transition into dreams about Taemin and me as a married couple.