A Born of A Family

My Romantic Drama Life

 

(YOUR POV)

 

“Where we have to go now?”, Sungyeol asked me. We’ve been running away from those people for one hour. We managed to escape from them, and now we just walked around the town wondered where those people are.

“I don’t know….by the way, I’m new here. Why did you ask me?”, I said to him.

“Oh right. Well, just walk like this for now, they could be anywhere”, he said.

“So, this is what it felt like”, I mumbled to myself.

“What?”, he asked me.

“What…what?”, I asked back confused.

“What about you just said. When you said ‘this is what it felt like’, felt like what?”, he asked.

“Oh? You hear that? Well, being like this right now, just like back then when you were filming Sesame Player right? Running around the town with the managers chasing you”, I chuckled.

“Yeah, you right. It was a good times. Playing around like that….”, he said.

“You know what? You’re such a fast runner! It was so hard for me to catched up with you!”, I said to him.

“It’s not that I’m a fast runner! It’s about having a long legs!”, he pointed to his long legs.

“Just say that what you mean is telling me that I’m short”, I gave him blank face.

“But it’s true right?! Right?!”, he said.

“Well, I know I’m short! But I’m not that short for woman size you know! I’m 163 cm tall! I indeed short if it compares with you!”, I defend myself.

“Still!!! SHORTIE!!”, he said.

“AISH up to you! Besides, I’m still growing~”, I said. Just then, I heard someone yelling behind us, we turned to see who it was, we surprised then started to ran again.

“JUST GIVE UP NOW!”, Hoya said, but we didn’t care at all.

We turned to the right, “Aish running like this won’t do!”, Sungyeol said while panting.

“So what we have to do???”, I said panicked cause I heard they were getting closer.

“Get in here!!”, Sungyeol pulled me to the nearest shop. It was a small clothing store. We then hid in one of the changing room.

“Where are they? They are so fast!!”, Woohyun said panting.

We just peeked from the changing room carefully, but then we quickly hid again when we saw Hoya looked through the window of this shop.

“His animal instinct come again I guess”, Sungyeol said. “Just hope that he won’t get in here”, Sungyeol said between his breath.

“Let’s just go that way!”, Sunggyu pointed to the right.

We then peeked again, all of them had moved. We felt relieved, and slowly went out from the store. We looked towards their disappearance. But what we didn’t know that Dongwoo was left behind. I realized that when Sungyeol gasped that someone back hugged him. I slowly turned my face to see who it was. My jaws dropped when I saw Dongoo hold Sungyeol tight.

“Gotcha”, he laughed. “YAH EVERYBODY COME HERE!!! I GOT THEM!!!”, Dongwoo yelled. I snapped back to my sense then I started running again, leaving Sungyeol behind.

“YAH DON’T RUN AWAY AGAIN!! AISH!!”, Dongwoo said frustrated but laughed too.

“YAH _____!!! DON”T LEAVE ME HERE!!”, I heard Sungyeol yelled. “WELL, JUST SAVE YOUR LIFE THEN”, I heard Sungyeol yelled again. I rolled my eyes. I actually didn’t know where to go, all I knew that I had to ran away.

 

****

 

(HOYA’s POV)

 

I looked through the window of this store. I didn’t know but I a had such a strange feeling about this shop. “Let’s just go that way!”, I heard Sunggyu hyung said. I still had that feeling but I just shrugged it off. I felt sorry for Dongwoo. He was left behind, but we had to find those two people!

We walked down the road, with Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun leading in the front.

“I thought ____ was an innocent girl. I mean she’s nice but I’ve never imagined about she being a prankster”, L said.

“Innocent what….”, Mandy said.

“Yeah _____ is just have that 4D personality you know. She was unpredictable. One day, she could be the nicest girl in the world, and the other day she could be a troll. Like I said, unpredictable. But, two things are never changed from her”, Rissa said.

“What’s that?”, I suddenly asked. I can’t deny that every talk about ___ are interesting for me. Rissa turned to me and chuckled.

“She's always have too much energy and, always love purple things”, she chuckled again. I can’t help but grinned at her last sentence. ___ is the same with me, I guess. About liking purple things.

“YAH EVERYBODY COME HERE!!! I GOT THEM!!!”, I heard Dongwoo yelled.

“You hear that??”, I asked the others.

“Yeah let’s go!!”, Woohyun said. We then ran back to Dongwoo’s direction. When we turned, I saw Dongwoo is holding Sungyeol while ___ is ran away. We then managed to reach Dongwoo.

“Aish that girl run away again”, Dongwoo said.

“Oh no, this is not good”, Darcia said.

“Why?”, Sunggyu asked her.

“First, ____ is really agile that it would be hard to catch her. She also has that kind of feeling that- I don’t know how to explain that. But she figures something's strange easily”, Darcia said.

“Oh? Like Hoya’s animal instinct?”, Dongwoo said.

“Yeah, like Hoya’s”, Rissa said.

“And the second is….”, Darcia said.

“She don’t know the directions. We’re still new here. She might get lost”, Rissa said continued Darcia’s sentence. My eyes widened. She could get lost!!

“I’ll go find her!”, I said. “Since I have that animal instinct too, and plus, I have her number”, I said again.

“Yeah, Hoya hyung is also a fast runner too. Remember that he was never been caught in Sesame Player?”, Sungjong said.

“You have her phone number?!”, Woohyun said suddenly.

“Yah! It’s no time for that!!”, Sunggyu smacked his head.

“Ouch hyung!! That’s hurt!!”, Woohyun pouted.

“Okay, then. You go find her”, Sunggyu hyung said to me. “And the others, we have to find her as well. We have to split up into…..4 groups since Hoya will be alone. Sungyeol, you won’t escape again right?”, he asked Sungyeol.

“Why would I do that? I’m really tired…”, Sungyeol said.

“Good. Then, each of the girls have to be with one of us. Rissa, go with L. Mandy with Sungjong, and Darcia will be with me and Woohyun. Dongwoo, you’ll be with Sungyeol okay?”, Sunggyu asked Dongwoo, and he just nodded.

“Okay, so now let’s split up!”, he said. We then walked separately. I walked in worry. Where could she be? I pulled out my phone and quickly dial _____’s number.

 

****

 

(YOUR POV)

 

I’m really tired. Trust me, I really am. Plus, I don’t know where am I right now. The camera didn’t follow me. How unlucky I am? I stopped walking and rested my back on the wall. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. I quickly pulled out my phone, then I surprised it was Hoya. I quickly answer it, since I’m lost now.

“____!!”, I heard Hoya’s voice called my name. I know I’m lost, but I smiled when I heard he called my name.

“Yes oppa. I’m……lost”, I said. I felt embarrassed when I said that. I’m the one who ran away but end up lost and ask for the one who chased me for a help.

“I know", he chuckled. "Where are you??".

“Am I that obvious? Besides, if I know where am I, it won’t be called lost right?”, I chuckled.

“J-just tell me about the place! I’ll try to find it!!”, he said again. I looked around the place.

“Hmm….it was quiet crowded, I stand up in front of a chinese restaurant…? I’m not sure. But across the street there was a lib….”, I stopped talking when I realized that my phone is dead.

“Damn! My phone ran out of battery!! Now how am I supposed to go home?!”, I said to myself. I closed my eyes and sighed. I sat on the bench. I could only hope that Hoya will find me soon.

 

****

 

(HOYA’s POV)

 

“____? ____?! You still there??? ____!!!”, I tried to call her name but what I heard just a beeping sound, a sign that she had hung up the phone. Don’t tell me that she ran out of battery..Damn! Now how am I supposed to find her?! What did she said? Chinese restaurant? And lib…what? Probably it was library! So now I have to find a Chinese restaurant in front of the library.

I thought hard about the place. Chinese restaurant….library…..restau…AH! The only one library near here is 3 blocks from here! Let’s see if it has a Chinese restaurant in front of it! But it better have one, I have to find ___ soon!! I speed up my step. I should find her.

 

****

 

(YOUR POV)

 

Gaaahhh!! I’m so hungry!! I rubbed my stomach. Tch, I shouldn’t listen to Sungyeol. I want to eaaaaaat~ Well I know I’m beside a restaurant and I brought money but…….i can’t just eat while Hoya’s looking for me! My fault I know. I hope they won’t put a revenge on me when I met them……speaking of Hoya, will he be able to find me? If no? Actually, I can just ask people here way to go home, but, I’m still in the middle of shooting!! How can I just go home? Aish, this is because of that choding! Well I took a part too....

 

****

 

(HOYA’s POV)

 

I can see the library from here, now is looking for ____. I looked over the place to find her, then I discovered a girl, sat on a bench, in front of Chinese restaurant, hugging her legs, and looked so hungry. It was really her. I felt very relieved. I grinned, and I ran to her.

“Is there any foods there? All I see is just buildings”, I said from behind her, right to her ear. She gasped and turned to me. Oh God, this is not good. Our faces are just inches away and we locked eyes. I silently gulped as my heart beating faster. “You really look like a lost girl”, I chuckled and straightened my body. Finally, I could say something.

“YOU FOUND MEE!!!!”, she shouted suddenly. She pulled my hands and hugged it. “I don’t know what I have to do if you didn’t found me”, she faked a sob then pouted. The last I knew she was being a troll and now she was acting cute without knowing? Or this is her drama queen side? 4D this girl is.

“Yah, don’t be that dramatic”, I said to her. She then looked up grinning.

“Sit here!”, she patted to the spot next to her.

“Thank youuuuuuuu!!!! Thank you thanks100000000x for looking for me”, she grinned. I raised my brows.

“Don’t look at me like that!”, she glared back. “I know it was my fault and I’M SORRY for making you walked around just to find me”, she said. “But really, thank you so much for finding me”, she smiled. I can’t help but smiled back at her.

“No problem”, I said.

“Just…………don’t put a revenge on me or give me punishment or anything now, okay?”, she said.

“I can’t promise that”, I said grinned.

“No!! You can’t do that!! I’m super duper hungry right now!! You can put a revenge on me later after I eat!”, she said.

“Fine, fair enough”, I smirked.

“Let’s go to eat?”, she asked. “I’ll pay the bill! Pleaseeeeeeee~”, she whined. “I’ll pay for you too!!”, she said to the cameraman.

“Okay then, what do you want to eat?”, I asked her.

“Anything! I like any kind of foods! Just take me to a place that serve a delicious food! You know better”, she said to me. I thought about it a bit.

“Ah! Let’s go to the bibimbap shop over there! It’s not that far from here”, I said pointed to the direction of the shop.

“Okay! Let’s go then!!!”, she said then we walked to the shop. “Ah you really are my hero!!”, she said.

“Your what?”, I asked her.

“My hero!”, she said grinned. “First, you walked around just find me, then second, you take me to eat”, she said. "But just a one-day hero", she laughed.

“Just remember that you’ll pay for the food! Cause I didn’t bring any money at all”, I glared at her.

“Aigoo...don’t worry! I’ll pay for it!!”, she laughed again.

“Oh, I have to call the others”, I said. I pulled out my phone and called Sunggyu hyung.

“Yes, hyung. I’ve found her. What? Oh, now we’re heading to..”, I haven’t finished my sentence when ____ tugged my arm. I held my phone away from my ear. “What?”, I asked her.

“Don’t you dare to tell them that we’re going to eat!! You know, if they know, they’ll go there too! And there's no way I would pay for their orders!”, she said. I chuckled. And mouthed ‘okay’ to her.

“Oh…yeas hyung we’re going to….we still don’t know! All of you could do the closing of the show without us, because this place is far away from your positions. It will take a long time for us to get there” , I said. Sunggyu hyung agreed than he said that they’ll wait for us in the studio. I hung up.

“All done”, I said to her.

“Thank you…..again”, she grinned.

“You’re welcome”, I said. “Just so you know that the bibimbap shop is just 2 blocks away from the studio”, I said to her.

“Mwo? Really? Wow it’s so 'far away'”, she said sarcastically.

“Yah, I said that because of you too!”, I said. She just laughed and we continue to walk.

 

****

 

(YOUR POV)

 

We finally arrived at the bibimbap shop. First impression? FOOOOD!!!! We took a seat, and looked through the menu. I stared at the pictures drooling.

“Just keep looking on them won’t make your stomach full”, I heard Hoya said. I turned to him and grinned.

“Can you choose for me? I can’t make a decision. Since you suggested to go here, I believe you know the most delicious food here”, I asked Hoya.

“Seems like I do a lot of things for you lately”, he said laughed but took the menu from me anyway. I smiled sheepishly.

“Thank you again and again”, I said.

“If you won’t stop saying ‘thank you’ I’ll leave you here alone”, he said.

“What is that? A few minutes ago you’re all nice and you just said those things to me?!”, I said.

“The nice side or the mean side of me, it’s all according to you”, he said. I rolled my eyes.

“What do I do? I was just saying thank you to you! It showed how grateful I am of the NICE SIDE of you”, I said. He stared at me for a while, then he turned his gaze to the menu.

“Are you okay with spicy foods?”, he asked. I cheered up because of the word ‘food’.

“Yeah! Yeah! Anything delicious”, I said to him. He chuckled and order.

 

****

 

(Narrator’s POV)

 

You, Hoya, and the cameraman eating for about one hour. All of you chatting and talking about what happened today. After eat, you paid for the bill like you've promised before. The three of you got out from the shop and went to the studio.

After your stomach was full, your brain started to think clearly. You just realized that you were together with Hoya. You smiled silently. On the way to the studio, Hoya asked about your life in your home country. You told him about your childhood, your family, your friends, until your love-life. You are an extrovert person, but you never thought of telling him about your story like this. It felt really comfortable for you.

Hoya was very happy that you could tell him everything about you, although he felt a little bit jealous when you told him about your family, about how supportive they’re. Then, he felt a little angry when you told him about your ex that cheated on you. He didn’t know, but he swore that he’ll never let you get hurt.

After walking for a while, finally you arrived at the studio. You thanked Hoya again for everything, and said sorry for being a blabbermouth. But Hoya said that he was happy to know you more. You felt falttered and tried to hide your pink cheeks.

You meet the rest of the people and shared story with them about what just happened today. Luckily, they didn’t plan any revenge on you. You talked and laughed with them. You felt very happy that you could be close to them. But most of all, you felt very happy because you have found a new family.

 

****

 

 

All I say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all of my subscribers <3