Meeting A New Friend

My Romantic Drama Life

 

(Narrator’s POV)

 

You’ve sent home from the hospital yesterday, now, you’re ready to go to school again. You arrived at school and greeted by your classmate. You remembered when you were still hospitalized, they came to see you. The rest of the day were doing well, until the lunch break. You walked to the cafeteria alone and planned to meet your friends there. This time, you brought your own lunch because Renee said that if you don’t bring it, you might skip your meal again. You sighed and pouted. You stopped when you saw Kwangmin. He looked at you too and smiled. You smiled back, you haven’t seen him after that day when Snowdrop, Sistar, Jo Twins and Minwoo watched movie together at your house.

“Hi”, you said.

“Hi”, he said. “You’ve back from the hospital? Glad to see you again”, he said.

“Yeah, I’m fine now. Glad to see you too”, you said.

“Sorry, I didn’t visit you on the hospital, I have some schedules those days”, he said.

“It’s okay, I understand, I was just being hospitalized for 3 days and it was just ulcer”, you said.

“Uhm…yeah”, he scratched his head. “Do you want to eat lunch together?”.

 

***

 

You and Kwangmin arrived at the school garden. Both of you sat on a bench under the tree and ate lunch in silent. It was awkward, actually. Both of you reminded like that until you finished your lunch. The bell hasn’t ring yet, so you and Kwangmin still sat there.

“Uhm…I have something to say”, Kwangmin said suddenly.

You looked at him, “What is it?”.

“I don’t know how to start this…..but, I-I like you”, Kwangmin said without looking at you. You surprised at his sudden confession. Well, you knew that he likes you but you never thought that he will confess this fast.

“B-but….I-I”, you stuttered don’t know what to say and Kwangmin chuckled.

“You don’t have to say anything”, he said looking at you. “I’m not demanding for an answer, I just….want you to know my feelings”, he said again. You looked down, feeling guilty.

“I know you like Hoya-sshi”, he said and it made you looked at him. “Don’t deny it. You don’t have to feel guilty for saying that thing to me”.

“I’m…sorry”, you said with a low voice.

“Don’t be sorry, it’s not your fault that you like him”, he said and you nodded. “Okay, now this is awkward”, he said again.

“Yeah”, you grinned.

“Let’s be friends, a good friends, even though I can’t forget my feelings for you that easy, but I’ll try. You can always talk to me whenever you want, about everything. Even about him”, he said.

“But….how come I talk to you about him when you still like me? It will hurt you more”, you said.

“I know! I said that just for a foreword!!” he said and you laughed. “Okay, so you can talk to me about everything but not about him”, he said and made you laugh again.

“Fine, fine!”, you said and shook his hands. “Okay, friend, I guess it’s time for us to go to class”, you said as you stood up.

“Yeah, see you after school?”, he said.

“What? After school will come here?!”, you asked surprised.

“Aish pabo, not that! I mean, see you after the school end”, he said.

“Ooh..I see”, you smiled sheepishly. “Okay, see you oppa!”, you said and both of you parted ways.

 

***

 

1 month passed and everything went well. There’s nothing much happened, except you watched Ranking King and totally fangirling over Hoya when you watched it, then he started do a filming of his sitcom, and Infinite won Mnet and etc. You’re on the way to the shooting location of Hoya’s sitcom. It’s the first day of your agreement with him.

*Flashback*

It’s  24th of May, and TaeTiSeo win against Infinite on MCountdown, you quickly call Hoya after the show end.

“Oppa, you didn’t win”, you said.

“Yeah, but it’s not a big deal. The most important thing that we have showed our music to Inspirit”, he said.

“Yah, don’t be so naïve if you talk with me! You want to be the winner too right?”, you said.

“Alright. Of course I want to be the winner too, but I think it’s not the time for us”, he said.

“You and the other have worked so hard, I hope you could win next time”, you said.

“Yeah, I hope so too”, he said.

“But…..what happened if you didn’t win?”, you playfully asked.

“Yah! You want us to win or not?!”, he said.

“Of course I want you to win oppa!! I was just joking”, you said.

“Fine, if we win next time, you have to visit me on the shooting location of my sitcom and make me a lunch”, he said.

“What?!”, you said surprised.”Wait, what if you win again after that?”, you asked.

‘Well, that means you have to visit and make me a lunch everytime we win”, he said.

“What?! If you win 5 times?!”, you asked again.

“Then you have to visit and make me a lunch 5 days in a row”, he laughed.

 

***

 

Since Infinite won 6 times, it means that you have to visit him 6 days in a row. You’re happy actually, but the fact that you have to make him a lunch make you upset. You held the lunch box tightly as you arrived at the location. You greeted the crew and they greeted you as well. Guess they noticed who you are, or Hoya told them about your visit. A woman told you where to sit and you sat there waiting for Hoya. An hour later, the shooting comes to the break and Hoya approached you.

“You really came”, he grinned and sit beside you.

“I’ve promised”, you glared at him. “Here’s your lunch”, you gave him the lunch box and his grin wider.

“Thank youuuu very much”, he said as he began to opened the box.

“How’s the filming?”, you asked.

“Good”, he said while he chew the food and you chuckled.

“Oh? Isn’t that Eunji? Jung Eunji? Eunji APink?”, you asked.

“Yeah, it’s her, why?”, he asked.

“Nothing, she’s pretty”, you said looking at her. Suddenly she turned and she smiled at you. You were embarrassed and smile back. She walked to your direction and made you panic. “Uh-oh what am I supposed to do?”, you said more to yourself.

“What’s wrong?”, Hoya looked at you confused.

“I’ve been caught for looking at her, now she’s walking here”, you said.

“Huh? Who?”, Hoya turned and saw Eunji getting closer. “Aaah, Eunji you mean? Don’t worry, she’s nice”, he said.

Just then, Eunji stopped right in front of you. You looked up at her and found her smiling at you. You quickly stood up and bowed to her.

“Annyeong”, you said.

“Annyeong”, she said. “_____ Snowdrop, right? I’ve heard a lot about you and your group”, she said.

“Really?”, you asked her.

“Yeah, and I think you’ll become a great girlgroup. When will you debut?”, she asked.

“Thank you very much”, you said shyly. “Next year”, you said again.

“Oh I see”, she said. “By the way, can I join you two?? The other members didn’t come today, and I feel a little lonely to eat lunch alone”, she said.

“Of course!! You don’t mind it too, right?” you asked Hoya who was busy eating your food. His mouth is full so he just sent you an “OK” sign. You shrugged and Eunji laughed.

“How long since you’ve been eating?”, you asked Hoya.

“What?”, he gave you a blank stare.

“You eat like there’s no tomorrow!! Besides, I’ll come here again tomorrow”, you said.

“So? You should be grateful that I eat your cooking delightfully”, he said.

“Mwo? You made that?”, Eunji suddenly said.

“Yeah”, you said.

“Oh, and you’ll come here again tomorrow?”, she asked again.

“Yeah”, you said again.

“It’s good!! Finally, I’ll have a friend to spend my lunch time with”, she said.

“Friend….?”, you asked carefully.

“Yeah, friend. We’ve became a friends right?”, she asked.

“Yeah..I guess so”, you said grinned.

“But she just going to visit me for 6 days though”, Hoya suddenly said.

“Huh? Why?”, Eunji asked.

“She promised to visit and make me a lunch according to Infinite’s win”, Hoya said.

“And because Infinite won 6 times, that makes me visit him for 6 days in a row”, you said.

“Ooh”, Eunji said. “But you have to come here often even though your agreement with him is over, okay?”, she said again.

“Okay then”, you said.

“Your cooking seems like so delicious…”, Eunji said suddenly.

“Eh?”, you said.

“Yeah!! That’s why I made her promised that thing!! Her home-made meal is so delicious”, Hoya said.

“An, it’s not that delicious”, you said.

“Don’t hear her, here you should taste this”, Hoya gave Eunji the food.

“Is it okay?”, Eunji asked him.

“Yeah, she will come here again tomorrow though”, Hoya said. Eunji took a spoon of the food.

“But I don’t promise it will taste that goo-“, you said.

“This is really good!!!”, Eunji said cut you off.

“Re-really??”, you asked her.

“Yeah!! This is so tasty!!! How old are you?”, she asked.

“Korean age? 16…”, you said.

“What? Really? I can’t cook such a delicious food like this when I was at your age, even now, I can’t cook as well as you”, she said.

“Ah…that’s too much Eunji-sshi”, you said.

“No, unnie”, she said. “Call me unnie, and no that’s not too much. You should teach me sometimes”, she said.

“Sure!! I’ll teach you!!”, you said.

“Promise?”, she asked.

“Promise!!”, you said.

 

***

 

The break is over and now it’s time for Hoya and Eunji to go back filming again. You bid goodbye to them and go home. Being a little possessive girl you are, you admit that you felt a little jealous. Even though there’s nothing between Hoya and you, but still, you like him. The fact that he spent much times with such a pretty, nice and talented girl like Eunji made you jealous. You sighed ruffled your hair.

“Pabo ___, you jealous over an unimportant thing!”, you said to yourself.

 

***

 

I'm so happy that i could update a chapter today!! But i think i won't post an update tomorrow :( Soo thank you for all of you who's reading my story!!! Much love <3

*Note : Do you sense something in the story?? :p