First Practice!

My Romantic Drama Life

 

Finally, it’s Friday. You and you’re friends met at the dance studio. As you entered your practice room, you felt comfortable with the room.

“Waaah it’s big enough, and there’s mirror everywhere!!”, you said while you exploring the room. You looked at the mirrors like a child.

“Oh come on ___, it’s like you never seen any dance studios before”, Mandy teased you.

“Oh Mandy, don’t be so naïve, you like it in here too, don’t you?”, Darcia said. She and Rissa then joined you explored the room.

5 minutes later, all of you finished exploring the room, and gathered on the center of the room.

“Before we start, we have to decide who will sing who’s part okay?”, Rissa said.

“I want to sing Sunhwa’s part, is it okay with you”, you asked.

“Okay for me, I want to sing Jieun’s, Darcia told me she wanted to do Zinger’s, right?”, Mandy asked Darcia. Darcia just nodded.

“Okay, I’ll sing Hyosung’s then”, Rissa said.

“Should we start now?”, you said as you turned the speaker on.

The song played, all of you danced and sang along with the melody. You and your friends sometimes dance to this song on your spare time, so all of you didn’t find it hard.

You have been practicing for an hour, you felt tired and decided to eat first. You brought your luch from home this time.

“Girls, we need to rest. Let’s eat our late lunch now”, you said. You took your lunch and sat with your friends.

“By the way, _____, Donny asked for your number yesterday, should I give him or not?”, asked Darcia.

“What? Uh, I don’t know. Just give him, but, tell him don’t put a big hope on me”, you said.

“Okay, but, ___ dear, listen, when did the last time you fell in love? No, wait. Worse, you even haven’t feel in love before! ___, you should find someone who can make you fall for him, who would treat you right, and it should be a REAL one. Not Alex Watson, not Louis, and not even Hoya!”, Darcia said to you.

“Yes my sunshine, but I don’t need any right now! I’m fine, I’m happy with my life now. Besides, if there’s any guy like that, he’s the one who supposed to come to me, not me who come to him. Let’s the time decide, AND about Hoya, he’s an exception! Considering we’re gonna meet soon!”, you said playfully.

“But, that’s IF we pass the audition”, said Mandy.

“We HAVE to pass the audition! Be positive pleaaaase!”, you said.

“Okay! Stop arguing! We should start practice again!”, said Rissa.

With that, you and your friends started practicing again. This time, you just practiced for about half hour, because all of you had been great during the practice. You and your friends just need to improve your vocal skills.

“____, can you teach me ‘Be Mine’ dance?”, said Darcia. “I mean I can do it, but I can’t do the dance break part”.

“Sure, after I teach you, how’s about we all dance to ‘Be Mine’?”, you said.

The others nodded in agreement. You teached Darcia the dance break, and, since all of you is a fast learner, she could do the dance break in a few try.

“Let’s do ‘Be Mine’ now!!”, you said.

“I’ll be L!!!! And you ____, you should be Hoya. You always be Hoya in every Infinite’s songs and you do the dance perfectly”, said Mandy.

“Yeah I guess I’ll be Hoya. Darcia, could you be Dongwoo aaand Sungjong I guess?”, you asked her.

“Sure!! So who’ll be Woohyun, Sunggyu, Sungyeol?”, said Darcia.

“I’ll do Sunggyu’s and Woohyun maybe? Mandy, could you be Sungyeol too?”, asked Rissa.

“Okaaay”, Mandy answered.

Be Mine was played. You and your friends were dance perfectly to the song. All of you did a good job in every each part.

After danced to Be Mine, you and your friends feel very tired. You decided to go home and practice on the next day.