The Totally (fail) Spies!

My Romantic Drama Life

 

(Narrator’s POV)

 

“No matter what, I like you the best”. Those last words from you were keep repeating in Hoya’s mind that made a smile crept on his face. During you said your honest opinion yesterday, Hoya was smiling on every words you said. It touched him so much.

“Yah Hoya! What happened with you?! From we got home yesterday until now, you keep smiling like an idiot! Are you become crazy or what?!”, Sungyeol said to him.

“Mwo? No, it’s nothing”, Hoya grinned.

“Aish you really are crazy”, he said then left.

“Yah Hoya!! Are you just going to stay there? We’re leaving for The Groups shooting!! We’re going to Snowdrop’s house!”, Sunggyu shouted from the door. Hearing words of Snowdrop, Hoya snapped back to reality.

“Wha-Okay hyung! Wait up!!!”, Hoya quickly got up and got out from the dorm.

 

****

 

(YOUR POV)

 

Mandy is having a date today, tsk. His sister got a scholarship to the UK, and now her sister’s friend came here to Korea for holiday. Her sister asked her to became her sister's friend's guide. Her sister’s friend is cute actually. His name is Carel, Carel Ray. Last night, if you entered Mandy’s bedroom, you’ll easily get lost on the sea of clothes. It was very chaotic . Mandy was looking for a clothes to wear today with a help from us. It spent for ours!! And finally, the result was pretty satisfactory.

 

“Mandy yah…..don’t leave mee hereeee you have to film the show too with us~”, I whined as I hugged her legs preventing her from leaving.

“Aish what are you doing?! Release my leg!! Aish I’ll be late!!! I know I’m that awesome so please stop worship me like that!!”, Mandy said as she tried to release her leg from my hug.

“Ewwww worship you?! NO WAY!! Just go go there!! Don’t ever comeback!!”, I released her leg and pointed to the door.

“Yeah whatever!!! I’ll be going now!! Byee”, she shouted to the others and left. I lay my body on the floor in front of the door after she left. Suddenly, I heard the door opened, I turned and saw Renee.

“Yah! What are you doing?!”, she asked.

“I’m a sleeping beauty who’s waiting for my prince to comee~~ where have you been by the way? Mandy’s just left”, I told her.

“Hoya will come here later, but not for waking you up from that beauty sleep of yours!”, she stucked his tongue out. Yes, everybody in the house had knew that I like Hoya for real. “Yeah I know, I met Mandy outside. I was just bought a jam for our breakfast”, she said. I just nodded, and continue to lay on the floor.

The door swung opened again. I groaned. “Who’s now?!”, I said as I turned, my jaws dropped when I saw a real Hoya on the door.

“Hi- what are you doing?!”, he asked.

You were about to answer but Renee said first. “She said that she’s a sleeping beauty who’s waiting her prince to come!! Now you’re here, just make her move from there quickly! She’s blocking the way!!”, Renee shouted from the kitchen and I shoot her death glare.

“Sleeping beauty? Which sleeping beauty’s sleeping on the floor?”, Hoya chuckled.

“Just…shut up!”, I glared at him.

“Aigoo my princess, do you want me to carry you from the floor?”, Woohyun suddenly popped behind Hoya.

“No, I can get up by myself. And remember about what I said earlier? No greasy thing or I’ll ignore you for a week!!”, I told him as I got up.

“Oh? I thought it was just for yesterday~”, he whined.

“Until today”, I glared at him but then chuckled. “Come on, get inside”, I dragged Hoya and Woohyun to the kitchen while the rest of Infinite’s member followed behind me.

“When the filming will start?”, Rissa asked while eating his bread.

“It’s already started”, the cameraman said.

“Mwo? Already started? What we have to do then?”, Darcia asked.

“Just do your daily activity”, the cameraman said.

We ate breakfast with Infinite. But after that, I was just lying on the floor while the others are talking or watching tv.

“Aish this day…really got nothing to do…we don’t have a practice or whatever….and during the filming we just have to do our daily activity? We don’t have anything to do for today!”, I said sulking.

“Wait…..isn’t today is Monday? You didn’t go to school?”, Dongwoo asked.

“The boss excused us from school today for filming this episode”, Darcia answered her.

“This is sooo boring….even Mandy’s not here…….”, I said. Suddenly, an idea came to my mind. I stood up suddenly making the others looked at me. “Can I just…..spy her? I mean, Mandy, that girl is having a ‘date’ can I spy her???”, I asked the cameraman. He nodded and my face brightened. “Do you guys want to come??”, I asked the rest.

“Yess!!!! Yesss!!!”, Rissa and Darcia stood up.

“You guys?”, I asked Infinite.

“That’s quiet interesting”, Sunggyu shrugged.

“Come on partner!! We will be a great spy team!!”, Sungyeol put his arms around my shoulder and we got out from the house.

“Where we have to go?”, Sungjong asked.

“Wait, let me text Mandy”, Rissa said. A few minutes later, Rissa got a text from Mandy. “She said she’s heading to the Teddy Bear museum”, Rissa said.

“Wait, she didn’t know that we will go there too right?”, L asked.

“Of course not, I was just asked her how’s Carel and where they wanna go”, Rissa asked.

“Good! Now let’s go!!”, I said as I entered my van while Infinite entered their van too.

This is ridiculous actually! Imagine, 10 people spying on two people in the middle of the town. And Infinite’s members are noisy! Plus, they’re an idol..people would easily recognize them. But, whatever, this is really going to be fun!!

 

***

 

(Narrator’s POV)

 

You, your friends and Infinite arrived at the Teddy Bear museum. All of you wear shades that you got from nowhere. You just wait outside because you don’t want to pay for the ticket. Because Mandy and Carel took so long, all of you decided to eat pat bing soo near the museum.  A few times later, Sungjong spotted Mandy got out from the museum.

“That’s Mandy!!”, Sungjong said pointed to the building across the pat bing soo store you were in. Your gaze turned to her direction.

“Yah! Hide yourself!!”, Rissa said.

All of you then tried to disguise yourself. You pretend to be busy texting, Rissa and Darcia were pretend to be an ordinary costumer who's ordering pat bing soo. Sungyeol and L were pretend to reading newspaper, and the rest were pretend to do something. You peeked from your sunglasses as Mandy and Carel kept talking and walking without looking at your direction. They got farther and you quickly signaled the others to followed them.

"That's Carel?!", you said. "He's really cute!!!", you said again.

"I'm cuter that him!!!", Woohyun said.

"What? You? No way! He's cuter!", you stucked your tongue out.

"How about me?", Hoya suddenly said.

"He's cuter than you too!!", you said again.

"But you still like me the best right??", he asked.

"Mmmm...maybe", you said as you keep walking.

"Yah!", Hoya said but you didn't react.

"You like him the best? Then what about mee??", Woohyun asked.

"Shhhh!! We have to be quiet!!", you said as you keep walking and not looking at them.

You followed them carefully. You realized that people stared strangely at all of you. You just shrugged it off.

“Hi”, L said when he walked beside you.

“Hi?”, you asked him.

“So….you like Hoya hyung?”, L asked without looking at you.

You chocked on your own saliva and coughed. “W-what?”, you said. You looked at him, then looked back to the other. Luckily they’re not too close from you and L and they’re busy talking. You sighed in relief then looked back to L.

“They won’t hear us”, he chuckled. “So?”, he asked again.

“So…..what?”, you became nervous.

“So, do you like Hoya hyung?”, he asked again, now he’s looking at you.

“N-no, no”, you said stuttered.

“Tsk, if you stuttered, then it’s true”, he laughed. Why did he say the same thing like Taewoo did? you thought.

“No”, you repeated again, this time I’m not stuttering.

“I’ll just take the first answer then”, he chuckled again.

“Fine. Yes, I-I-I like him”, you said with a low voice.

“Good girl”, he patted your head, and you glared at him, but then you realized that it was no use since you wore sunglasses.

“How did you know?”, you asked him, and looked at Darcia and Rissa who was talking with the others.

“No, not from them. I just know. It clearly can be seen for me, the way you looked at him”, he chuckled again. You felt your cheeks reddened.

“Did the others know about this?”, you asked him worriedly.

“No”, he said. “I guess”, he chuckled as he saw you tensed. “Relax. I’m the only one who know about this, or, probably Sungjong. But don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone, and I’ll make sure Sungjong shut his mouth too”, L said.

“You better not”, you said to him.

“Or...?”, he asked.

"Or, I'll make your bamboo wife suffering", you smirked.

"Y-yah! Don't do anything to her!", he said and you just shrugged.

“So…..what do you think? You’re not mad at me right?”, you asked him.

“Mad? For what?”, he chuckled. “For knowing that you like my hyung? Of course not. Besides, I think Hoya hyung need someone who stood there beside him, whether it was a difficult time or not”, L said and you nodded.

“And you think that person is…me?”, you asked him.

“Maybe”, he said. “We never know”.

Not long after that, all of you arrived at Myeongdong. You scanned the place and spotted Mandy and Carel walked side to side while talking. You followed again behind them.

“Aren’t that Infinite?”, you heard a girl shouted. Oh no, this is not good, you thought. All of you gasped and tried to find a place to hide, because Mandy looked at that girl direction and looked back suspiciously. Fortunately, all of you had hid. You peeked and saw that Mandy continue to walk. All of you got out from your hiding place.

As you walked farther, people started to whispering, saying things like ‘Isn’t that Infinite’ and something like that. You know that Mandy had became suspicious but you kept following her, until someone said, “Isn’t that Snowdrop and Infinite?”, in front of Mandy and pointed to all of you. You widened your eyes and tried to find a place to hide. All of you succeed to hide, including Sungjong who disguised himself as one of the mannequin on one of the clothing store.

Mandy looked back, and titled her head. She stepped closer to your hiding place. Mandy had sense something suspicious from the first time a girl said about ‘Infinite’. And now, she was sure that all of you were following her. She just haven’t find your hiding place yet. She stopped in front of ‘mannequin’ Sungjong. She then turned and faced Sungjong. You facepalmed yourself and the others were trying not to laugh.

“Why is this mannequin seems so alive and familiar?”, she said. Carel approeached her. “What’s wrong?”, he asked.

Don’t you thing that this mannequin seems so alive?”, she asked Carel. Carel stared at the mannequin carefully and nodded.

Well…”, Mandy said and took off Sunjong’s glasses from him. Sunjong gasped. “Hi oppa”, Mandy said.

“H-hi Mandy”, Sungjong said nervously.

“Why are you here?”, Mandy asked with a sweet voice.

“I-I was just trying these things! I’m shopping”, he said.

“Oh? With Snowdrop and the rest of Infinite too?”, Mandy asked again.

“N-no they’re not here”, Sunjong said.

“Really? And why is that man looked exactly like Sungyeol?”, Mandy pointed to a man who’s reading newspaper.

“Yah I told you, this is not a good idea”, Woohyun whispered to him.

“Yah shut up!”, Sungyeol elbowed him, but they didn’t realize that Mandy is now in front of them ready to pulled the newspaper that covering their face.

“Hi oppa, you two here too?”, Mandy asked them.

“Hi-hi Mandy”, they greeted her nervously.

“Aish this is won’t do”, you said as you got out from your hiding place and walked to Mandy’s direction.

“What’s she doing?!”, L asked.

“It’s the sign for us to got out from here”, Rissa said. Rissa was hiding with L, while you were with Darcia, Sunggyu, and Dongwoo. Hoya was hiding alone near your hiding place.

“Hi cutie”, you greeted Mandy with Korean so Carel won't understand your conversation.

“Hi there my fans”, she greeted you back. The rest were slowly got out from their hiding place.

“Well, I guess we had busted”, you chuckled.

“Yeah”, Mandy chuckled too.

“So, mind to introduce your date?”, you asked her playfully.

“Yah! He’s not my date”, she hit your arm while blushing. “Oh, Carel, you must be very confused right? Meet my bestfriends, and Infinite, one of the famous boyband here”, she said.

“Rissa”, shooked Carel’s hand.

“Carel”, he said with a smile. Then Darcia introduced herself too, and then you.

“_____”, you said.

“Carel”, he said again.

Oh and this is, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Hoya, L, Sunggyu, and Dongwoo”, you said pointed at every one of them while they shook hands with Carel.

“So…what are you doing here?”, Mandy asked you.

“Filming”, you shrugged. “Can’t you see?”, you pointed to the camera.

“Oh I see, and this time you decided to spying me and Carel?”, she asked.

“Well, you know me too well”, you laughed. “So, Carel, how’s Korea so far?”, you asked him.

Well, Korea is really nice, but I haven’t taste Korean food”, he said.

Really? What kind of guide are you?”, you asked to Mandy.

We were just going to eat but distracted by all of you!”, Mandy pouted.

Then let’s go to Dongwoo’s parent’s restaurant!”, you said to Carel. “Can we?”, you asked Dongwoo and he nodded happily.

Oh? Dongwoo’s parents own a restaurant?”, he asked.

Yes, his parents own an octopus restaurant. Do you like octopus?”, Darcia asked him.

Sure! I really like octopus!”, he said.

Good! Then..let’s go together! Do you mind if we joined the two of you?”, Rissa asked him.

Of course no! It will be really fun!”, he said.

“He’s didn’t mind, but I am”, Mandy mumbled in Korean so Carel won’t understand it.

“Aigoo, let’s just go together! By the way, he’s really cute! You two would make a cute couple”, you put your hands around Mandy’s shoulder then giggled.

“Aish shut up!”, she said blushing.

 

****

 

All of you rode your van and Infinite’s van to go there. Finally, all of you arrived at Dongwoo’s restaurant. Infinite entered the restaurant first then followed by you.

“Dongwoo!”, his mom shouted happily when she saw her son.

“Mom!!”, Dongwoo ran and hugged her.

“You bring Infinite too?”, she said as Infinite greeted her.

“Yes, and this is Snowdrop. This is ___, Rissa, Darcia, and Mandy. And this is Carel, Mandy’s friend from UK, he’s spending his holiday here, and he decided to eat lunch here”, Dongwoo said happily.

“Mwo? Snowdrop? So this is that girlband!!”, she greeted all of you, and all of you introduced yourself to her.

“I watched the show, and I’m glad that all of you have a good relationship with the boys, I see all of you were a nice girls”, she said.

“Ah, thank you ahjumma”, Darcia said.

“Oh, and this is the tourist?”, she asked Dongwoo.

“Mom, he doesn’t understand Korean”, Dongwoo said.

“Oh!”, Dongwoo’s mom said confused, don’t know what to say.

Oh, Carel, this is Dongwoo oppa’s mom, the owner of this restaurant, please introduce yourself”, Mandy said to him.

Oh, hello, I’m Carel”, he said and shook hands with Dongwoo’s mother.

All of you were led upstairs. You ordered the foods then Dongwoo and the boys were helping Dongwoo’s parents. You offered a help too, but Dongwoo’s mom said that it was okay. So you just stayed with your friends and Carel. A moments later, the foods arrived and all of you began to eat. All of you were talking and joking while eating. Carel shared the story about UK and same with you. There was a time when Carel asked the boys about being an idol, and you or your friends will be the interpreter. After an hour and a half eating all of you decided to leave.

How was the food?”, Mandy asked Carel.

It was really delicious! I have to come here again next time”, he said.

All of you thanked Dongwoo’s mother for the food, and paid. At first, Dongwoo’s mom refused to accept it but you managed to convince her to accept it. All of you then got out from the restaurant.

“I’m so full”, Sungyeol said.

“Yes, the foods were very delicious, oppa!”, you told Dongwoo.

“All of the foods are delicious for you right?”, Hoya said to you.

“Tchh, shut up oppa!!”, you glared at Hoya. “But really, that was really delicious”, you said to Dongwoo.

“Thank you ____!!”, Dongwoo said with a bright smile.

“So….where do you want to go next?”, you asked Mandy who’s standing behind all of you with Carel. But, when you looked back at her, she was disappeared.

“MWO?! Where did she go?!”, you asked surprised as you searched for them.

“Mwo? They’re gone?”, Sungjong said.

“Aish they’re succeed to escape”, Darcia said.

“Oh well…..let’s just end this investigation”, you said.

“Yeah, besides, I’m really tired”, L said.

“Okay then, shall we end the filming too?”, Rissa asked.

“Yeah! Yeah!!”, Sungyeol said. “Now, people, it’s the end of our investigation”, Sungyeol said.

“Yes, I think it’s the time for us, the cool spies to go”, Woohyun said. “Yah, put all of your glasses on! We have to end this cooly”, he said again. All of you then wore the sunglasses again.

“Put the shooting pose!!”, Sungjong said. All of you put the shooting pose.

“Okay, let’s just say goodbye and then shoot to the camera together!”, Sunggyu said.

“1,2,3, bye bye!!!”, all of you waved to the camera first and then pretend to shoot the camera.

“Bang! Bang! Bang!!! Bye bye!!! See you on the next episode!!!”.

 

****

 

 

Agaiiin, thank you for all of my subscribers!!!! And did you watch Infinite's livestreaming at sukira?! Hoya was sooooo cute tried to to aegyo even it was fail :p Ahh how i miss those boys soo much <3