Discussion

My Romantic Drama Life

 

The school ended faster than you thought. You quickly packed your things and headed to the school gate. As you reached the school gate, you found your friends had waiting for you. This time, you were wearing your glasses, so you can found your friend easily.

“Heeey, I put my glasses on this time!”, you said greeted them and pointed to your glasses.

“Hey girl, no wonder how fast you could find us”, said Mandy teased you. “Soooo what now?”.

“For now, we have to find a comfortable place to talk, speaking about the place, how’s about your house Rissa? Since your house is waay nearer from here than our house?”, you said.

“Okaay, let’s go then!”,said Rissa.

With that, the four of you started walking towards Rissa’s house. “Well, since I haven’t eat anything at school, and we’re going to Rissa’s, can I eat at your house?”, you said and smiled sheepishly.

“Your fault!”, Rissa stucked his toungue out. “When will you stop talking about foods by the way? But since I’m a nice friend of you, I will give you lunch, I’m hungry too. What should we eat? Instant noodle?”.

“Instand noodle!!! Yaaayy!!!”, you and the rest of your friends said in unison. Even it’s just instant noodle, but the taste of instant noodle in Rissa’s house is different, it’s way more delicious than an ordinary one.

“______, you eat a lot of foods, but you never get fat”, said Darcia.

“Well, if you asked me that, I don’t know either. Destiny, I guess?”, you said.

 

***

All of you arrived at Rissa’s house. She told the maid to made the noodles. Rissa’s house was empty. Beside her maid, it’s just four of us. Rissa lived with her grandparents and her brother and sister. Her parents lived in another house with her newly born sister. Her grandparents were having lunch outside along with her brother and sister.

We went upstairs to her room. We put our things on the bed and we sat on the carpet.

“Soo lets’s start with what song will we sing and dance to”, you started the conversation. “We have to choose 3 songs at least, one for audition and two for the show, if we pass..”. You took your notebook, and started searching from the playlist on your phone.

“We should put Sistar’s songs on the list. We often dance to their songs!”, said Darcia. “Oh and Infinite’s too, you’re an expert when it comes to dance to their songs”. She took your notebook and started to wrote the list of the songs.

“Oh! I forgot to tell you guys, the website says that the first winner will get full scholarship plus 1 million won, the second winner will get full scholarship and 750 thousands won, the third will….”,

“Wait! Wait! So, we don’t have to be in the first place if we want the scholarship right? I mean if we get the second place or third, we still get the scholarship right?”, Darcia cut you off.

“Well, yeaaah. BUT we still have to do our best ya know!”, you scoffed.

“Done with the list!”, Mandy said.

There’s a knock on the door. Rissa opened it and her maid came with our noodles. “Thank you!!”, Rissa took the noodles and gave it to us. “Let’s eat first, after that, we can continue our discussion”.

You grabbed the bowl happily, and you started feeding yourself. “Hmmm it’s delicious as usual”, you said more to yourself.

After done eating, the discussion started. ”Okay, let’s see the list”, you said.

“Ma Boy? No it’s better if there’s just two people”.

“Sistar, Shady Girl?”.

“It’s cute song but we could do a more powerful dance rather than that”.

“Wonder Girls, Be My Baby?”.

“The rapping part is too hard for me”.

“Infinite, Be Mine?”.

“It’s okay”.

After all yes and no, there’s just 5 songs left. “Hmm sooo between Infinite BTD, Be mine, Sistar So Cool, Secret Love Is Move aaand SNSD The Boys”.

“We should pick the song for audition first”, you said.

“I think ‘The Boys’ need more people. There’s just four of us remember?”, said Mandy.

“Okaaay, I like ‘Love is Move’ for audition, and ‘So Cool’ for show, how’s that sound?”, you asked.

“Uh yeah right, I prefer ‘So Cool’ than ‘Love is Move’ for the show”, Rissa said.

“I agree, we dance to ‘So Cool’ more often than ‘Love Is Move’”, added Darcia.

“Okaay so we’re gonna do Sistar’s So Cool. Now, between BTD and Be Mine. My opinion, BTD, the dance is really great and captivating”, you said.

“Yeah I agree, but the scorpion dance part is hard..”, said Mandy.

“Don’t worry I’ll teach you”, you said.

“So we’re gonna do So Cool and BTD. I think we could sing and dance So Cool by ourself, but for BTD, I think it’s better if we just dance to it. It’ll be strange if we sing that song”, you said.

“Good idea! Now when we’ll be practice?”, said Mandy.

“We can do it on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Mondays. How about it? We can do it after school on Tuesdays and Fridays, and for the weekends, it’s up to you girls”, said Rissa.

“I’m okay with that, what about the two of you?”, Mandy said poited to you and Darcia. You and Darcia just nodded. “We can do it at the dance studio near here right? I’ll be the one who book it, how?”.

“Okay! So it’s decided. But we haven’t have the name of our group”, Rissa said.

“I have”, you said. “It’s ‘Snowdrop’. It’s a name of a flower. It means consolation and hope. So we’re the group that entertain those who watches us with a hope we could make them happy with watching us”.

“Wooow that’s good”, said Rissa. The others just nodded and smiled.

“Okay! So everything is set now!”, you said happily. “Wow! It’s 6pm already. I’ll better get going now!”, you said. You packed your things and same with Mandy and Darcia.

“Bye Rissa!!! Thank you for the foods! Can’t wait for Friday!”, said Mandy.

“Yeah! It’ll be our very first training!!”, said Rissa.

“Well, good night girls!! Bye!!”, you waved at them. You turn around and started walking to your house alone, since the three of you had a different direction.